• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
spyou

Spazz
Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

4,466 posts in this topic

im liking the concept of this show already. i think we will be seeing a lot of idols-fans interactions, pics, and fancams in the near future^^

From Kara Brazil

This is for Kamilia's around the world understanding.

Actually this clarifying was required by some brazilian kamilias, so I'm here teehee.

There were some international fans saying to some of us that "we must go to see Gyuri because she's coming to our country", but things DO NOT work like that.

As you should know, Brazil is an EXTREMELY BIG COUNTRY and it's VERY HARD to displacement of people. First, our main transport system is by highway, on road, IN A CAR or IN A BUS. And it takes A LONG TIME and MONEY (obviously) - flights are also expensive and it's not like every city has an airport (actually it's hard to find an airport inside a state). Plus, unfortunately (and it's sad to remember this) Brazil has high rates of violence which makes not safe a travel by yourself.

PLUS Goddess Gyuri is coming ALL OF A SUDDEN. We DIDN'T know she was about to come AS IF it was known ONE MONTH ago, we knew that like THREE, FOUR DAYS ago? A majority of us has college, work, internship, school DUTIES that can't be passed all of a sudden, there's no planning, there's no time to plan anything. THERE'S NO TIME.

Speaking for myself now, how can I manage to travel all by myself for 9 hours in a bus in the middle of week, forgetting about work and college and not having the money for that? Neither everyone has TIME and CONDITION to do that, even though it hurts a lot not being able to participate. Trust me, this is VERY. HARD. TO. ME, but I'm trusting my buddies to receive her well so we can leave a good impression on her. Guys, trust me, I'm happy she coming, but it hurts deeply in my heart not being able to go. It hurts a lot.

Well, well, well. Just have an idea: the state I live, Minas Gerais. Minas Gerais itself has 586,528 km² of extention. Now let's calculate. Let's take South Korea and some of its neighbors as examples: North Korea (120,540 km²), South Korea (99,720 km²) and Japan (377,944 km²) extentions TOGETHER is pratically Minas Gerais itself. And we're talking about ONE SINGLE STATE. Brazil has 26 of them.

Please, understand that we (brazilian fans) are trying the best we can with the time we've got - and it's pretty short. Our love for her is very strong and it'll not change.

With love,
Frience    

Gyuri arrives in some hours, right?  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:

3 people like this

I can't...breathe....because of this thread....GYURI WHY SO KYUTEEE?!!!

ah yeah. they just reached Dubai^^

Yes :3

Please take care of yeoshin.

Fighting B-Kamilias  :gemheart: 

Fighting~

From Kara Brazil

This is for Kamilia's around the world understanding. Actually this clarifying was required by some brazilian kamilias, so I'm here teehee.

There were some international fans saying to some of us that "we must go to see Gyuri because she's coming to our country", but things DO NOT work like that.

As you should know, Brazil is an EXTREMELY BIG COUNTRY and it's VERY HARD to displacement of people. First, our main transport system is by highway, on road, IN A CAR or IN A BUS. And it takes A LONG TIME and MONEY (obviously) - flights are also expensive and it's not like every city has an airport (actually it's hard to find an airport inside a state). Plus, unfortunately (and it's sad to remember this) Brazil has high rates of violence which makes not safe a travel by yourself.

PLUS Goddess Gyuri is coming ALL OF A SUDDEN. We DIDN'T know she was about to come AS IF it was known ONE MONTH ago, we knew that like THREE, FOUR DAYS ago? A majority of us has college, work, internship, school DUTIES that can't be passed all of a sudden, there's no planning, there's no time to plan anything. THERE'S NO TIME.

Speaking for myself now, how can I manage to travel all by myself for 9 hours in a bus in the middle of week, forgetting about work and college and not having the money for that? Neither everyone has TIME and CONDITION to do that, even though it hurts a lot not being able to participate. Trust me, this is VERY. HARD. TO. ME, but I'm trusting my buddies to receive her well so we can leave a good impression on her. Guys, trust me, I'm happy she coming, but it hurts deeply in my heart not being able to go. It hurts a lot.

Well, well, well. Just have an idea: the state I live, Minas Gerais. Minas Gerais itself has 586,528 km² of extention. Now let's calculate. Let's take South Korea and some of its neighbors as examples: North Korea (120,540 km²), South Korea (99,720 km²) and Japan (377,944 km²) extentions TOGETHER is pratically Minas Gerais itself. And we're talking about ONE SINGLE STATE. Brazil has 26 of them.

Please, understand that we (brazilian fans) are trying the best we can with the time we've got - and it's pretty short. Our love for her is very strong and it'll not change.

