Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

i really love the pics shared by ginnygin, her expression, her poses, it's flawless..

Goddess.Gyuri i saw it too before and it's the reason i didn't like it

lorraine i really like the red clothes by gyul, and her sparkling eye :D

eric idk why but i've always think that only sunghee can bring out that cray cray side of her. when i was watching their kara4 days videos most of the time, i can't believe that i was watching Gyul. she's really different from what she is now.. i actually don't think i miss kara4 since i'm a late fan but i wish i have been there from the start. really envy them

please don't look at me like i'm so pervert but really, this is my favest and the rarest scene in UraKARA!

its seductive yet sooo funny! i really loled here.

2.gif

my affection for gyul only started lately. it started to grow after watching kara4 videos, multiplied after learning she's largely ignored by fans (just like maknae jing). it's cruel but fact. thus i have an added feeling of passionateness towards her (them). wish i can do more (about favoritism & prioritisation) but i have to accept the reality in fans. (btw i'm not hinting anything. lol.)

i can sense her changes. comparing then & now, i prefer to see the old gyul. not saying i have preference but i just want her to be happier & problem-free. she must have matured & learnt a lot through the hardships from sung departure, virtual disappearance or overlooked during hiatus, recent unjustified criticism etc.

that's also one of the reason why i'm totally drawn into her..

oftentimes i feel guilty if i give some of my attention to others, even her members :sweatdrop:

old gyul, new gyul.. it doesn't matter to me. i love her both ways. :)

ima okuritai arigatou has MV! joy!

goddess gyuri in white draft. :dead:

ypRUZ.gif

1G2WU.gif

thanks han for this,http://i.imgur.com/bqRgE.jpg, gorgeous gyul!automatic save!