• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
beginning of October - Kara approximate schedule

- 1 (Youngji BNT interview release)
- 2 (Gyuri BNT interview release)
- 3 (Youngji @ Park Sohyun's Love Game)
- 4 (Youngji @ tvN Mom I'm Home)
- 5 (Seungyeon - Preview Broadcast of her drama '12 Nights')
- 6 (Youngji @ KBS Battle Trip - Special MC)
- 10 (Youngji @ Park Sohyun's Love Game)
- 12 (Seungyeon @ Channel A '12 Nights' first broadcast)

0ba46b43c8a604a4b625fc0f2f2b43d8.jpg
  • Like 1

soompi: Park Gyuri Talks About Losing Herself During KARA Promotions And Her Path To Finding Inner Happiness.

KARA member Park Gyuri talked about what she was like during her girl group years in an interview with bnt International.

Thinking back to her past, Park Gyuri said, “During KARA promotions, I knew exactly what I should do as leader Park Gyuri and what position I needed to maintain. But I didn’t know what human Park Gyuri liked, when I felt happy, or how to rest.”

She continued, “If I had a day off during my KARA days, I made time to take lessons for work. All of myself was only focused on work, but I don’t regret it. That was what I was happy doing at the time.”

About finding inner happiness and spending her time off, Park Gyuri explained, “I really like to walk, so I recently walked from Gangnam to Cheonggyecheon for about three hours. I experience the most healing when I walk, watch people, listen to music, and experience new things.”

When asked if people recognize her when she’s out, she replied, “Fewer people recognize me than you think. When I was walking to Cheonggyecheon, I was so hungry that I ate grilled beef entrails and drank rice wine by myself at a restaurant. There were people who probably thought, ‘There’s no way she’s here.’ Even if people recognize me, I think they think, ‘If she’s here, she’s here.’ I’m grateful they respect my personal life.”

She added, “I also think that I’m past the age of receiving passionate, great reactions.”

As for releasing new music, Park Gyuri expressed, “I don’t have any specific plans. Life doesn’t go the way you want it to. I don’t believe I should mindlessly vow to my fans or the general public that ‘I’m not going to do this.’ I can’t say that this means I will never return to the stage, but I plan to focus on acting for the time being.”

Park Gyuri has been promoting as an actress since leaving KARA in 2016. Her most recent dramas include “Jang Youngsil: The Greatest Scientist of Joseon” and “Lovers in Bloom.”

Park-Gyuri6.jpg

Park-Gyuri7.jpg
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Her vibrato still uncontrollable and weak. I hear it in all songs, beginning with Break It. Well and always she has a problem with a resonance and dynamics. It is strange that for all years she almost didn't try to improve. In 2007-2008 her vocal was a little stronger, than Seungyeon vocal. But since then Seungyeon has considerably improved, and Gyuri remained at the same level.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...