Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Suzy-Sandara-Park-Park-Gyuri.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/27/stars-donated-fan-gifts-good-cause/

Park Gyuri also decided to donate some of her stuffed animals to children during a volunteer trip to the Philippines. The former KARA member wrote on Twitter, “Although it isn’t much, I brought a few of the precious toys that I received as gifts to give to the children I’ll be meeting through my volunteer work in the Philippines. I wasn’t able to receive permission in advance, but I hope you’ll be understanding as you think of the children that will be happy to receive them. I’m always thankful [to you]!”

• Like 1

allkpop: Former KARA member Gyuri lands a leading role for upcoming movie 'Individuals' Delicacy'.

Former KARA member Gyuri has landed a leading role in an upcoming movie 'Individuals' Delicacy'.

'Individuals' Delicacy' is a new film that will be released to celebrate the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics supported/aided by the Gangneung Culture & Arts Foundation. The plot of the movie will center around the main character, Soeun who will be revealing memories to other characters through the concept of food. Through the role of Soeun, Gyuri will feature as the head of the project and lead the development of events in the movie. Along with this, she will be showing the styles and tastes that exist in the city of Gangneung.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/former-kara-member-gyuri-lands-a-leading-role-for-upcoming-movie-individuals-delicacy

Gyuri.jpg

• Like 2

allkpop: KARA member Gyuri greets fans from France.

Former KARA member Gyuri recently greeted fans abroad from France.

On February 2, Gyuri shared images from her trip to the world-famous ski area of Chamonix, France bordering Switzerland and Italy, in addition to Mont Blanc capturing the serene, snowy atmosphere on camera.

She also indulged in some Swiss cheese and a glass of wine enjoying her time in solitude.

Seeing this, fans commented, "She turned into a young girl since going to Switzerland," "Gyuri looks young as always, please enjoy your stay in Swiss country," "How lucky to go on a vacation, hope you have a fun trip."

Gyuri is currently enjoying an extended vacation. Over the past month, she has shared photos from Japan, Spain, Switzerland, and France.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/former-kara-member-gyuri-greets-fans-from-france

Gyuri.jpg

• Like 2

gyuri_official update

Dear. Grace

Thanks for giving your love to Gyu-ri.
I announced about Book of Days.
Book of Days has started online sales.

Overseas delivery is available.

DX0UoaZVMAMWbMp.jpg

DX0Un92VQAEDUNk.jpg

DX0Uo7rUMAIZhLT.jpg

DX0UpcjVQAAV0a9.jpg