Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

@i~eat~noobs

welcome to kh, so gyuri was the one who pulled you here with her voice? glad to hear that. :)

believe you're a sone, so which from your group whom you think is close resembling with our goddess?

not on look but more on personality & talent.

well, i'm surprised because not all non-fans understand & see the side of gyul where we fans see.

too bad the only picture so far is not close to blonde (which we hope) but believe gyul is able to pull off the whatever color & surprise us all. even if she goes bald, i'll love her twofold. :)

I'm not freaking out about Gyuri's color b/c I want to believe they are still in the process of changing the color (though I don't know their stylists can be very very off ahem: Nicole's new cut) and I feel like Gyuri has such a personality and presence that she can pull off basically anything. I trust her lol.

Did you guys read the Tv guide translations?

I loved what the members said about gyuri:

ABOUT GYURI

Seungyeon: A person who always keeps others not to know even though she is the most tired.

Hara: She's like a mother! She's a leader who always takes good care of the members every day.

Nicole: She's the kind of people who always tries her best for others.

Jiyoung: The expert in solving my worries. There is nothing that she cant handle.

I love what SY and Jing said slkdfj ;_; Jing seems to lean on Gyuri a lot and really talk to her about stuff, and SY really understands her fellow '88 line-r.

shindong said gyuri was talking to her boyfriend on the phone but gyuri said it was her manager. i hope gyuri does have someone but shindong should shut his big mouth already. netizens are crazy and the only person who should reveal things like that is gyuri herself. inconsiderate, he should think before he speaks.

anyways i know i'm in minority but i like gyuri with blonde hair! it's about time she did something new with her hair. she looks great just like that, it'll be amazing with makeup and her hair styled.