• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
spyou

Spazz
Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

4,437 posts in this topic

oh ya! definitely. esp now that people are bringing up her previous acting gig. dsp should totally let her do some acting in the future. they should take the hint! she "reunited" with the people she worked with previously. and they still remember her up till now. :o

am i the only one not liking her with Minseo? :) at first i thought he was cute and all, but after awhile...he seems to be like a smooth talker to me. =/

^^ well those guys are actors/hired after all XD... it seems like lots of fans like her with the blonde... who knows she might be for their comeback lol.. I think Gyuri will definitely get more opportunities this year, there is no one else like her and she's made her presence known lol.. and i hope there is some truth to what she said on Intimate Note about DSP considering her for acting projects b/c it seems like they are.. Coffee Prince parody and the recent You're Beautiful one as well.. excited.

am i the only one not liking her with Minseo? :D at first i thought he was cute and all, but after awhile...he seems to be like a smooth talker to me. =/

lol anne! I think no fanboys of Gyul like this guy from the start xD

I dont even like him since they're in the car together

btw is it just me or Gyuri been doing lots of mistake lately during performance?? She's love sick?hahaha xD

^

haha!

but isn't that as bad...? if he's only being that way just for the tv. lol. off topic, i like the Hara's partner. he's very diligent.

lmao! that reminds me of the time when Seungyeon complained about Gyuri's mistakes on Intimate Note. :D

I've only really seen her on SGB on KBS World but I love how she plays up the goddess role. So confident

i watched ep 3 of kara bakery subbed last night and i can't get over how pretty she is!! i think she's got the nicest voice out of the 5 of them too =P and her and minseo eh xD he's nice but i don't really think its right for her to fall for him considering she doesn't really know anything about him? =X he could just be using her...

and omo she looks like a barbie with blonde hair!! :thumbup:

I loved Gyuri's CF on Strong Heart.. I have it on repeat lol. She'd be great for a CF! :D

signpalm.gif

I loved Gyuri's CF on Strong Heart.. I have it on repeat lol. She'd be great for a CF! :D

^ahhaha she is great!! no one can beat our goddess! shes so elegant xD

goddessB.gif

DSYB.gif

Stronggyur.gifgyulgyulYB.gif

^sorry for bad quality caps..

lol , i was attracted to her when i saw SGB , she doin her goddess , its the best man .

really funny to watch her doin her goddess , and i think her image really lives up to the tittle lol

^

Dont quote images.. -.-

Gyuri from PLAYMONSTER and Hasjell Lime Sponsors:

mcrtkz.jpg

r02p2d.jpg

30vhbv9.jpg

^

Goddess Aura... lol :D

cre: Kara-T

''I Think Kara need thread for Sponsors Pictures". oh,. nvm, forget it.. lol

SPazz spazz spazz...

and Dont Quote image... -.-

Since this is a spazz thread about Gyul,

I wanted to share soemthing.

My sister loves Gyuri so much!!!(that she doesn't notice the other members at all)

Now she has Gyul's Goddess syndrome...

She keeps flipping her hair a lot that she doesn't even notice it herself. :P

my sister keeps saying stuff like "don't hate because i`m prettier than you"

"what has the Goddess(Gyuri) been up to?" her remarks are just non-stop.

Since this is a spazz thread about Gyul,

I wanted to share soemthing.

My sister loves Gyuri so much!!!(that she doesn't notice the other members at all)

Now she has Gyul's Goddess syndrome...

She keeps flipping her hair a lot that she doesn't even notice it herself. :D

my sister keeps saying stuff like "don't hate because i`m prettier than you"

"what has the Goddess(Gyuri) been up to?" her remarks are just non-stop.

HAHA! this is so cute. Props to her for being as confident as our Gyuri. haha!

Get her to join Karaholic. :D Gyuri needs more lovin~

a short cut of Gyuri & Kyuhyun on Sukira:

i'm not entirely sure what they exactly say. Kyuhyun is an early 88-er and Gyuri is also an 88-er. But because Kyuhyun is born earlier, he could be considered as a 87-er too...? (did i get this right? lol cause it's the same with SNSD Sooyoung & SS501's Kyujong right? )

so Eetuek asked Gyuri what she considers(?) Kyuhyun as. As an Oppa or a friend. I don't know what Gyuri replied but Kyuhyun said he wishes to be an Oppa...and Gyuri went, "ah reallly? alright...oppa" :wub:

when i watch the 1st time i thought the guy in black is eunhyuk....cuz eunhyuk always the DJ...

2nd time i watch it,just realize its Kyuhyun.....

i think Gyuri should call him oppa....

I like it when Gyuri said oppa~.....

Btw wheres eunhyuk that time..???

^

^ Haha she says she wants to call him both. XDD

And then kyu says he wants to be called oppa, lool.

http://i48.tinypic.com/30vhbv9.jpg

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ;_____;

and LOL JOSS. Your sister is so cute! haha. Nice to know Gyul is inspiring little girls everywhere to have confidence in their beauty. XD