Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

some designs by me for Gyuri Onnie <3

0c36414961f005.png

Hope you like it :gemadmire:

I loved them!! great job... yo're super talented ;)

Gyuri on Cosmopolitan June issue

1892361021_39ef3d30_BKrNtPmCAAAj1zQ.jpg1892361021_b9648ee9_BKrOBKqCcAAghSi.jpg

credit EverKara

Now... how can I get that mag? she looks beyond gorgeous!! so classy and beautiful

a goddess :gemheart:

Gyuri Airport Pics SEOUL-TOKYO (13-02-20) 939858ce893ba0726103977d5b1a1ee9_leuGUiX

credit Everkara & KARABOARD

She looks like a doll here :shining:

Translation on Gyuri's Message at Sunye's wedding

awn!! so cute ^^

I can picture Gyuri walkind down the aisle... she will look beautiful! I'm sure about that ;)

Edited by Karen_Belen

seems like Gyuri also participated in Galileo 2 OST produced by Fukuyama Masaharu

TWRU3x3.png

More info on the Galileo 2 OST Album - Produced by Masaharu Fukuyama"Galileo

Release on 26 June 2013

so she's also participated in Galileo 2 OST?

seems like she'll be singing 2 solo OST?

oh wow! congrats gyul ^^

at last, she'll have a collaboration with her favourite artist, Fukuyama Masaharu :gemshout:

good for her! :gemcheer:

I think Goddess Gyuri looks best with her black hair <3

so she's also participated in Galileo 2 OST?

seems like she'll be singing 2 solo OST?

oh wow! congrats gyul ^^

at last, she'll have a collaboration with her favourite artist, Fukuyama Masaharu :gemshout:

good for her! :gemcheer:

and how come all the Galileo OST updates were about HARA? I didn't know she was also part of it. Oh Well, Go Gyuri!

A lil info on Gyuri's story for Secret Love Drama :

I got this from Karaboard.

This is from a person who was invited by the director of KARA's new drama. (I think she knows people in the entertainment industry)

She went with her family and met Gyuri and Hara. They were only filming a short scene with Gyuri's. But, her husband was also cast (cameo) as one of the graduate on the spot. The scene calls for Gyuri's character to reveal her hidden feeling to the guy she likes on the graduation day.

The blogger (Naver cafe) said Hara was really nice compared to Cho, Insung. Hara was much nicer and friendly. And she said Gyuri is actually much prettier in person. In fact she says Gyuri is prettier than Hara, that camera must not like her.

CUdbfug.jpg

taken from Official Secret Love Thread

1890376135_0d1366b6_CIMG0110.JPG

1890376135_c551201a_CIMG0111.JPG

1890376135_e14bb5ec_CIMG0115.JPG

1890376135_9b43df50_CIMG0116.JPG

1890376135_fed3329d_vKqZHtH.jpg

credit Everkara

A lil info on Gyuri's story for Secret Love Drama :

I got this from Karaboard.

This is from a person who was invited by the director of KARA's new drama. (I think she knows people in the entertainment industry)

She went with her family and met Gyuri and Hara. They were only filming a short scene with Gyuri's. But, her husband was also cast (cameo) as one of the graduate on the spot. The scene calls for Gyuri's character to reveal her hidden feeling to the guy she likes on the graduation day.

Didn't Gyuri receive a confession when she graduate from elementary school too! :gemhyper:

Kara′s Park Gyuri Goes Trekking with Her Guardian Angel Ji Chang Wook

While Goo Hara′s been puckering up with Kim Young Kwang, Park Gyuri got together with Ji Chang Wook for a trekking date.

The two will be appearing as the leads in the ′Have You Had Coffee With an Angel?′ episode of Secret Love, a five-episode cinedrama directed by Kim Gyu Tae and starring the Kara members.

38264967.jpg

Park Gyuri will appear as Park Sun Woo, a girl who shows love for only one man since her college days and ends up working as a travel agent. Ji Chang Wook will be Guardian Angel No. 2013, who came down to earth to fulfill Sun Woo′s wishes.

The first shoot for the drama took place on May 25 in Jejudo.

Sun Woo was to drag her guardian angel along all day to find a new travel route in Jejudo. In comfy outdoor wear, Park Gyuri and Ji Chang Wook traveled through Jejudo with big smiles on their faces.

The two didn′t forget to go over the script whenever they could with the director, and share their thoughts on their characters.

62568459.jpg

Ji Chang Wook said after the shoot, "I was attracted by the role of the angel, and it was interesting how there was a fantasy element to the story. It was my first time acting with Park Gyuri, and I′ve been having fun because she has a great personality and is pretty laid back."

A rep from the drama′s production company Mays Entertainment said, "Park Gyuri and Ji Chang Wook showed perfect teamwork despite the fact that it was their first shoot with subtle emotions running between them. We expect their teamwork to perfect the piece."

Secret Love is an omnibus romance that features each Kara member in each episode.

Photo credit: Mays Entertainment

source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39015