Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Gyul (together with Jing) totally blown me away on the MV.

the cute gyul is nice on JCL, but on IOL, she totally lived up her nickname.

thanks for everything guys (but isn't IOL is a part of JCL too? xD)

gyuriftw

lol. she is cute there.i like how she hold a mirror too :P

lorraine

she is totally gorgeous there. it's kinda funny too that she is the only one with serious looks.

of course she will always able to pull it off :)

eric

same here.

i don't know,i know we should live in present, that we can't always look at the past. but it's just gyul totally more reserved right now. i didn't say that gyul are acting up now, but i just always sense that there are something buried deep inside that smile of hers. and sign of weariness never leave her up too lately.

that's why sometimes i want the old gyul, just like your words: not saying i have preference but i just want her to be happier & problem-free

its true gyuri is less carefree now compared to kara4 days....... but that was 4 years ago. a lot of hardships have happened since then. she lost a bit of her "innocence" about the world and grew up. still.. i like the present day gyuri.

and gyuri doesnt seem to care that much if she has all the attention or not. if you look at it this way... when she does get attention its that much better. ^_^ like also attracts like, gyuri is pretty mature and her fans look to be the same way. maybe we're not the biggest spazzers but we still show support in our own ways.

you guys must remember the look

most importantly, to remember the person, her happiness & sorrowness, or her life.

at least when we look back in years to come, we know that we (with gyul) have grown together with joys & pains.

we may not know the presence of each other but i believe the bonding between her goddess & (among) fans are real.

time is precious but i never regret what i have done for gyul. she will always have my blessings.

yeah ~ we always stand by KARA

share happiness & sorrowness together^^

this is Gyul's smile with her opening hand pics mix B)

GNrNX.jpg

cr: gyuleestar

hope we can always see her smile like this

Edited by han

han, thanks for all the sponsor pics and compilation pics.

i'm really worried looking at her eyes at those sponsor pics =/

btw, never noticed that hand gesture too. thanks!

red, once again nice caps compilation from u :)

it must be her. honestly, even though i didn't see her name on it, i'll still think its her.. among KARA, she's usually the one who has deep thoughts like this.

but this was written 4 years ago right? wonder what happened that time. :(

darn! really hate myself for coming so late!

yes, it's definitely Gyul..

on the upper left below the purple banner it's read:

ID:Gyuri

even that exact post still there on kara's homepage.

u can find it here: http://kara.dspenter.com/story/myDiary.asp?dia_code=GYU

the layout is changed because of lupin comeback, but the content is still the same.

the girls used to be very active posting there..

but they stopped since the 1st year anniversary. they only posted one or two after that.

they not even posting anything in 2009, and only once in early 2010. all of them.

i know i shouldn't share this in her spazz thread but it'll be a waste to go unnoticed (if posted elsewhere).

(even if you're not his fan, just give the story a chance. it was beautifully made by a kamilia & it comes with subs.)

(fanmade) eunhyuk & gyuri

[c] Tedroxmen