Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

SUJU′s Kyuhyun, Kara′s Park Gyuri, and 2NE1′s Minzy’s Mothers to Appear on ‘Mamma Mia’

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, Kara’s Park Gyuri, and 2NE1’s Minzy will be bringing their mothers to work.

65202127.jpg

On August 29, the mothers of Kyuhyun, Park Gyuri, and Minzy will participate in the recording of KBS’Mamma Mia in a hallyu idol special. The mothers will talk about how it is to have children who are traveling from country to country, being loved by a countless number of fans. 

Kyuhyun, who is one of the MCs on the show, will finally be fulfilling his promise to bring his mother onto the show after losing a bet with MC Lee Young Ja. 

This will be the first time for all three mothers to come on the show. It’s said that Minzy’s mother has been waiting to get called onto the show. 

The special will air sometime in September. 

Photo Credit: Minzy’s Twitter, KBS, SBS

credit http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/44590

oh cant wait to watch gyul and her omma  :gemhappy:

SUJU′s Kyuhyun, Kara′s Park Gyuri, and 2NE1′s Minzy’s Mothers to Appear on ‘Mamma Mia’

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, Kara’s Park Gyuri, and 2NE1’s Minzy will be bringing their mothers to work.

65202127.jpg

On August 29, the mothers of Kyuhyun, Park Gyuri, and Minzy will participate in the recording of KBS’Mamma Mia in a hallyu idol special. The mothers will talk about how it is to have children who are traveling from country to country, being loved by a countless number of fans. 

Kyuhyun, who is one of the MCs on the show, will finally be fulfilling his promise to bring his mother onto the show after losing a bet with MC Lee Young Ja. 

This will be the first time for all three mothers to come on the show. It’s said that Minzy’s mother has been waiting to get called onto the show. 

The special will air sometime in September. 

Photo Credit: Minzy’s Twitter, KBS, SBS

credit http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/44590

oh cant wait to watch gyul and her omma  :gemhappy:

LoL..i remember watching how shockd KY when he look at YoungJa ate the watermelons >> bulldozer like, so he cant finish his wmelons, anyway, i was hoping to see all KARA wit their moms..since its not gonna hapen, even its only Gyul am def-ly going to watch this..

shared by: steprider

Some musing: 

Not sure if you noticed, in the recent interviews with magazines Han Fun and Oristar, Gyuri said the following in both interviews:

Gyuri: The K-POP fever has calmed down as compared to past in Japan now. But rather than riding on the K-POP boom, I feel that it's important for us to be loved purely as KARA. 

Mel used the milder "calmed down" in her translation. I read the C-Kamilia version that used the stronger "Hanryu has cooled down". 

I notice these things and try to read between the lines. To me, Gyul is revealing something which they discuss or worry about internally. Coming from Gyul's mouth, it also confirms that the Korean wave is receding in Japan. I mean, we hear of these comments elsewhere, but coming from Gyul herself it's rather significant.

Many credited KARA for starting the Korean wave in Japan. Maybe the K-Pop heydays in Japan are truly over, but I'm confident KARA will endure, not as the leader of K-Pop, but as KARA.

@ EDR49890 Hmm that's an interesting tidbit.  Thanks for sharing.

I don't think I'm too worried about this fading of Kpop in Japan.  I think what this means is that for the new stars trying to debut in Japan, their reception won't be as well met as before when the demand for kpop was higher. But for those that have debuted long ago in Japan, their fans will stay loyal and interest has been secured.

I think the problem is that ever since Kara started debuting in Japan, kpop was still fresh and new to the Japanese people.  And because the senior idols were successful, the rest flocked to Japan to try and get a piece of that and it overwhelmed Japan so they're starting to lose interest.  

• Like 2

^

There's an article talking about "NO ROOKIE KPOP IN JAPAN has Chance" i tip in akp ....

Yes since KARA debuted in JAPAN there's TONS TONS of kpop Group debuted to WITH ALL recycle KOREAN Song to JAPAN .. but i think that's not the WHOL:E problem ..the problem was.. Sount korea Media it self .. They Keep Praising Kpop over Jpop in International Media like Kpop>Jpop.. so people get annoyed ...+ Political Issue when SK Visit Dokkdo Island then RED Alert Started..

Edited by edr49890

Who does KARA's Gyuri think is the prettiest member in her group?

KARA-Gyuri-Hara_1378054479_af_org.jpg

KARA's Gyuri gave a surprising answer to the question of her group's most beautiful member in a recent interview!

Appearing together on MBC's 'Section TV', Hara was asked to pick out some of her fellow members' best physical characteristics. She pointed out Seungyeon's small face, Gyuri's chin and nose, Nicole's eyes, and Jiyoung's skin and eyelashes.

However, Gyuri seemed to be a bit disappointed by her answer. When the interviewer pressed for her own opinion, she hesitated for a moment before answering, "For me, I'm the most beautiful".

"I should love myself, shouldn't I?" she continued, defending herself after her fellow members burst out in laughter

@allkpop.

Lol.  No surprise she picked herself.  Really, only Gyul can get away with saying something like that.

Probably because she's practically the embodiment of classy sexiness. I haven't seen many who can pull it off to the extent Gyul can. And then you can also tell that she isn't putting the other girls down while she does it.