Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Hahaha everyone seems so torn about her hair color. Gyuri was indeed, very very gorgeous with blonde hair but I was starting to wonder how dead it was haha. I'm glad they dyed it back so she doesn't have to deal with the constant bleaching/touch ups.

stanley omg she looks gorgeous in those karaya pictures <3

I'm so happy Gyul dyed her hair back to its usual black color. She looks gorgeous! ^^ Although I need to get used to not seeing blonde!gyul anymore...

Nevertheless, it does not matter what color her hair is; goddess will still be a goddess and that will never change ^^

And baby Gyul is just so adorable with the apple~

^

^tryingout

accdg to giantbabyjing(tumblr)

originally, gyul and hara were scheduled to go

but for unknown reason, they changed it to hayeon..(maybe coz sstp?.idk)

red4summer where did you get it?

my OTP!!totally cute!

fiery eye charisma!!! :gempissoff:

gyul.gif

Cute Princess Gyuri!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

Is it just me, or do her eyes look different? I really liked the way they did her eyes for when she had her blonde hair, but like... yeah. With black hair idk what her makeup artists are doing but you can see her eyebags more easily :c maybe they're just experimenting, who knows.

AHHH I'M DYING I want to see this girl in urakara so bad.

^omg at that scene I was like... *_____*

SO CUTE. Gyuri's so sexy lol her crying scene at the end was pretty realistic and dang her fake crying scene in front of her dude in that hotel or w/e was so adorable haha. And she got him ddukbokki! AND when she was running in those heels I was like oh dang gurl that takes skill. <3

I took a bunch of caps but I just chose my favorite ones and squished it together.

WGz6Q.png

V8wXq.png

I gotta say even though she looked great as a blonde, I was really waiting for her to get back to black. Her blonde lacked highlights so often she looked like she was sick cos her hair looked so thin. I guess my opinion is unpopular, but yeah, was psyched when she went back to dark colour XD

Gyuri's look for Urakara was really nice.. they played with her mature/sexy image and it worked really well.

Oh gifs!

18410510.gif

^^ pretty

96159314.gif

CR: Doki @ naver

I wonder if Gyuri felt some pressure with the drama.. being really the only member with experience plus her episode was first...

^if she felt pressure, she used it at her advantage. She did a really great job :) . I so love the show because they are all acting but reacting the way they would in daily life. So, it really gives Japanese fans and all of us an opportunity to discover them even more and Gyuri is indeed Gyuri in this episode, with her absent mind, the way she is interacting with Nicole like an older sis etc. I can't wait for the next episode :)