Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

@red4summer

no problem...

haha~...yeah..the fancam didn't close up enough....

if you have fancams that close up to them...you can PM me if you want Gif...

hoho~ or yuda...he open order for Gif...

woot..the most important is the member enjoy themselves and enjoy with the fans too... :)

Edited by ZaЯA

^

thx a lot christine for the pics..

gyul shopping alone??where are the others??

she looks really gorgeous there..haha

wondering, does the foreigners there noticing her or not :P

@URman

thx for sharing the pics :)

@red4summer

haha yep..when i watch those video i was anticipating HaRi too..

too bad they didn;t do anything :)

oh yeah,just like what zaimi said, u can ask me to make a gif,i'll try to it if i have time to do it that is ^_^

@zaimi

haha u promoting me..

btw about safe or not, u should ask red4summer about that..haha

but anyway,i;m sure ur safe :)

and thx a lot for the gifs!!

loving it a lot!! Gyul+Yoobin moments FTW!!! ^^

too bad they didn't promoting together..

watching the videos makes me smile a lot and feels a lot inside :)

@firewater07

Thnx for sharing the pics...

woot...Paparazzi FTW...haha~ Gyuri so jjang there..

with the sunglasses...woot..that is our hot goddess...

Gyuri shopping by herself there..??? I'm really2 curious...where's the other member.,.??

what are they doing when Gyuri shopping,..?? lol..so curious..

@curbow

lol yuda...just said I'm safe...that makes me relief...

haha~ i know why you smile when watching that video...

its because both of them from your favourite Kpop group...WG + Kara = Yuda shy....

@daebak

woot...Thnx for sharing the pics..

that pics I tilte it as Goddess passion toward food...lol..sorry..haha~

she should been in a food CF..especially eating Chicken CF...

woo~ surely jjang..!!

gyuri seems really nice to the fans! i really wanna meet her! LOL to that picture of her eating the chicken, it looks like if you tried too get the chicken away from her, she would attack you. hahahah!

@christine

ahh thx, now i can understand it more..

gyul is the most outgoing..hhmm..as expected :)

they are so lucky..

but where are cole going then?? :P

@daebak

haha cute gyul pic..

thx for sharing it :)

@zaimi

yep2..although kara outmost the rest very far..

but i really love it..

ahh now i really wanting more.. :)

dang! that's where lucky fans get their sigs.. it's really hard to 5 complete signature,hahaha.. hope they come again next year to give us fans all their sigs =P

thanks for sharing the pic! it helps explains the gap of where they are during their missing time =)

ahh thx, now i can understand it more..

gyul is the most outgoing..hhmm..as expected :)

they are so lucky..

but where are cole going then?? :D

^maybe visitting her family?

-----

here's the she looks old video,haha..

she wants encouragement from fans xD

@firewater07: Thanks for putting the pics up here. I guess your name is Christine then?

I'll give a rundown of what happened:

Yes my brother took the "paparazzi" shots of Gyuri. We were all in town for a BeachBody conference that weekend. My brother and some of our friends got their earlier in the week. I didn't arrive until late Thursday night because of work. We all come from the Northern VA/Washington DC ARea BTW. So my brother and our friends decided to go shopping at The Grove. While there they saw Hara, Jiyoung, Seungyeon and Gyuri randomly. My brother said no one except them recognized who they were. One of my friends who is half-Korean got a chance to speak to Hara and asked if they could get pictures with them in Korean, but they politely declined and went on with their shopping.

My brother and friends know that I'm a big fan of Kara so they kind of followed them around to try and get better pics, but it was hard because they didn't want to upset them. My friend guessed that maybe they didn't want to take pictures because Hara and Jiyoung didn't have makeup on or they just wanted some peace and privacy.

They saw them later on at Cheesecake Factory. That's when my brother approached their table to try and get their autographs. There was kind of an awkward moment because at their table was a whole crew. It was probably their managers and other handlers and some of the men in their crew were giving him funny looks. See, my brother had to stand there for a little while and wait for them to finish ordering and since there were a lot of them, it took some time.

