Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

From Kara Brazil

This is for Kamilia's around the world understanding.

Actually this clarifying was required by some brazilian kamilias, so I'm here teehee.

There were some international fans saying to some of us that "we must go to see Gyuri because she's coming to our country", but things DO NOT work like that.

As you should know, Brazil is an EXTREMELY BIG COUNTRY and it's VERY HARD to displacement of people. First, our main transport system is by highway, on road, IN A CAR or IN A BUS. And it takes A LONG TIME and MONEY (obviously) - flights are also expensive and it's not like every city has an airport (actually it's hard to find an airport inside a state). Plus, unfortunately (and it's sad to remember this) Brazil has high rates of violence which makes not safe a travel by yourself.

PLUS Goddess Gyuri is coming ALL OF A SUDDEN. We DIDN'T know she was about to come AS IF it was known ONE MONTH ago, we knew that like THREE, FOUR DAYS ago? A majority of us has college, work, internship, school DUTIES that can't be passed all of a sudden, there's no planning, there's no time to plan anything. THERE'S NO TIME.

Speaking for myself now, how can I manage to travel all by myself for 9 hours in a bus in the middle of week, forgetting about work and college and not having the money for that? Neither everyone has TIME and CONDITION to do that, even though it hurts a lot not being able to participate. Trust me, this is VERY. HARD. TO. ME, but I'm trusting my buddies to receive her well so we can leave a good impression on her. Guys, trust me, I'm happy she coming, but it hurts deeply in my heart not being able to go. It hurts a lot.

Well, well, well. Just have an idea: the state I live, Minas Gerais. Minas Gerais itself has 586,528 km² of extention. Now let's calculate. Let's take South Korea and some of its neighbors as examples: North Korea (120,540 km²), South Korea (99,720 km²) and Japan (377,944 km²) extentions TOGETHER is pratically Minas Gerais itself. And we're talking about ONE SINGLE STATE. Brazil has 26 of them.

Please, understand that we (brazilian fans) are trying the best we can with the time we've got - and it's pretty short. Our love for her is very strong and it'll not change.

With love,
Frience    

Gyuri arrives in some hours, right?  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:

• Like 3

ah yeah. they just reached Dubai^^

Yes :3

Please take care of yeoshin.

Fighting B-Kamilias  :gemheart: 

Fighting~

From Kara Brazil

This is for Kamilia's around the world understanding. Actually this clarifying was required by some brazilian kamilias, so I'm here teehee.

There were some international fans saying to some of us that "we must go to see Gyuri because she's coming to our country", but things DO NOT work like that.

As you should know, Brazil is an EXTREMELY BIG COUNTRY and it's VERY HARD to displacement of people. First, our main transport system is by highway, on road, IN A CAR or IN A BUS. And it takes A LONG TIME and MONEY (obviously) - flights are also expensive and it's not like every city has an airport (actually it's hard to find an airport inside a state). Plus, unfortunately (and it's sad to remember this) Brazil has high rates of violence which makes not safe a travel by yourself.

PLUS Goddess Gyuri is coming ALL OF A SUDDEN. We DIDN'T know she was about to come AS IF it was known ONE MONTH ago, we knew that like THREE, FOUR DAYS ago? A majority of us has college, work, internship, school DUTIES that can't be passed all of a sudden, there's no planning, there's no time to plan anything. THERE'S NO TIME.

Speaking for myself now, how can I manage to travel all by myself for 9 hours in a bus in the middle of week, forgetting about work and college and not having the money for that? Neither everyone has TIME and CONDITION to do that, even though it hurts a lot not being able to participate. Trust me, this is VERY. HARD. TO. ME, but I'm trusting my buddies to receive her well so we can leave a good impression on her. Guys, trust me, I'm happy she coming, but it hurts deeply in my heart not being able to go. It hurts a lot.

Well, well, well. Just have an idea: the state I live, Minas Gerais. Minas Gerais itself has 586,528 km² of extention. Now let's calculate. Let's take South Korea and some of its neighbors as examples: North Korea (120,540 km²), South Korea (99,720 km²) and Japan (377,944 km²) extentions TOGETHER is pratically Minas Gerais itself. And we're talking about ONE SINGLE STATE. Brazil has 26 of them.

Please, understand that we (brazilian fans) are trying the best we can with the time we've got - and it's pretty short. Our love for her is very strong and it'll not change.

With love,

Frience    

Gyuri arrives in some hours, right?  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:

right right *-*

• Like 1

Aww... Brazilian Kamilias look so happy. Great job guys and congratz! And I want that 'Gyuri 14' T-shirt!  ^^

The money in the envelope seems like the maximum amount of money she's allowed to use for certain steps/levels/tasks of the expedition (most likely inspired by Running Man). And for the last pic, i think she's learning some Portuguese xD

Omg yeoshin !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :gemhappy: 
Your hair, you look so good with short straight hair  :gemflower: 
I'm so proud of the B-Kamilias~  :gemheart: 
Good job! And I heard Gyuri asked the security to let them take pics with her?  :gemhuh: 
Is that right? Omg yeoshin too awesome,  :gemcry: 
Fighting unnie, you'll do well on the show   :gemshout:  

• Like 1

so manseok is her new manager! lol

xXLMPB7QW7U

*he's the good looking guy who was gyul's co-star in "200 pounds beauty".

http://imageshack.com/a/img843/7770/1p9w.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img41/6830/kh0k.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img809/2499/4rj9.jpg

video1

video2

Aigoo, I was watching the video and crying because I wasn't able to see her. She's so short and adorable, aigoo ;-;