Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

yeah he usually have very nice kara fancams and throws in a gyuri fancam sometimes which i really like. :tongue: in general i think gyuri's fans are bit older so less time and less spazzing? even me i have to remember to represent and come spaz here :lol:

so kara was featured on another japanese magazine and they asked all the members to talk about each other. here is what the other girls said about gyuri:

- 규리에 대해서,

승연 : 괴로울 때도 내색않는 노력하는 사람

하라 : 엄마같아서 좋아! 평소에 멤버를 신경써주는 리더

니콜 : 모두를 위해서 언제나 최선을 다해줍니다.

지영 : 고민해결소(웃음). 해결할 수 없는 고민이 없습니다!

again have fun google translating. -_-

oh and i found this on tumblr. i love fan made things.

7VaCs.png

omg firewater thanks so much for sharing that fancam *_* Her voice is so freaking underrated ugh it makes me so sad. Dang she's an amazing singer. <3 I hope the new mini album they're putting out has a gyul rap + some amazing adlibs from her, too. haha.

Haha yeah I love her voice there, I wish their next album will have songs that will showcase their voices :D I'm so excited when mae shared that, I'm just so amazed haha I know Gyul can sing and she improved a lot but that fancam just shows how much she has grown as a singer :D I'm still looking for the full fancam of that but no luck XD

lmao..this talks about fancam..

yep..usually it's GR.Love from karagrapher's team i believe..

but understand this guys..when they go to the perf, of course they want to take all of the girls..

but i believe if u didn't focused to a one member, it will end up it's too far taken, hence we can't see the girls clearly..

as from the lack of fancam, ham and jing have loyal fansite..of course we can expect more fancam from them..

otherwise, we can wait for kara-t way in taking fancam, taking different member focused for each perf..

unless u can get a 6 (5 member + 1 group) persons going together and with complete equipment..(videocam and all)..

compared to hara and nicole, i think gyul still having more fancam.. i think cole have the least number of fancam, afaik..

about gyuri's concept that daebak was talked about, i agree..

she didn;t have the feature that most korean like, and her goddess concept, u will either love it or hate it..

but yep, she didn't really care about it, and she keep on being a great and caring leader :) it's enough..

I don't usually watch fan vids or share but this video is so awesome. The lyrics portray Gyuri so much x3

"You gotta be hard. You gotta be tough. You gotta be stronger. You gotta be cool. You gotta be calm. You gotta stay together."

It's nice ^^ And I saw pictures I haven't seen of Gyuri(you guys probably seen them but I haven't x3)

^^

i beg to differ..

member fans are forever only wanting to take fancam of their member, real kamilia wouldn't in first option.

if there's only a set of equipment, it must be focused on the group.

only if there're helpers, then maybe zoom into individual.

that's the problem, why there are loyal fansites dedicated to member and not kara as a whole?

group must always come first for kamilia, unless the member fans have prioritized the member before kara.

if so, it's unfortunate.

well i'm still waiting to see if the fancams of the 2 "missing" members will be released.

can't see the girls clearly?

it has answered itself. if it's individual, i can't because i only see 1 but if in group, it's very clear to me. :)

since it's called kara performance, i want to see all 5 in 1 screen. no member should be omitted out intentionally. it's very disappointing (4 times) if it happens.

thanks stanley gyuri looks great in that trench but i hate when they but her in ugly grandma clothes!

@red4summer ...i prioritize gyuri over the other members :tongue: isn't it human nature to prefer certain people over others? :whistling:

yeah in terms of fancams i thinks its ham>jing>gyul>hara>cole. ham has one fan who always puts up hd fancams and pics for about 80% of their events, it's amazing. gyuri has her fansites too (korean and japanese) but sadly the owners don't make it out to all their events so it very rare they post exclusive photos or fancam. to be honest if i was in korea i wouldn't make it to all their events either, people need to make moneys. :tongue:

hey a fancam showed up:

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/14446381" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="

lupin gyuri</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user2680806">kara-t</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

(btw if you register for account on vimeo you can download these fancams in their original quality. better than downloading from youtube cause youtube compresses etc.)

