Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

^

that caught my attention too but it should be due to poor angle and lighting. gyul is our goddess and she definitely knows more than most of us on skin care. :)

I hope so too... she's always had veiny/bony hands and feet so she really should take care of them.

Anyway, did you guys notice how her face is starting to look rounder again and go back to the variety goddess era?  A round face suits her well because it balances her sharp features, I didn't really like how she looked when she was thinner, and add to that the stress and eyebags during the comeback and touring.

It looks like they all really had a good, well-deserved break after Karasia. I hope Gyuri would keep those cheeks plump and lovely.

• Like 1

KARA’s Gyuri, Kim Jae Wook, Chae Jung Ahn to Star in Film “Backwards, Close, and Together”

Kim Jae Wook, Chae Jung Ahn, and KARA’s Park Gyuri will be working together as cast members for the “Backwards, Close, and Together” movie.

The movie takes place in Gangneung, where the stories of three people unfold. Kim Jae Wook had played many roles in dramas, but his return to the big screen will give him a chance to show his acting abilities in a different light. For Gyuri, this will be her first role in a movie.

“I had always had a lot of affection for films, but I was very taken aback and thankful when the director called me in,” said Gyuri. “I’m also glad that my first movie is an independent film.”

The movie is set to release in the latter half of 2015.

jb2AUS5s7XBNg2_e.jpg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...