Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

firewater07 thanks for sharing!!

too bad she didn't have enough airtime in that MV..:(

anyway, i would really love to try more acting in the future..

but not the lead role..want her to be the villain!! :piss:

i think she'll be very good at that!plus the fact that our goddess has naturally snob facial expression.. :gemhyper: :gemhyper:

^

any role will do for me as long as she's the lead actress. how about a plot about a single mother fighting all her life against all odds in raising her child only in the end to realize she has terminated disease? while struggling with diminishing hope, a man in her life appeared.. i'm very sure after kara, i'll be idol-chasing actress goddess. i already have one but i don't mind gyul to be my second or joint-first. :)

^

she was so confident when she knew of the answer but just failed to connect with the ball hard. i really like gyul in jumping white but if she prefers more in the leopard blacknwhite than i shall go with her too. yup i have no principle when it comes to park gyuri. :P

gyul1.jpg

did anyone think gyul was good at sport? & was she having doubt on herself too? hahah.

but imo she did really well in the second game.

hmm.. was this the goddess whom we know? lol.

gyul3.jpg

btw i love gyul appearing in my color. :)

^

thanksred4summer

i never she'd be good at sports

but ive never thought that she's even worse than hammie.. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

another gyul's mannerism.. 'sticking out her tongue' :P :P :P

for a moment, i dunno whether to get envious on that guy or to my goddess..

spazz.gif

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

@red i don't think gyuri is that bad in sports but she looks like she holds back a little, can't abandon the goddess concept? hahaha. red looks good on gyuri lol.

@yeosin that guy is very lucky. <_<

i love gyuri's tongue habit!

wsmkf.gif

5xkt0.gif

stolen all those from heartgyuri

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: she does it alot :lol:

how come no one shared this yet? i almost died when i saw it

tumblrlcmli3biew1qbr5ym.jpg

and so we don't forget what gyuri looked like with black hair ^_^

tumblrlbwf3dljjk1qbr5ym.jpg

to me her face is perfect.

^not going to lie, I totally went o.O at the magazine center spread. It was like her personal photoshoot XD (and I do appreciate how she centers in a lot of the magazines/photos they do), and the black leather outfits, and that POSE. Omg I thought stuff like that only existed in fanedited pictures XD

Speaking of fanedits...

tumblr_lctevkyXWp1qcackso1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1291490377&Signature=XPAR9R0eBJwmvqORuMv%2F4neuLgI%3D

This was probably made by the same person who did the Gyuleopatra one. Really pretty.