Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

A new video...Gyuri holding hand with Younha and wearing that gold/black dress that we saw in the new Kara pictures. And then T-ara members showing up. Just putting this to show that Younha and Gyuri are still good friends. I was disappointed by their interaction at SSTP and I'm happy to see they are still very close. :)

A new video...Gyuri holding hand with Younha and wearing that gold/black dress that we saw in the new Kara pictures. And then T-ara members showing up. Just putting this to show that Younha and Gyuri are still good friends. I was disappointed by their interaction at SSTP and I'm happy to see they are still very close. :)

Haha, all I could think was "lucky kid" :blushing:

Some pictures from Tumblr + Karaya:

JFwcE.gif

I like this shirt "Love is all Around"

tumblr_le3of4ezXE1qetw8wo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1293671867&Signature=MCRqOGLesk8SmA%2BwQb44M6GfTZ8%3D

I REAAALLY like this picture, but I couldn't find a Hi-Res :(

tumblr_le3ochkLZa1qetw8wo1_250.jpg

disappointed by their interaction at SSTP

it's ok since holding hands in private can only happen when they have THIS in mind, "seeing each other as close friend", just like you said. lol @ gyul, she was jumping after the kiss.

Gyuri owned all those Gayo shows with her versatile, beautiful, simple but sophisticated look. She was so mesmerizing! Damn, I am so happy with what she and all Kara members did during Gayo. They really showed their versatility and I cannot wait to see what the next single would be about because they can do any particular style :)

the best that i have captured from this music festival is from mbc.

look at her facial posture plus that awesome hair tied.

this is going to be my background in opening 2011.

gyul1.jpg

here're more ultraviolet light effect from mbc gayo daejun.

gyul.jpg

Aww, in that video gyul says that going between japan and korea is physically tiring but it's okay because they live off of the fans' love and support. Dang, I can't imagine how difficult it would be to constantly travel between two countries with packed schedules to boot. Gotta give them all the support they deserve. <3

^ohdang I love that first cap of her. To be perfectly honest I didn't really like GyulHam's hairdos in that performance but slkdfajs; she looks gorgeous in your cap.

yay jiji is back! XD

gyul's best hair for me is still on the kbs with the tied, it looks fresh and nice for me :)

but nevertheless, she is indeed stunning on the mbc gayo..although i'm not really liking her outfit, those string are weird for me..lol

anyway, thanks red and yeosin_enairrol for the caps and gifs ^^

hehe yudaa i missed spazzing with you~~

woah red thanks for the caps... she looks so gorgeous in there. I love how her hair falls ;_; but lmao whenever I see her luxurious curls now I think of her curly extensions haha I remember she had a whole bunch of them in her room and when she took them off in Happy Together I was like LOL GYUL. ONLY YOU. <3

^AH! I love that picture :)

really..all these caps and gifs from hello is torturing me like crazy..

it seems a really nice shows but i haven't watched it yet T_T

woah red thanks for the caps... she looks so gorgeous in there. I love how her hair falls ;_; but lmao whenever I see her luxurious curls now I think of her curly extensions haha I remember she had a whole bunch of them in her room and when she took them off in Happy Together I was like LOL GYUL. ONLY YOU. <3

i've missed all of my old spazzer friend that would accompany me spamming all members' thread.. :lol:

that's right!! she took them off very casually on hahamong show and she do it again on happy together..

right,only gyul that would be able to do it.. :P