Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

She's anxious, but no wonder. Going to the other side of the world and so. Sure she'll do fine and hope for a big BIG!! photo, video report from the trip (: We'll get some stuff from Brazil Kamilias as well (: And maybe 'hear' some more of Gyul's engrish :gemhoho:

And Brazil culture is really different from Korea's one. I just hope she will like be here xD

Whoooa, they're fast lol

Brazil Kamilia is so cute  :gemheart:

Thanks (?)  :gemhappy:

i guess that was taken during their departure. The red-black jackets reminded me of Running Man outfits. i hope Gyul doesn't have to run around allover Brazil ripping name tags ^^

on second thoughts.... that would be fun to see.. xD

I don't think so, Brazilians are quite lazy lol But I miss Gyul on Running Man, I really enjoyed when she did participate ^^

Thanks for all the pics! Like that outfit, yellow jacket thingy :P Yeoshin looks really good, traveller :gemhoho:  aww brazil kamilia here @tragicpiano^^

I don't think so, Brazilians are quite lazy lol

:hungry: well it's common for warm climate countries i guess (: gonna be pretty shock for hard working koreans :devil: Gyuri's in a great shape! looking forward to the best :cheerful:

ah.. was late.. wanted so much to do the posting.. shouldn't have left.. T.T

but yo THANKS!!!!!

hope the entire crew and the guys can take good care of the girls as brazil is still not that safe as compared to most countries. (sorry if i have offended anyone.) however we can tell that she is really looking forward to this expedition. worrying is one thing but as long as she is safe and enjoying, i'm happy.

ah.. was late.. wanted so much to do the posting.. shouldn't have left.. T.T

but yo THANKS!!!!!

hope the entire crew and the guys can take good care of the girls as brazil is still not that safe as compared to most countries. (sorry if i have offended anyone.) however we can tell that she is really looking forward to this expedition. worrying is one thing but as long as she is safe and enjoying, i'm happy.

I know how you feel, I feel a bit worried too,I know here isn't the best country to trip firstly because she's an Idol, I don't know why would she like be come here btw xD But it's good to see she's showing some interest of here and I hope she'll have a lot of fun and anything bad would happen to her, I hope she will comeback to Korea with good memories ^_^ But beside of everything, Brazil has nice places to visit :)

@ELJunRa

i'm just lucky at times. as i don't use twitter, i manual refresh a lot. hahah

and weekday beyond evening is always difficult for me. :)

@tragicpiano

btw i'm a number one fan of brazil national football team. i want them to do what they failed in 1950 which is to hold the gold at home. the 6th time come july!

you guys mentioned running man and i'm still waiting.. sigh..

szih.png

off to go? be safe..

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

@tragicpiano

btw i'm a number one fan of brazil national football team. i want them to do what they failed in 1950 which is to hold the gold at home. the 6th time come july!

Well, it's the only thing we can be proud of lol I just like soccer from others countries because it doesn't seem priority .-. well, but it isn't Gyuri related so well haha if you wanna discuss about it feel free to PM me lol

• Like 1

I'm from Brazil and I need to say: we live in such a BIG COUNTRY and travel here IS VERY HARD and also pursues HIGH COSTS too plus Gyuri is coming ALL OF A SUDDEN, so this will be hard to join all brazilian kamilias in ONE PLACE like this. 

We're doing the best we can to say hello to our goddess tho. ^^

• Like 3

I'm from Brazil and I need to say: we live in such a BIG COUNTRY and travel here IS VERY HARD and also pursues HIGH COSTS too plus Gyuri is coming ALL OF A SUDDEN, so this will be hard to join all brazilian kamilias in ONE PLACE like this.   

We're doing the best we can to say hello to our goddess tho. ^^

I'm from Brazil as well and I know how you feel ;-; I would like to live in SP or RJ now :(

• Like 1

Well, it's the only thing we can be proud of lol I just like soccer from others countries because it doesn't seem priority .-. well, but it isn't Gyuri related so well haha if you wanna discuss about it feel free to PM me lol

What about ayrton senna? DDD:

@KaraBrasil >>> Kamilias, Gyuri chega amanhã às 10:25 em Guarulhos

So...around 12 more hours  :energetic:

What about ayrton senna? DDD:     @KaraBrasil >>> Kamilias, Gyuri chega amanhã às 10:25 em Guarulhos

So...around 12 more hours  :energetic:

He's a F1 racer, right? @_@ Soccer is a lot more popular than F1 here .-. Yes, it's write "Kamilias, Gyuri arrive tomorrow at 10:25 AM in Guarulhos (Sao Paulo)"

Well, I just hope she found a hotel @_@

suddenly so many videos lol 

https://vine.co/v/MOBp7JnlveA

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=pgr&no=151982&page=1

[c] uploaders

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

TcrQ9hX.jpg

5rAoAoQ.jpg

jV7N0cd.jpg

RoCu2AE.jpg

0YqYHz4.jpg

ig1HWUU.jpg

[c] twitter

• Like 2