Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Gyuri finally got featured! She and Hong Kyungmin were in Coffee Prince Parody together too. Nice to see her getting featured in his album. :D

a pity Gyuri's not in the MV tho

yeah..

the song is nice..

gyuri's voice is great..

but unfortunately gyuri not in the mv..

i really do miss them..

want to see more of them :)

^ Oh yay!! finally gyuri....

I love her voice here... but why gyuri not in the MV ? lol

^ LOL!! not like gyuri,.. i dont like her Hair... = =

haha..

yeah,gyuri's a lil bit different in that pic..

who's on the left?is it hara??

Edited by curbow

so anne..the women in the mv is just mimic Gyuri..???love gyuri voice in the song....

^ LOL!! not like gyuri,.. i dont like her Hair... = =

Deji noona...

for me ...

Gyuri still beautiful with new hair style...

Gyuri just Beautiful with any hair style.....hihihi

♥Gyuri♥Kara♥

who's on the left?is it hara??

yep

omgosh, i was so excited when i found out she was featuring in the song.. i had to double take the title cause i was watching the MV lol.. um i thought this was a title song?.. so maybe the girl will sing live performances instead of Gyuri... but her voice sounds very pretty :D

Star Golden Bell 091128

I don't know how to make cuts so...skip to 8.28 if you want to have a potential Gyuri spazz moment, especially after Gahee's (of After School) made a comment afterwards.

The question Gyuri was responding to was whether her true personality is different from the way she appears onscreen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AupU-z35quE

GYUL'S VOICE SOUNDS GORGEOUS IN "DAY AFTER" ;____;

I'm so glad she got featured! This is so exciting lol. :3

Yeah I wonder why she wasn't in the music video. -_-

^I just listen to their song! Gyul's voice is <3 !!!

but when I watch the MV i was so sooooo disappointed!!! I thought it will be like Nicole Happy And MV when I see the recording thing.. but noo!! Who is that girl?!?! I want Gyuri!!!!! D;

^OHMYGOSH I'm so jealous of that person's skills. ;_;

I totally wish I could do that.

Star Golden Bell 091128

I don't know how to make cuts so...skip to 8.28 if you want to have a potential Gyuri spazz moment, especially after Gahee's (of After School) made a comment afterwards.

The question Gyuri was responding to was whether her true personality is different from the way she appears onscreen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AupU-z35quE

"Unnie if that was my real personality, I'd be crazy."

LOL she's so cute! <3

Aww gyul~ :) She knows how to make thing entertaining~ :3

hello. first timer in this thread but i had nowhere else to spazz. since i love to Gyuri-spazz...xD

i saw in the schedule that Gyuri will be in inkigayo this week....so.....she's going to perform Day After rite????

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, this is like the best news ever!!!!

i've been waiting for so long to see her beautiful voice being spread for everyone to take notice...

because in terms of singing, Gyuri really doesn't get enough appreciation she totally well deserved.

like, she's the 2nd last member who get the opportunity of being featured in singing project outside Kara, when she has the majestic unique beautiful voice.....ahhh, sorry for the spazz, i was soooo excited for their new mini album, n now i got even more excited for this sunday~~~~~~Gyuri Fighting! show 'em, girl~!

Ah aside from her good voice.. I'm so curious about her look in the performance!!!! Will she wear a dress like a goddess? or just a casual one? aaaaaaaaahhhh there's too many to wait!!!

I want to see Gyuri lupin style too!!! oh maybe she will use the short hair in this performance too... waaaaaaaaaaaaa this week is the worst week for school! I just can't concentrate because of Gyuri!! errr.. KARA