With love,

Frience    

Gyuri arrives in some hours, right?  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:

right right *-*

1 person likes this

BjlWP3rCUAAckPx.jpgBjlWkxDCIAELfhv.jpgBjloH6vCYAA5yPs.jpgBjlZjSDCUAA4Nwz.jpg

[c] twitter

2 people like this

stopping over in middle east

more..

0hxq.jpg

7q54.jpg

rzq4.jpg

wxly.jpg

s8zg.jpg

ncl6.jpg

fzpl.jpg

xrw5.jpg

jdxz.jpg

the show!

t1zi.jpg

5bkk.jpg

ed5f.jpg

zwkr.jpg

toau.jpg

wkdu.jpg

qcxk.jpg

0dmp.jpg

zxhg.jpg

1dtj.jpg

uoze.jpg

hfo1.jpg

ru1l.jpg

dxt6.jpg

smv7.jpg

s6e9.jpg

dqzt.jpg

hgnw.jpg

imio.jpg

0znf.jpg

hb1p.jpg

ex2r.jpg

w5cq.jpg

7zso.jpg

Edited by red4summer
2 people like this

it's samba time in brazil, she has arrived at the beautiful country.

9h3s.jpg

75sa.jpg

kht5.jpg

ljqd.jpg

iecy.jpg

all made possible by our dear kamilia. thank you! :)

7mqyy.jpg

8gr8.jpg

Edited by red4summer
3 people like this

we have seen a lot now, so just to share some new close-ups (before departing for brazil).

g74x.jpg25of.jpg

x63s.jpgy18v.jpg

bdxc.jpg0t7y.jpg

7rq5.jpg

Edited by red4summer
3 people like this

Aww... Brazilian Kamilias look so happy. Great job guys and congratz! And I want that 'Gyuri 14' T-shirt!  ^^

The money in the envelope seems like the maximum amount of money she's allowed to use for certain steps/levels/tasks of the expedition (most likely inspired by Running Man). And for the last pic, i think she's learning some Portuguese xD

Omg yeoshin !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :gemhappy: 
Your hair, you look so good with short straight hair  :gemflower: 
I'm so proud of the B-Kamilias~  :gemheart: 
Good job! And I heard Gyuri asked the security to let them take pics with her?  :gemhuh: 
Is that right? Omg yeoshin too awesome,  :gemcry: 
Fighting unnie, you'll do well on the show   :gemshout:  

1 person likes this

so manseok is her new manager! lol

*he's the good looking guy who was gyul's co-star in "200 pounds beauty".

1p9w.jpg

kh0k.jpg

4rj9.jpg

video1

video2

Edited by red4summer
4 people like this

:) (besides frience, the other two staffs are registered in kh too.)

z5r8.jpg

@KARA_Brasil, tweet

Edited by red4summer
5 people like this

when i read who's on this show along with gyuri, I just knew it gyuri will be in good hands hehe 

Thanks for looking out for her Oh Manseok lol 

imGxwPHo8MLgW.gif

shikshin gyul is back ? lol 

ibeLb4lFRDp9u1.gif

4 people like this

so manseok is her new manager! lol

xXLMPB7QW7U

*he's the good looking guy who was gyul's co-star in "200 pounds beauty".

http://imageshack.com/a/img843/7770/1p9w.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img41/6830/kh0k.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img809/2499/4rj9.jpg

video1

video2

Aigoo, I was watching the video and crying because I wasn't able to see her. She's so short and adorable, aigoo ;-;

wahhhhh updates updates !!

Img0404_20140326150316_1.jpg

Img0404_20140326150316_3.jpg

Img0404_20140326150316_4.jpg

Img0404_20140326151522_1.jpg

Img0404_20140326151522_2.jpg

Img0404_20140326151522_3.jpg

Img0404_20140326151522_4.jpg

Img0404_20140326151522_5.jpg

BjqBLAvIgAATbOG.jpg

Bjqc6LNIQAEwEqo.jpg

gyuri in white :))

https://vine.co/v/MOeT5pLtTuW

BjqXkGwCAAAn3Sl.jpg

ipl4GebvM41Tz.gif

iPoBFjgIzVkOO.gif

iOIOg6kLqqZxj.gif

ibxizj8Znfz9dY.gif

is gyuri the representative among the casts?

[c] Gk Greice @YT

1 person likes this

Yeoshin in white,
Yeoshin in white,
GODDESS IN WHIIIIIIIIIITE,

:dead:

Who'll guess what animal's shadow Gyul did on her shirt will get cookie :hungry:

Who'll guess what animal's shadow Gyul did on her shirt will get cookie :hungry:

A platypus?