Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Goddess' month started off with a BANG!! I'm soo dying with those pics... ^______^

anyway, here's a few excerpts from Gyul's bnt interview:

- she really admires Madonna because she's still performing and that she self manages

- the member she's closest to is Seungyeon, not only because they're the same age, but also because they've been together for about nine years now.

- even though she does like to call Seungyeon and meet up with her at home, she prefers to hang around alone or meet up with her non-Kara, personal friends (eunjung, kyoi, suhyun, etc)

- gyul wants to appear on Running Man along with Kara members

- she wants to do more MC-ing

cr. @crinky, @elizahara

• Like 5

- even though she does like to call Seungyeon and meet up with her at home, she prefers to hang around alone or meet up with her non-Kara, personal friends (eunjung, kyoi, suhyun, etc)

too bad, they aren't promoting at the same time for some time now. let me make up for those lost time.

@MaRBidOlA thanks!

more bnt in photobox (many thanks to karapanama too).

• Like 1

^ I think she'll be releasing solo album this June? so if she does promote it, it may coincide with Kara's! ^_^

the last time I saw them together was after DL during gyulham's MC stint in SBS The Show.. that was so loong ago..

^ I really hope to see Gyuri-Eunjung interactions!!      

I have also found the article description for the pictorial:            

One of the representative Hallyu groups, Kara’s leader Park Gyuri unveiled her pictorial with bntnews.

The pictorial was based on the theme ‘French Chic’ and was done with 4 different concepts. She tried to change her usual image for a chic and mannish mood. The shooting took place in an exotic lounge which accentuates Park Gyuri’s charm.  

She tried to express different allures throughout the pictorial. For the first one, she put a navy floral dress with a denim jacket to create a girlish look and a natural outfit with a white shirt dress for the second one. 

The third concept was unrolled with a boyfriend look with wide grey pants and a shirt made of linen and the last one was proceeded with a travel fashion which perfectly matched with the palm trees of the lounge.      

In the interview that followed,Park Gyuri unveiled that her nickname ‘Goddess’ was made since she wanted to stand out in the variety shows at the beginning of her career.

She added that she wants to be more comfortable with all these things now and not being coveted for popularity as in the past.She said her honest thoughts about her fans saying, “I realize that I’ve become popular when I have more than 100 likes on Instagram in a few minutes. I can feel that these many people are watching me at the same time so I always think to improve myself as to not disappoint them”.

Then she added, “I’m very touched when I see foreign fans who try to talk to me in Korean by using translators. I can definitely understand them since I started Weibo while ago”. Also, she revealed that the person with who she is closest among the members was Han Seungyeon.

It’s already been 9 years since they knew each other and Park Gyuri said that Han Seungyeon is a real friend to her. Furthermore, she continued to say that the funniest performance was ‘Lupin’ since she felt on top of the world just like the lyrics.  

As for the question of her future ambition, she answered, “I really want to appear in ‘Running Man’ with all of the Kara members and also host an entertainment program. I would like to be professional even after many years so

I will be very strict in my self-discipline, just like my role-model Madonna”. She finished the interview by saying that her ideal type is definitely Jung Jaeyoung since she likes men who are humorous and professionals.

source: http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=20604

@red4summer so much better, Thank you so much!

Edited by MaRBidOlA
  • Like 3

@MaRBidOlA

i had similar problem when i came back to karaholic in late 2013.

the trick, disable the formatting by clicking the top-left icon and you'll be all well. :)

Edited by red4summer

I can't handle this beauty. She's gorgeous and so professional... The exotic theme works perfectly with her. I hope to see more honest interviews soon... ahhh, what a lovely veteran Gyuri is <3

*goes to make one of these my phone BG*

have you seen gyul playing table tennis?

if not, check out from 0:45. lolol

she didn't manage to touch the ball at all. my goddess.. hahah

if you haven't seen it yet.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2