^^

i beg to differ..

member fans are forever only wanting to take fancam of their member, real kamilia wouldn't in first option.

if there's only a set of equipment, it must be focused on the group.

only if there're helpers, then maybe zoom into individual.

that's the problem, why there are loyal fansites dedicated to member and not kara as a whole?

group must always come first for kamilia, unless the member fans have prioritized the member before kara.

if so, it's unfortunate.

well i'm still waiting to see if the fancams of the 2 "missing" members will be released.

can't see the girls clearly?

it has answered itself. if it's individual, i can't because i only see 1 but if in group, it's very clear to me. :)

since it's called kara performance, i want to see all 5 in 1 screen. no member should be omitted out intentionally. it's very disappointing (4 times) if it happens.

Again, I agree with you and to me. This issue is indeed frustrating and I found what they did with cutting Gyuri's singing piece completely disrespectful (like in some other Kara members fancam, Gyuri is just right next to the person being filmed and when she is singing, suddently they cut filming and resume when she is done. Or simply, just zooming the camera on the Kara member in question to "prevent" some glimpse of Gyuri singing right next to that Kara member). We can't really judge someone calling themselves Kamilia or not but doing that, to me is wrong.

And I'll just stop here because I don't want to bring further negative vibes on the Goddess' realm but as much as I believe that Kara leader is strong and confident, I am sure that somewhat she is aware of the purposeful dismissal she receives from certain "Kamilia" and that saddens me. I just hope that as the primary representative of Kara she receives full support and appreciation from all Kamilias.

Ok, I'll move on now.

^nerxissa, I LOVE that video dedication. I actually put it as one of the first videos of my youtube Gyuri's playlist. Love it, it's well done and it's a great dedication to "Gyuri"

Edited by sarah09

lol @ daebak, i remember your words on "since gyul doesn't really care about those choices & is wise enough to smile off those rejections, then why should we?". just my worrying side & showing more concerns to those members with lesser attentions. prioritizing is fine as long as they aren't done disrespectfully as pointed out by sarah09. :)

anyway let's move on..

ugly grandma clothes

hahah, was there any? what did i miss?

nerdxissa

thanks for the video!! it's really nice..

it's simple but very good one XD

red4summer

haha u know me, of course i prefer group too..how can i only choose one?? XD

but unfortunately.. that's how it works out there..

can't be helped, i didn't dare to judge whether they are "real" kamilia or not..i'm sure out there, there are some die-hard fans of a member, while they didn't like the rest or some other members..the good side, even if they only worship one person, it still added up to the total number of kamilia, and the effect of it, like adding the sales number of their album??

cmon, let's be frank.. if we expect every1 to really love all of the members, then we will see a lot of same members in every spazz thread..i don't blamed them who lurking around or just being on only one spazz thread though :)

the same way how each member mostly have only one member of kara on their avatar or sigs..some of them are watching kara's perf with eyes fixed on one member only.. yes,u can watched it 5 times.. but i'm sure there are only a few members who really doing that..

maybe some of us thinks, it's a different thing..but for me, it's the same..it's just on a different scale :)

as the bad side of having a loyal fansite like that..but sumtimes they are even better in finding stuffs than general fansite like us :)

and just like what daebak have mentioned, all of the girls have several fansite..it's just they have different way.. not every1 can follow KARA everywhere :P

daebak

ahh thanks for the video...hope there will be more fancam too XD

and just noticed, for suwon vs seoul match, GR.Love have worked again :P

sarah09

haha i don't want to defend them.. but i don't think they did it with hateful feeling for gyuri..i'm sure about that..

maybe there are some out there who hate gyuri, but i'm sure even in a member's fansite, there are a kamilia who loves all of the girls too..

zooming in didn't always means they didn't want gyul to appear, instead taking closer look to the member??

and about cutting the part.. did u know about cassiopea's incident on suju perf at sm town 2010?? :)

i didn't say what they do is right....but yep.. just like i said before, that's how it works..

we didn't prohibited u to write down ur thoughts, as long as u write it with respect and no full bashing XD and it won't bring negative vibes i believe..

but what i learnt from the girls, let's try to take a look at everything positively..and think about others in a "good way"..:)

feel free if u have more things to rant about.. that's what this thread are for right? :P

yuda-chan

oh well thats what i do here, *lurking* :tongue:

its fun reading all of people thoughts here, and i'd feel like "should i join you guys here?" or "oh well lets just lurking around." haha im just confused on what to say next :wacko:

honestly i have more bias to ham, but that doesnt mean i dont love the rest.

its just..well, idk how to express it but you must be understand, no? :blushing:

okayy im not good at writing essay, so lets end it with 88 line pics :w00t:

201008281944073230_1.jpg

20100828194053255.jpg

152768778.jpg

153859531.jpg

About the whole fancam thing... I think member-based fancams are fine. Of course it's best if there's one per member, but a fancam is a fan's recording of who they're most interested in. If someone is a hardcore fan of Seungyeon, then that fan will take a fancam of Seungyeon. Cutting people out is rude, yes, but I don't think people who choose to take member-focused fancams should be...degraded? I mean we should be thankful that they're even taking the fancams and uploading them in the first place.

