Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

I think Jiyoung said something along the lines of, for their Shabekuri appearance, Gyuri excessively prepared a self-introduction along the lines of "Hi, I'm the goddess Gyuri, in charge of beauty and charisma" and said "megami" would be the best word to describe her and threw the hosts off for a second XD

And it seems like it! You can never have enough goddess talk lol.

she also said something like the reactions she gets is mixed. some people are like "youre a real goddess!" and others are all "what?". :tongue::lol2:

it was really cute how carefully and slowly she talked about tony.

heres a kind of translation of what happened on strong heart:

gyuri was describing how she was a super HOT fan, even ran a HOT fansite and was in the midst of fanwars but because she was to debut as kara she had to quit all that.

And since HOT disbanded she became a fan of GOD's Hoyoung

After that she talked about how her dad was running a radio thing in the military and tony was a dj there. she told her dad to take care of him.

Then there was a period where gyuri was in a slump i guess? she just wasnt happy with her life and her dad told tony to meet her to give her some advice.

(mustve been the chicken and beer at 2am period - bob loblaw)

So tony sent her an email about meeting her and talking. the strong heart mcs made both of them swear on their hearts that they were telling the truth and asked them if theyve met up alone without managers and they said yes. after that they made a big deal about that etc.

cr: my secret korean source
;)

very nice of tony to take out of his day to give advice to gyuri when she needed it. i can't wait for next week.

thanks for the SH summary...lol the thinking of Gyul involved in fanwar really amusing...if its HOT fanwar then could be with either Shinhwa or Sech Kies huh :lol:

and Tony really nice to make the time to meet her ^_^ i read from the recent SH there's some story about them as well...hmm wonder what could it be this time :lol:

has everyone heard about gyuri talking about kara changing in a car on Strong Heart? it was really fun to watch lol.

a translation of what gyuri said was posted to allkpop. it seems pretty accurately but as you know can't trust any translation 100%

GYURI'S STRONG HEART STORY

Just finished watching their part. Here's the full transcript of what they said. Title of her sign, "Kara's naked affair"

Gyuri: My story occurred at an open outdoors concert. We were getting ready to go on stage and there was only 10mins left, but the stylist's car still didn't arrive(that's where they would of changed). We were all ready with our makeup and hair, but there wasn't much time and I was agonizing over what to do. So I told the girls, Since there isn't much time, we're going to have to change inside the car.

GangHoDong: That's a real leader.

LeeSeungGi: That's because it was an emergency.

Gyuri: I said in a serious way, we have to change fast, and the others for the first time saw me acting like a leader. The girls didn't think I was serious so I started to change first.

GangHoDong: Tony, your face is turning red. Tony why is your ear turning red?!

Tony: It just turns red for no reason. I don't know why.

GangHoDong: Were you imagining something strange?

Tony: Absolutely NOT!

GangHoDong: Jiyoung, Gyuri told you to change your clothe, what was going through your mind?(I'm not 100% sure what GHD said on the last few words since I can never understand him)

JiYoung: When I first heard her say it, I was like, "Is this for real?" However I had to be professional for the concert and shyly started to change. But Gyuri was really serious unlike me, I was all awkward around the other members changing inside the car. She was...like THAT! Sitting up straight. She kept a look out for the manager oppa, and I realized, she wasn't playing around.

Gyuri: It wasn't that I was overly serious about it. Since the other girls were younger and embarrassed about their bodies, I just wanted to look confident about my body in front of them.

GangHoDong: Tony, your ears look like they are on fire!

Tony: No no. I don't have any lustful thoughts, however my ears have their own thoughts. It's not me doing it.

GangHoDong: Oh your ears think independently?

Tony: Yes, they really think differently.

GangHoDong: Gyuri, as a leader, you tried to be serious the whole time even though it was embarrassing.(seriously, anyone understand a single thing GHD says?)

Gyuri: Yes, I tried to look serious. Even though we were simply in our underwears, it was still awkward. However since Jiyoung was really young, it was really awkward when she kept trying to cover her chest and then to her pelvic area back and forth with her hands.

JiYoung: It wasn't that I was overly shy, I just didn't know which part I should cover up. Right after that, I saw manager oppa's eye was close to the window. And then seriously with the others, we screamed, "NO!!!" After all this, we still managed to get on stage on time.

credit: Taurus @

benbenkr said gyuri said "옷을벗고있자" which means "let's take off our clothes" not "let's change our clothes"

i love gyuri. :lol2:

Lmao this literally made my day yesterday - why is she like this, this fabulous goddess XD

Toward the end Huh Gak, the Superstar K winner, also started blushing like crazy, and one of the people mentioned that the males apparently zoned out into imagination land in the middle of the story XD

Only the goddess would lol.

gyuri lol!! omg gyuri maintained her goddess posture even though...watch starts at 1.30! LOL and at the end you can still see seung gi chuckling XD

BTW gyuri telling her story

Edited by tryingout

the others for the first time saw me acting like a leader

hmm.. what did gyul mean here? imo, on screen, she may appear differently as in bossing around the rest (for entertainment sake) but in reality she's just too nice to be a leader. :thumbup1: to gyul.

^ Lol Ham is also the one to organize the Kara sex-ed/adult movies sessions, and don't forget she always drag people to go to the steam room.

And I think the "the others for the first time saw me acting like a leader" should actually be "for the first time as leader they gave me looks like that" as in looks of disbelief and wtf did she just say?!?!

For some reason I'm thinking that Hammie should be the one most comfortable to be nude around her members... there was a story/interview somewhere about it where she just runs out of the bath naked to turn on the boiler or something. The random things I tend to remember...

i think there's a bath towel involved though..running naked is too extreme!keke~~

when i first read this article i was expecting that gyuri and ham wouldn't be ashamed of the situation since they are older..plus the fact that it was mentioned before that ham used to just walk half naked in their room..

and i think ive read this article saying that hammie was the only one that wasn't affected by movie's erotic scenes.. correct me if im wrong:confused1:

so i thought she'll be comfortable too.maybe it's different to be just in underwear for a certain period of time eh?