Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Let us all pray:

All hail Goddess Park Gyuri, the One and True Yeoshin of K-Pop, the All-Natural Queen untouched by the scalpels of Gangnam. May your eternal radiant beauty shine upon us mere mortals. May you always slay us with your sexy concepts and may you always grace us with your selcas. Yours is the all-kill forever and ever, omona.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

[2014.10.22] Gyuri: “I Have Tried Every Kind of Diet!”

Gyuri2.png

OnStyle show “Get it Beauty” has released still images featuring KARA starGyuri, who will be making an appearance on the program on October 22. During the show, Gyuri will speak about how she maintains her figure, explaining, “I have tried every single diet out there!”

Gyuri.png

During the show, Gyuri explains, “I’ve tried skipping a meal without any clear plan, I’ve tried just having one meal per day. I’ve also tried the ‘protein’ diet and the ‘Denmark’ diet.”

She also comments, “I use a different diet method before we release a new album. I am so happy that I have lost 6 kilograms using this method.”

Gyuri also explains that she is happy with her looks even without makeup. She says, “I like what my face looks like without makeup or if I am wearing minimal amounts of makeup. When I am on stage, I always wear thick make up on the stage, so I know that I look quite different without makeup.”

Gyuri3.png

“Get it Beauty,” featuring KARA’s Gyuri, will air at 11 p.m. on October 22.

Source: Soompi

• Like 1