If there was a choice, I would definitely choose the group fancam over the member-biased one anyday. But like daebak said, it's human nature to prefer one over the other, or to have biases. Just because someone decides to you know, take a 3 minute shot of Seungyeon and not Nicole doesn't make them any less of a kamilia than someone who decides to take that same shot of the 5 members.

Technically your "rank" as a true kamilia or not should depend on how many of their products you have, since that's the 'real' way of showing your support, but whatever. I don't have a problem with anyone thinking that group fancams should be the priority instead of member-biased ones, but it's just kind of weird when we start basing how devoted someone is based on who they take a video of in a performance.

Anyways, stanley thanks for those pictures! Her eye makeup in the ones where she's wearing that trench is gorgeous.

^and oh I agree! I kind of was like :s in the beginning at her intro, but her voice was <3

i feel like writing long again but think not this time. unfortunately i don't argee at all but i shall respect the different views shared. all i can say is that there're always both sides to everything. "what if" is what i would ask but i shall leave the debating discussion knowing what it'll fetch. :) (oh this is definitely not me.)

lol @ stanley of confessing himself in lurking but spazzing in gyul place. how dare you! hahah. & the "not good at writing essay" too. hope you ain't bored so far. but hey since you being to sung place, it should be easy here. no? hahah.

about gyul in 2me, sorry if it's going to sound disrespectful to the other 4 but hey this is gyul palace. to me, gyul voice added-in the stereo effect. i closed my eyes listening to the song but whenever gyul voice popped up, i have this unexplainable feel.

Gyuri on MBC You're So Beautiful

25tgiyt.jpg

iqaav6.jpg

cr: gyuleestar + KhujiaoS @ Kara Baidu

i know the thread is moving on, but about one member biased fans really such an interesting topic though (coz i'm one of them :sweatdrop: ) ....about the fancam thing, i guess not everyone who took the fancam would want to shared it, probably some of them just want to keep to themselves :tongue: and i think for Gyuri biased fans in Korea also quite dedicated coz for examples when she became fixed guest on Sukira, many of her fans came and bring them snacks etc, and its not one time only, i think they kept coming until she left that show... if nowadays there's a feeling that there's lack of her own fancam probably just like curbow said maybe some of her "biased" fans just couldn't go on every event she attend

Edited by kara4life

stanley

don't lie to me!! i've seen u write essays both here and other forum!!

haha, anyway thanks for the pic ^^

and please stop with that "chan" thing =__=

tine

YES!!! totally agree!!! not only gyul, but GyulHamCole's voice really remind me of their 1st bloooooming days..

although the song itself are different, but the feeling i received are the same..yep, i hope they will keep it for the next album :)

eric

lol.. don't worry.. just like i said before, as long as we didn't fight and start cussing each other,it's fine here!!

and of course all of us have different opinion.. if we should have same opinion, i can rant a lot in a lot of threads here in kh :P

nov

thanks for the pic!! didn't expect new pics from there ^^

~~~~

lmao.. my words "bring new members" here... hope there are no one offended XD

^

she has her cute side, but for me, it's different thatn the usual aegyo that korean do...gyuri is unique in every way :P

btw,welcome to KH and gyul's spazz thread.. let's come often and spazz together about KARA's goddess :D

nov

thanks for the pic!!

esp the 2nd one..so rare to see her like that..haha

WOAHH gyul in that white dress... beautiful, much?

I really wonder what kind of concept the next mini album is if gyuri dyed her hair like... differently. Idk I don't even want to call it blond b/c it's not. :| It looks like a pretty bad dye job. Idk I remember at one of their Honey performances, she was wearing a blonde wig and omfg she looked freaking GORGEOUS. Orange isn't really gyul's color, haha. Not trying to insult her~ just expressing my feelings.