Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

thanks nov for all the pics :)

gorgeous gyul...

daebak

lmao..server crash..yeah...i do really glad though :lol:

yep, can't blame her on american culture though...more or less it does give an affect..

maybe that's why i'm more into k-pop, and didn't too much liking american music.. :thumbup:

and yeah...now i'm wondering what are those books...

maybe sumtin about being confidence?haha

btw, i'm always laughing everytime i see that signboard :P

The miss A girls who have been impressing many on music shows and tearing up the charts with Bad Girl Good Girl, recently attended the MBC radio show, Shim Shim Ta Pa.

Besides singing their own songs, Bad Girl Good Girl and Break It during the radio show, they also did a cover of Stickwitu from Pussycat Dolls. Check out their performances and their faces with light makeup.

have you heard the miss A version?

hahahaha

i think it was break it from kara, hahah

Edited by stevenstanley

meh i finished watching that sstp the other day. miss a are still pretty awkward on shows i think.......

카라고고씽 @ kara-t posted about gyuri's books:

확인된 책 목록을 올려봅니다.

엄마를 부탁해 (신경숙) /생의 모든순간을 사랑하라 (윌리암 하블리첼) /심리브레이크 스페셜 (김은선-최화정 파워타임 방송자료 모음집) /슈퍼 기억력의 비밀 (에란 카츠) /Love and Freedom (Gerard Meerstadt) /마음의 여유를 찾아주는 책 (나카야마 요우코)/승리보다 소중한 것 (무라카미 하루키)/천사와 악마 1,2 (댄 브라운)/잘사는게 최대의 복수다 (알렉산더 맥도웰)/철학의 즐거움 (왕징)/잠을 재워주는 100마리의 양 (전민수,정인섭)/민나노 일어교재등 일어 책 2권

tonguefetish.gif

^dunno what gyuls doing here lol.

chinrubs.gif

2fDEW.jpg

4fI2G.jpg

[c]:heartgyuri

there was also an interview or something with gyuri about her djing:

http://www.pdjournal.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=28097#

^its korean of course

Did you guys watch the Hahamong show? dude I didn't know Gyuri had a whole stack of fake hair lolol but yeah her room is really neat. And leader needs her privacy, I guess~ I'm not very surprised about the philosophy books... idk a lot of her tweets are really deep sometimes and I'm like, "woah, gyuri."

Does anyone know where her dad is? I saw the family photo in one of her child pictures but yeah.

He's korean, right? I tell people that gyuri's 100% korean but then they're always like, "are you sure?" lolol.

to create intense wavy effects without working on the hair? idk i don't use them,. loll.

notice how gyul played with the shower hose in the bathtub & experimenting the "showering" feel while shopping for a new one? hahah.

that's the best thing that can happen on earth, she's so sweet.

@jiji eric

hahahahahahah yeepp the hair extension is really something

she has sooo many of them ahahah

and when jinwoon wore it, and start singing, i laugh like crazy aahahha :)

hmm about the philosophy books, idk she reads them.

hahaha what a great leader :) :)

after i saw her parents, im pretty sure she is 100% korean, like jiji said :)

yep it was very funny and nice to see her so cool and relax, which sometimes we don't get to see because of her leader role. she didn't mind showing that she uses extension, putting her extension on Jinwoon, removing those on him, then removing it on her head in front of everyone. Love her and her confidence :hihi:

Did you guys watch the Hahamong show? dude I didn't know Gyuri had a whole stack of fake hair lolol but yeah her room is really neat. And leader needs her privacy, I guess~ I'm not very surprised about the philosophy books... idk a lot of her tweets are really deep sometimes and I'm like, "woah, gyuri."

Does anyone know where her dad is? I saw the family photo in one of her child pictures but yeah.

He's korean, right? I tell people that gyuri's 100% korean but then they're always like, "are you sure?" lolol.

@JiJi yeah i'm not surprised about her philosophy books either. she does put down "reading" as her hobby. and that tweet about the ant whose high off beetle juice or something while the beetle is gnawing on its stomach...... that was quite deep and WTF at the same time. i bet if korean media didnt pounce on the most even the most slightest thing she'd share more of her REAL thoughts.

i myself am not 100% sure gyuri is 100% korean! and you cant say it because of plastic surgery either cause she looks exactly the same when she was young so..... yeah it would be interesting to see their family tree :wub:

gyuri news... gyuri news... its kinda quiet these days but hey gyuri showed up in a pic with t-ara's eunjung :)

tumblr_l5t6sdaBf01qbjmqyo1_400.jpg

i like their friendship.

^yeah, they have a really precious friendship. :3 haha I remember that one clip of Gyuri and Eunjung from... somewhere? idk what show it was T_T but they talked and gyul gave her something. i think it was from kara bakery... maybe. :| idk.

and that tweet about the ant whose high off beetle juice or something while the beetle is gnawing on its stomach...... that was quite deep and WTF at the same time. i bet if korean media didnt pounce on the most even the most slightest thing she'd share more of her REAL thoughts.
LOL IKR I still remember that because I was like, "uh I definitely translated this wrong" after I read it rofl. She probably has a lot of strong opinions on a lot of issues ugh I bet it'd be really awesome to just talk to her for a while.

this hasn't been shared yet, right~?

picture with her mom and dad from hahamong. :3

2lmp02c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

woah havent been here for such a long timeeeeee! Thanks for all the wonderful picture!

btw, maybe its just me but do you think she is putting more make up nowadays?? =/

^maybe she quote most of it from her book =P

tumblr_l6jspcorZI1qb8l0uo1_500.jpg

okay so this picture came with a whole set and it's in this article but I'm too lazy to read through it (lol sry ><) and I'm not really sure what it's for. I think it's documenting the girls that are doing karaya but... yeah. I used google translator and it talks about like... idk it was all jumbled and weird :D I want to post it on the photobox but what the heck is this for? haha.

^

loll. i read 3 times & i still don't understand the translated words. something like "during 1st anni event of "my stylist kara", 3 fans were selected & "decorated" with gyulharajing as their advisers or stylists? & the one paired with gyul won?" we definitely need help here.. hahah.

did you guys read that magazine translation where gyul said she liked hiking and stuff like that? I would paste it here but I'm on my phone and the internet is really slow D: anyways I think its so awesome how she likes hiking/going outdoors lol. on one hand we have this gyuri who loves mirrors and other reflective surfaces, and then we have this other gyuri who reads philosopy and goes hiking and looks after the other members. idek she is so cool.

but when she talked about looking at their reflections in the large windows in their dorm and practicing, I was like lulz gyul I can see you admiring yourself in that reflection. XD

Yay the forum is up! (I'm so slow)

A late news but I wanted to share something. ^^

Gyuri was at the SBS Korea 20th anniversary party celebrations:

20100816_sbs_17.jpg

She looks so classy! Love her style!

Credit: see tag.

Edited by AspZz