Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Gyuri is not only just beautiful, but very strong too, look at the GIF that she was lifting T-ara's Boram :-ss so strong she is :X

woah thanks for sharing all the pics :)

really love how she looks very gorgeous on that MCing event :D

jiji

where is the gif?? but i think it's from MBC Chuseok Sweet Girl..

it's the only event that i've seen gyuri lifting boram..

100821 Mnet-Idols with Beautiful Voices Ranking

1. SG Wannabe Jinho

2. 2NE1 Park Bom

3. SS501 Yong Saeng

4. DBSK Jae Joong

5. 2PM Junsu

6. SHINee Jonghyun

7. 2AM Jokwon

8. 4Minute Gayoon

9. Super Junior K.R.Y.

10. f(x) Luna

11. BEAST Yoseob

12. Wonder Girls Sunye

13. 2AM Changmin

14. miss A Suzy

15. Davichi Haeri

16. Sistar Hyo Lyn

17. Brown Eyed Girls Gain

18. SeeYa Yeonji

19. 2PM Junho

20. Kara Gyuri

21. Secret Ji Eun

22. SNSD Taeyeon

23. Brown Eyed Girls JeA

24. FTISLAND Hongki

25. T-ara Soyeon

26. MBLAQ G.O

27. Big Bang Taeyang

28. ZE:A Kevin

29. SNSD Jessica

30. CNBLUE Yonghwa

Source: ibb &Baidu

cr : 4hipstar

i like wavy gyul in red too, thanks gyulsary17.

for the recent brand new, where were those goddess followers?

hmm, bit unfair with no gyul fancam coming out from korea.

love with the way she "anyhow" tied her wavy hair right at the end, pure adorable!

not sure if you guys noticed this at the ending part but what a leader, goddess whispered & asked jing to come over when maknae was left "accidentally" behind. gyul is so mindfully & thoughtful, always. people should see more than just her appearance. :)

i like wavy gyul in red too, thanks gyulsary17.

for the recent brand new, where were those goddess followers?

hmm, bit unfair with no gyul fancam coming out from korea.

That has been annoying me too. It's first rare to have fancams for the entire Kara members and if there aren't, it's always a fancam for one member and that member is RARELY Gyuri. I know there are preferences/preferential treatment for one or some members in each group...you can definitely see/feel it during their concert performances, which is sad...

Edited by sarah09

omg firewater thanks so much for sharing that fancam *_* Her voice is so freaking underrated ugh it makes me so sad. Dang she's an amazing singer. <3 I hope the new mini album they're putting out has a gyul rap + some amazing adlibs from her, too. haha.

AHHH DAEBAK those pictures are so freaking amazing ;_;

http://imgur.com/dWevv.jpg this picture omg ;_;

Gyulsary thanks so much for the gifs omg she looks so beautiful in all of them! I love this one: http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz215/gyulsary3/Park/MisterVerGyuri-new7.gif

That has been annoying me too. It's first rare to have fancams for the entire Kara members and if there aren't, it's always a fancam for one member and that member is RARELY Gyuri. I know there are preferences/preferential treatment for one or some members in each group...you can definitely see/feel it during their concert performances, which is sad...

as always lack of gyul fancams frustrate me a lot with all unwise thoughts going through my mind. being a very impulsive person, reading & learning that i'm not alone especially your choice of words makes me feel better. i'm with you here. so as i grow & learn more into kara these days, i'm beginning to boycott all member-focused fancams. heheh. don't really understand the "go to kara performance but focus on 1 member" concept. till today, still nothing!

lol @ daebak

though was jing-focused but was wisely zoomed out to capture others. @3:28-3:51 looked for gyulharajing moment & noted their facial expressions. can i mention bit of jing here since she's gyul baby? lol @ her peeks @ 4:17, 4:29, 5:06, 6:16, 7:31 & 7:58. her smiles only returned at 8:09. hahah, maknae is cute. some precious gyulhara & harajing moments too. there wasn't any eye contact from gyul mainly because she was not in the clip most of the time & was involved in singing too.

as always lack of gyul fancams frustrate me a lot with all unwise thoughts going through my mind. being a very impulsive person, reading & learning that i'm not alone especially your choice of words makes me feel better. i'm with you here. so as i grow & learn more into kara these days, i'm beginning to boycott all member-focused fancams. heheh. don't really understand the "go to kara performance but focus on 1 member" concept. till today, still nothing!

lol @ daebak

though was jing-focused but was wisely zoomed out to capture others. @3:28-3:51 looked for gyulharajing moment & noted their facial expressions. can i mention bit of jing here since she's gyul baby? lol @ her peeks @ 4:17, 4:29, 5:06, 6:16, 7:31 & 7:58. her smiles only returned at 8:09. hahah, maknae is cute. some precious gyulhara & harajing moments too. there wasn't any eye contact from gyul mainly because she was not in the clip most of the time & was involved in singing too.

