Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

slightly better quality than the one shared in photobox

raqa.jpg

from another angle

xza2.jpg

*i'll find out more on this event tomorrow.

thanks for all the updates!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

more about the program on 18/6.

it was for a project aiming to restore confidence into young north korean defectors. it's one of some community services organised by dsp and supported by dsp artists throughout the year. (for some who are unaware, dsp has been actively involved in charity work. if you need a list, go to newsbox.) a group of 15 defectors were invited to experience and learn about the south korean culture and arts, in particular kpop. they were given a office tour and a close-up look at the training process in terms of vocal, dance and acting. in addition, they had the opportunity to interact with the participating artists. (the defectors have issues adjusting to life in south, especially employment.) the advice and experience they received left them a good impression or dream comes true.

*my rough understanding

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

for those who understand chinese. (not translating because i don't think kara will be attending.)

07n8.jpg

baxa.jpg

y6lz.jpg

sazc.jpg

k7gco.jpg

n94p.jpg

wmw5.jpg

*some kind of a kpop digital exhibition in guangzhou put together by a chinese organisation and sbs

the words, i hope they will be translated.

ea82.jpg

sponsored

kmoz.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

KARA’s Gyuri Discusses Her Ideal Type, Success in Japan, Future Plans, and More with @star1 Magazine    

In an interview for @star1 magazine, KARA’s leader, Park Gyuri, talked about her ideal type, finding success in Japan, how she relieves stress, and plans for the future.

During the interview, Gyuri was asked if she knew that KARA would find such big success when they first debuted in Japan. She replied, “I honestly didn’t know. It was only through the press and media coverage later on that we realized a little bit [of the success]. I think at the time, we just had the mindset of ‘Let’s work hard,’ before going on stage. So we always gave our all for every performance.”

On her ideal type, she described, “My ideal type is the same as when I was younger. It’s actor Jung Jae Young. He has a manly, macho charm, while still having a humorous image. [He has] the image of someone that would [offer a] hug when I’m having a hard time. To be honest, my father is my ideal type and [Jung Jae Young] seems very similar to him.”

The KARA leader also shared tips on how she relieves her stress, “I meet up with my close friends and drink a beer by the river. We play music, drink some beer, and chat. If I don’t have a chance to meet friends, I watch a movie at home or even go to an Indie movie theater.”

When asked about her future plans, Gyuri shared, “There are still a lot of things I want to try. I recently had a slight resting period, and I took various lessons during that time to work on my shortcomings. Because I’m still in my 20s, I have a lot of desire to do all the things I want to try, whether it’s singing, acting, or any other activities. Personally, I’m the happiest when I’m working. When my breaks are too long, I become a bit depressed. I still have a strong desire to work.”

• Like 1

^

:) (the sstp thread and the karaya thread are heavenly spazzed, made only possible with all dedicated goddess followers. i miss my gyutiful friends dearly + the group of friends in hara spazz thread.)

too bad imbc site hasn't updated yet, so not much details we know at this point.

anyway when our leader talks, we listen.

btw is there any goddess follower waiting for fully subbed sns expedition?

well, (for those who understand chinese) good news in probably another 24 hours, i hope. :)

so desu ne, the brazil fanmeeting was gyul wish, it was voted and hence came true. (woah, am i too late to only realize now?)

Edited by red4summer

iguazu falls or paraty, waterfalls or beaches, rafting or rock sliding, it's difficult (to choose).

gyul or any pretty girl, it's easy.

(brazil expedition fully subbed in chinese)

ep1

ep2

ep3

• Like 1

i need some explanation here  :=)):

ibioKppnjFJVBu.gifiSnvVaqAAmIDn.gifi85HUJeU0pH7Z.gif

the story:

manseok's wish/mission is to meet up a brazilian soccer legend while minjun is to swim with pink dolphins. so when manseok mentioned that he tried to sns ronadlo but he didn't reply, minjun immediately rebuffed the idea of his mission because pink dolphins don't play sns and it isn't fair for him because this show is about sns. then both manseok and sangjin teased by calling out with "bi" sound.

lol, gyul seemed to have enjoyed her time in brazil, so do me while watching with sub.

though she looked exhausted in ep2 (travelling), she looked beautiful when she wore that white raincoat under the rain. :)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1