Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

CwZo_zUUQAADMcf.jpg:orig

Source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1048028

Translation: @yooniqda_

Really early, considering that so far only YoungJi and Seungyeon can write down to themselves in an asset personal activities. Gyuri had two movies, but so far with very not clear result. Hara in general practically is on vacation :-) 

And from the point of view of marketing, year of a break - a little. One and a half or two years that the subject with Kara was a little forgotten partially are necessary at least, and then interest of public in return would be already genuine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

161209 Updating of twitter gyuri_official:
There were fine photos with Gyuri ? 4 different make-up and an image you can see performed by fine Pak Gyuri. 
You can watch video from photographing on the following link> http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1295300

Gyuri in Beauty Talk. 
Beauty Talk - the smartphones application, it is possible to download it through Google Play and App Store. 

vYOFqt3V7AY.jpg

NtPi9LB6gQY.jpg

YjJHHQispAs.jpg

vfBZaTn5PPA.jpg

KQZUDtIoTN0.jpg

bMCiUT2nwF8.jpg

ZNTfWSJ_z-8.jpg

161213 IG updating of the Motion Media agency:

There was a story "Mother I Am a Father" in which translation Gyuri was engaged! The text and drawings in this book magically when reading will set you thinking on those who in your hearts! Read, please, in the winter this story :)

Gyuri's twitter:
The book which I have decided to translate at last appeared. I am grateful and happy for an opportunity to hold it in hand:) 
She is easy for reading after which there will be a feeling in heart and in thoughts that you know about whom there is a speech in this book. 
Show, please, the interest in the book "Mother I Am a Father".

pNJXg0ZvIIE.jpg

BOq6X4NXf8M.jpg

• 2 weeks later...