• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
spyou

Spazz
Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

4,466 posts in this topic

hanging out with friends yesterday.

XuP4Po.jpg

2 people like this

What the heck... 
Her hand is too veiny, it looks like an old woman's wrinkly hands.
This worries me a lot, it may be due to bad lighting, but still...
She's just in her 20s and her hands look 40...

^

that caught my attention too but it should be due to poor angle and lighting. gyul is our goddess and she definitely knows more than most of us on skin care. :)

^

that caught my attention too but it should be due to poor angle and lighting. gyul is our goddess and she definitely knows more than most of us on skin care. :)

I hope so too... she's always had veiny/bony hands and feet so she really should take care of them.

Anyway, did you guys notice how her face is starting to look rounder again and go back to the variety goddess era?  A round face suits her well because it balances her sharp features, I didn't really like how she looked when she was thinner, and add to that the stress and eyebags during the comeback and touring.

It looks like they all really had a good, well-deserved break after Karasia. I hope Gyuri would keep those cheeks plump and lovely.

1 person likes this

I haven't been on this forum for such a long time, soo much Gyuri goodness I missed out on :hyper:, just spent a full hour going back on this thread :refreshed:

B6E7tTRCMAAGmbG.jpg

B6E7tgkCQAAHCeh.jpg

Gyuri from saddlerseoul IG

2 people like this

KARA’s Gyuri, Kim Jae Wook, Chae Jung Ahn to Star in Film “Backwards, Close, and Together”

Kim Jae Wook, Chae Jung Ahn, and KARA’s Park Gyuri will be working together as cast members for the “Backwards, Close, and Together” movie.

The movie takes place in Gangneung, where the stories of three people unfold. Kim Jae Wook had played many roles in dramas, but his return to the big screen will give him a chance to show his acting abilities in a different light. For Gyuri, this will be her first role in a movie.

“I had always had a lot of affection for films, but I was very taken aback and thankful when the director called me in,” said Gyuri. “I’m also glad that my first movie is an independent film.”

The movie is set to release in the latter half of 2015.

jb2AUS5s7XBNg2_e.jpg
1 person likes this

on a day when our goddess was sleeping..

BfawRY.jpg

5 people like this

gyul to "work" as a columnist for sure magazine for the next 6 months starting from jan.
3 people like this

where was that photo from?? O_O omo!! gyul!!!

^

cap from karasia 3rd japan tour video clip

usually we see less of them in first half of the year. so far, only hara and youngji will be on new programmes.

^

cap from karasia 3rd japan tour video clip

thanks! just saw the entire show.. still cant get over gyul's solo perf..  :OCZgm:

Anyone have big pictures of Gyuri in the jeans and cutoff shirt during the 20140601 Budokan fanmeeting? Thanks in advance.

sure

z0WBjM.jpg

Edited by red4summer
2 people like this

B7r-w3cCcAAT2fx.jpg

Source

1 person likes this

Anyone have big pictures of Gyuri in the jeans and cutoff shirt during the 20140601 Budokan fanmeeting? Thanks in advance.

this one?

BpImZD3IUAEvfQW.jpg

BpIm__UIYAAxCEQ.jpg

f538b193f30d05.jpg

3 people like this

gyul featured in Toddler Tuesday.. 

B7zGH-jIAAAkEj9.jpg

cute!!!  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:
© soompi

3 people like this

B8GxthfCQAA6Mjm.jpg

B8GxtjYCYAAdUGw.jpg