Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

the rain brought the best out of gyuri.

to me she's fast becoming a pretty woman (from girl).

said earlier somewhere, she's bound to rise as the hottest actress after kara.

thanks gyulsary, for the soaked gyul gifs.

though the fancams were unclear, she was the main reason why the gifs still looked so beautiful.

oh just realized your joined date, was it luck? :thumbup:

hmm

just try to ask some help from one of the translators for it guys :(

and thx for the gifs :)

i'm happy to see gyul's have some loyal spazzer here..

i got some new pics of them..actually there are 100+ pics..but i can't reupload all of it..>.<

-------------------------

35d5gt3.jpg

acxz7k.jpg

10wiagh.jpg

credit:as tagged

hey IU mentioned gyuri:

something about how gyuri showed up in her dreams? im not sure exactly sorry my korean is basic. if a kind person could translate? :D

Sometime ago, while I was asleep, Kara's Gyuri Unnie appeared in a dream... no actually I heard a voice while my eyes were closed. So I answered back not knowing what it was. Kara's Gyuri unnie then asked "Jin (is that IU's real name?), do you know why there are a lot of ghosts in japan?" So I said, "Why are there a lot, unnie?". She said "Because in Japan, idol singers put on a exhilarating performance on stage." while taking me to Japan. This suddenly turned into a dream. [guy: ahh really] While the japanese singers were dancing hard, Gyuri and myself were floating above the stage and looking down. So as we were looking I said "It's fun." She said "look there" so I looked and there were ghosts watching in front of us and clapping. It went from that scene to a nightmare.

Sometime ago, while I was asleep, Kara's Gyuri Unnie appeared in a dream... no actually I heard a voice while my eyes were closed. So I answered back not knowing what it was. Kara's Gyuri unnie then asked "Jin (is that IU's real name?), do you know why there are a lot of ghosts in japan?" So I said, "Why are there a lot, unnie?". She said "Because in Japan, idol singers put on a exhilarating performance on stage." while taking me to Japan. This suddenly turned into a dream. [guy: ahh really] While the japanese singers were dancing hard, Gyuri and myself were floating above the stage and looking down. So as we were looking I said "It's fun." She said "look there" so I looked and there were ghosts watching in front of us and clapping. It went from that scene to a nightmare.

wow, the therapist in me is fired up...what a dream! Who is this person to Gyuri?

:thumbup1:ricardox

hahahah, i'm not sure who was funnier, gyul or iu, but this is so funny.

"lot of ghosts", "taking me to japan" & "floating looking down".

it was said when you think too much, you'll dream about it too.

so why was iu thinking so much about gyul? i love this. thanks again.

thanks yuda for gyul pictures from their latest performance.

was that a new outfits? my bad, they wore these during their first inkigayo win.

didn't watch the performance yet but look very nice from these pictures.

ricardox! you are daebak. :tongue:

that is a really weird dream. even weirder that she remembered it. i wonder what gyuri will think of it?

wow, the therapist in me is fired up...what a dream! Who is this person to Gyuri?
IU and Gyuri used to be regular quests on Starry Night radio so they probably got close.

i think the guy shes talking to might be Beast's Doojoon? cause they were hosting Chinchin radio together.. but i was under the impression that was already over hmmm...

anyways i come bringing presents.

so. gorgeous. :gyc3:

i finished cropped karaya pics.. there are now 876 pics in total. yup. some of the outfits.... :wacko: i will upload them sometime soon.

rYHLG.jpg5UF4t.jpg

they really like taking a lot of shots of her lips.

qylwq.jpg

EAfgy.jpg

O4BsN.jpg

OHqvd.jpg

leeegs

gYd2n.jpg

lol.

thanks ricardox for the translation....i think IU really looking up to our Goddess till make her even dreaming about Gyul...and thanks yuda for the pics, Goddess + snake jacket = :D

and wow ᴅᴀᴇᴃᴀᴋ, cropping 876 pics? thats what i called worshipper :)(please..oh please upload it on MF)

this just a Goddess being Goddess....

1zwoj93.jpg

a8gvr.jpg

347h1mh.jpg

cr: as tagged

Edited by kara4life