Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

• 3 weeks later...
Sunday Retrospect. 

Before YoungJi has appeared in Kara, I almost didn't watch Kara. I listened to some songs of Kara, but then forgot about them. However, there were exceptions :-) It is first of all "Hanabi" and "Endless Night". These two songs remained in my playlist though I not always even remembered who sings them)

After I have watched this video, Hanabi now at me is inseparably linked with the science-fiction story "The Game of Rat and Dragon" Cordwainer Smith. Though similar there unless in the name, Hanabi - Fireworks. In the story the fireworks are microatomic explosions, for protection of a spaceship :-) But the general sad and romantic spirit of a song and visualization, suit this story.

Endless Night isn't connected with anything, just lovely and positive song which is well influencing mood.

After YoungJi has appeared in Kara, I anew have several times listened to all discography of group. There were some more good songs.

• Like 2