It's good to have people feel the same. There was one fancam of a member and when it was Gyuri moment to sing and she was next to the person that was in focus, the video author just cut Gyuri and started recording again after she was done and I was like "WHAT THE HELL!" - it is annoying and I am definitely boycotting those. When a video states that it is a Kara fancam, it should include all members OR at least say "Kara and the name of the member on it" - if not, it is really deceiving and especially for that video it is sooo deliberatively wrong!

And the thing is, this is so not a good thing for the group. The leader of a group needs to be very well recognized and appreciated as she is the primary representative of the group. This preferential treatment is not good for Kara overall...unless they decide as another group to change leaders (which would be a no no)...So, this doesn't make much sense to me...

Edited by sarah09

another reason why gyul is a caring leader was evidential in the (above) clip too. @0:49-0:59, ham asked gyul to help hold her hand-mic while putting back her back-mic. knowing gyul was already occupied with both hands, ham put down the fish-head on the floor. upon seeing, gyul without hesitation shifted the 2 hand-mics in 1 hand while the other picked up the fish-head & passed to ham when ham was done. goddess did it for the camera? NO! she did it naturally with her loving personality. she held jing's hand coming on stage too. the less attention she received, the more i want to shield her from whatever. sarah09 has emphasized the forgotten fact, she's the main representative of kara. she must be protected & respected by every kamilia.

ps: i'm nuts because the clip was 8:27 long but i watched like 4 times because i didn't want to miss any moment of the 4 members. i don't have a favourite, so to me it's only fair this way to zoom into each seperately. :)

@red4summer oh that fancam i watched already but i didnt catch those parts. thanks for pointing them out. at first it might not be noticeable but if you pay attention its obvious shes has such a caring heart.

you guys shouldn't get too aggrieved over the this event's lack of fancams. there are gyuri fancams, usually from gr.love (i think he's karagrapher? so maybe busy taking pics). :sweatdrop: kara-t posts a lot of gyuri fancams too. you can watch some of them here.

lately i think a lot more people are recognizing gyuri's "charms", im guessing sstp is to thank for this. you got to understand that gyuri's goddess concept is polarizing; you either love it or hate it. and she doesn't fit into korea's (or east asia's) ideal type of woman which is cute and umm, submissive so she is never going to be... something like a yoona of snsd. :rolleyes: anyways gyuri doesnt seem to care that much and i don't really care either.

1205e85a.jpg

though it's a shame since she was looking so good that event. -_-

kara on japanese magazine:

HuIdN.jpg

translated in korean:

규리 : 1988년 5월 21일생 162cm

일본 데뷔가 결정되었을 때 조금 긴장했었지만, 지금은 두근두근 즐겨보자는 기분이 강합니다. 그 이유는 5월에 갔던 일본데뷔 기념 이벤트 악수회에서 감동해서 울어준 팬분들이 많아서.. 저희들의 상상 이상으로 여러분으로부터 사랑을 받고 있는 것이 전해져서 진심으로 기뻤었고, 그것이 자신에게도 연결되어 있었네요. 카라의 곡은 귀엽고 섹시하고 여러가지 장르가 있습니다만, 어떤 곡이라도 ‘이것이 카라지!’ 라든가 ‘카라답다’ 라고 생각될 수 있는 음악을 지금부터 발견해 나가고 싶습니다. 그 중에서도 ‘미스터’는 강력함을 가진 곡으로, 저는 사비의 ‘Mr.’ 라고 제창하는 부분을 좋아합니다! 그 가사처럼 훌륭한 미스터(남성)도 언젠가 만나고 싶다고 생각합니다(웃음).

uh have fun google translating that. :tongue:

i think he's karagrapher? so maybe busy taking pics

lol, i'm waiting for him/her too because his/her fancams are usually quality with focus on all. but for some reasons nothing from recent concert, or maybe like you said, hahah. very pity, i have yet to watch their performance from brand new. i'm still refusing to download those member-focused. :P

argghh, i tried translating and now bad headaches i have.