Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

from here:

https://twitter.com/...392185318707201

https://twitter.com/...370096469716994

Gyuri and Seungyeon together on the "Choa 62" page (it seems it is the Japanese sports newspaper, but it isn't sure). Article probably is devoted their fan meetings, and to also solo debut of Seungyeon.  

C3fvSo2VYAAf5Za.jpg

C3fbLO8VMAAMBX8.jpg

C3fbMnqUoAEKYAt.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Translation of the legible part of this: C3fvSo2VYAAf5Za.jpg

"Gyuri and Seungyeon event report" (Text that basically notes about how the two came for fanmeetings in Japan during the winter, noting out Gyuri's meeting on December 25th as well Seungyeon's release events for "Uchuu" from January 12th to 21th.)
Gyuri: A long year and three months since she was in Japan for a fanmeeting, with a "welcome back" feel.
Seungyeon: Release events for her first solo album "Uchuu"; "everyone please cheer me on".

Under Gyuri's side, it notes "group persistence appeal", with the pink text line noting, "Hello, I'm KARA's Gyuri".
Under Seungyeon's side, it notes "'Uchuu-kun' and 'Haruiro' showcase", with her pink text line as, "When I hear everyone's cheers personally, it makes me happy".

Kind of wish there was a better copy with the whole thing readable :x Either way, kind of shows how Gyuri is still a bit insistent on carrying the KARA name with her, while Seungyeon isn't as much (not surprising given a note she made in a previous interview, where she wanted people to see her as solo Seungyeon for now instead of KARA's Seungyeon).

• Like 7

8 hours ago, dubious said:

Translation of the legible part of this: 

"Gyuri and Seungyeon event report" (Text that basically notes about how the two came for fanmeetings in Japan during the winter, noting out Gyuri's meeting on December 25th as well Seungyeon's release events for "Uchuu" from January 12th to 21th.)
Gyuri: A long year and three months since she was in Japan for a fanmeeting, with a "welcome back" feel.
Seungyeon: Release events for her first solo album "Uchuu"; "everyone please cheer me on".

Under Gyuri's side, it notes "group persistence appeal", with the pink text line noting, "Hello, I'm KARA's Gyuri".
Under Seungyeon's side, it notes "'Uchuu-kun' and 'Haruiro' showcase", with her pink text line as, "When I hear everyone's cheers personally, it makes me happy".

Kind of wish there was a better copy with the whole thing readable :x Either way, kind of shows how Gyuri is still a bit insistent on carrying the KARA name with her, while Seungyeon isn't as much (not surprising given a note she made in a previous interview, where she wanted people to see her as solo Seungyeon for now instead of KARA's Seungyeon).

thanks for sharing ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...