When the chance came my bro tapped Jiyoung on the shoulder and asked if he could get their autographs for me because I'm a big fan. He said Jiyoung's English was better than he thought it would be, but of course nowhere near a native speaker's level. Jiyoung had some difficulty understanding how to spell my name but she was a good sport about it. My brother said when he corrected her, she was just laughing about it. Probably in her usual cute way.

I believe he said Hara signed and then Gyuri signed as well. When it came around to Seungyeon, she said that she was sorry that she couldn't because of her hand (in English) and then lifted up her arm which was in a sling. What's funny is my brother got a stress fracture in his left wrist two weeks before so his hand and part of his forearm was in a brace and wrap. So when Seungyeon said that, he lifted up his arm and said, "ohh, me too!" He said most of the table laughed, but Seungyeon didn't. I guess her arm was still bothering her at that point or maybe she just wasn't in the mood. I actually went to the festival that Saturday and if you notice, Seungyeon had her arm behind her back pretty much the entire time she was on stage. So I bet it was still bothering her. Poor girl. She's such a pro though.

Overall my brother and friends said Gyuri was the most outgoing and welcoming as they kind of followed her around at The Grove. I mean, she knew they were taking pics of her but she didn't mind so much. Also while none of them are really fluent in English (excluding Nicole) they said Gyuri was the one who attempted the most communication in English. My friend who is fluent in Korean tried to take some video of them using his camera, but totally got caught by Hara and Jiyoung so he felt embarrassed and didn't approach them at dinner.

I got in a few hours after my brother and friends got to meet them. So imagine my jealousy as they tell me their stories after picking me up from LAX. Of course they didn't tell me they got their autographs until later. It was too bad Nicole wasn't with them (as she's my favorite) LOL

Sorry if that was long, but I figured you guys would enjoy hearing about it. :D

Edit: Oh one more thing, one of my friends who is a girl said that Gyuri "was definitely the hottest" and "the other girls looked so regular". Keep in mind my friend isn't a fan and doesn't really know them at all.

Edited by JSaint25

haha thanks for sharing the fan account.. I've heard Gyuri was the hottest as well.. I think most Americans see her as exotic and I agree.. she's HOT haha.. too bad Nicole wasn't there.. probably be easier to communicate but at least you got most of their autographs :D

thanks to Christine too :D

@yuda & zara

of course safe safe though not sure about myself. :shining: shhh.

---

thanks guys for posting her gifs/photos, re-uploading her video clips, & sharing the wonderful encounterment with our pretty lady.

you have reaffirmed my beliefs and values on her, with her utmost friendliness shown towards fans.

& about the "she wants encouragement from fans", she should come to here to hear us out.

international fans are crazy all over about her, every minute.

for me, she's the dream girl to befriend with.

megamisama, koishigaru.

she's the dream girl to befriend with.

@red4summer

you are the one to decide I'm safe or not..lol

btw...love your comment..it makes me feel wonderful...woo~ thnx for making my day..

we all crazy about her...and agree with that...she's the dream girl to befriend with...

@firewater07

Thnx for sharing the pics.. :D

OMG....I just can say... Gorgeous..!!

so gorgeous and Hot....the 2nd pic is the best...

goddess charismatic power unleash...love that pic...

@gyulsary

thx for sharing all of those gifs here :P

@shige

ahh thx for all the video u shared..haha

gonna try to download it :D

@JSaint25

woah thx a lot for sharing all of it..

it's a great story and i'm enjoying it :)

ur brother and friend were a great person, try not to upsed them..

although still trying to take pics :D

and i think this is the newest fan account that really unique, and make us knew what are they doing there..

since most of the stories came from kara's time in the airport, hotel, and HB..haha

@christine

thx for sharing the pics..

oh yeah, she really HOT there..esp on the 2nd pic :)

@eric

haha ur the judge here..

but i think u can do what u want with zaimi xP

j/k!!!

^

lol...Happy mother day to Gyul Omma..!!!

lol..this is so random...

yay...at last...you're back for Gif action...

lol..the 1st Gif from coffee prince parody...jjang..!!

her acting is so good...if I were that guy..I wouldn't reject Gyuri love...xD

I would reply her love...haha~ handsome Gyul at that story...

and the 2nd Gif..lol...Gyuri does look like a mom...or we called it ahjumma...lol

Thnx for sharing these wonderful Gyul GIF... :P