Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

The concept,the song everything I love it.Gyuri is truly a goddess,while watching the mv I don't know how a lot of times I say she's so beautiful LOL the subs for the mv making is available in 1theK BTW does anyone know where to watch Gyul's 4thingshow?can't find it T 3 T

The concept,the song everything I love it.Gyuri is truly a goddess,while watching the mv I don't know how a lot of times I say she's so beautiful LOL the subs for the mv making is available in 1theK BTW does anyone know where to watch Gyul's 4thingshow?can't find it T 3 T

with eng sub  :lol:

• Like 3

I loved watching this. It put a smile to my face to see her genuine and authentic (or trying to be). I feel that she does have a few unhealthy habits but who doesn't? Either way it's so good to see her reveal herself. Even if she doesn't say she's a goddess, I think she can successfully brainwash the world with that face and that inner strength she has. LOL

^ I actually felt that the episode was so short haha, I just wanted to see more of Gyuri, but I guess I can't be too greedy. I guess I'm thankful to 4Things show to allow us fans to see different sides of Gyuri.

Cupid era has now finished! They worked hard, hope they get to rest a bit... here is a picture of Gyuri leaving Inkigayo after the goodbye stage  

tumblr_nqcuwgMnmU1un3o3po1_540.jpg  

I'm pretty sure she is wearing little-to no make up but she still look so pretty  :geminluv:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

KARA’s Park Gyuri participating in Japan’s largest rock music festival, “Summer Sonic 2015″!  

gyuri_fromtheairport.jpg  

Having recently worked with the band From The Airport for the track “The Little Prince” as its vocalist, KARA‘s Park Gyuri will be joining them at this year’s Summer Sonic 2015!

Summer Sonic is a rock music festival event held yearly in Japan for two to three days held in both Osaka and Chiba simultaneously. Both major rock bands and indie groups, both international and local, are invited to the music festival.

Set to take the stage on August 15th at the Osaka Flower Stage, the act “KARA Gyuri x From The Airport” will perform “My Little Prince,” “Return,” and more.

The collaboration was revealed in June and stole hearts with its poetic lyrics and warm and charming electric sound. Additionally, it served as a different genre of music for Park Gyuri to sing to, revealing her ability to adapt from her normal pop music.

They join Korean artists Epik High and BTS, who will also be performing at the Osaka Summer Sonic festival at the Flower Stage.

Source: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/karas-park-gyuri-participating-japans-largest-rock-music-festival-summer-sonic-2015/

Edited by KaryGiz
  • Like 2

I'm so excited. I don't know if I should be happy or sad that Gyuri's project is low-key. I kind of wanted her to 'debut' too. But this is cool! I'm glad she's participating in this. Seems like she's enjoying herself too.

What is this "and more..." ; )

The Star august issue

euKuskZ.jpg

J7J5MDw.jpg

qFGwcGW.jpg

WR6SyGT.jpg

KARA's Gyuri says she can now be naturally sexy in 'The Star' magazine

KARA's Gyuri transformed into a classy goddess in white and blue for her photo shoot in 'The Star' magazine!

In the newly released photo, Gyuri shows off her high cheekbones and lean figure. We also think blue's a great color on her. 

Gyuri confidently said in her interview, "Before, I had to wear smokey makeup, wear sexy clothes, and wear kill heels to be sexy. Now I think I'm at an age when I can naturally be sexy."

When asked which fashion piece flatters her the best, she replied, "I like thin rings. I like the look of many rings with a fancy necklace or earrings as the main point. The secret to my youthful skin is that I always carry sunscreen."

You can see more of Gyuri in the August issue of 'The Star'.

• Like 5

KARA’s Park Gyuri participating in Japan’s largest rock music festival, “Summer Sonic 2015″!   http://cdn.koreaboo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/gyuri_fromtheairport.jpg  Having recently worked with the band From The Airport for the track “The Little Prince” as its vocalist, KARA‘s Park Gyuri will be joining them at this year’s Summer Sonic 2015!

Summer Sonic is a rock music festival event held yearly in Japan for two to three days held in both Osaka and Chiba simultaneously. Both major rock bands and indie groups, both international and local, are invited to the music festival.

Set to take the stage on August 15th at the Osaka Flower Stage, the act “KARA Gyuri x From The Airport” will perform “My Little Prince,” “Return,” and more.

The collaboration was revealed in June and stole hearts with its poetic lyrics and warm and charming electric sound. Additionally, it served as a different genre of music for Park Gyuri to sing to, revealing her ability to adapt from her normal pop music.

They join Korean artists Epik High and BTS, who will also be performing at the Osaka Summer Sonic festival at the Flower Stage.

Source: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/karas-park-gyuri-participating-japans-largest-rock-music-festival-summer-sonic-2015/

Hope there will be Fancam...  :wow1:  :admire2:

Edited by tragicpiano
Do not quote media, please