Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

I would like to thank KARA's sponsors for always giving beautiful new pictures when we least expect them.

G6clz.jpg

gdYfX.jpg

when is that musical going to start? I imagine pretty soon? I really hope there'd be a kind fan who will post videos of it online :(

I wouldn't count on it. I've only been to a few stage productions in my life but all of them were VERY strict on prohibiting outside photography and video. :(

@gel pgy

It surprised me that she is scared lol. Now we can have another prank added to the list lol. Well everyone was scared event the host of the show. Such an epic expression. Looking good despite that. I can only see a partial face of Ji Young. Is she scared too when Gyul gave that big surprised?

I wonder if she have seen that twit photo yet lol. :P

@gyuriFTW

What is this sponsor of her good looking in white dress? The Korean words are translated as "Yulliana wedding". :lol2: She is promoting bridal pictures? I do not expect her to be a bridal sponsor.

@red4summer

What do mean there? I am not sure what she is sponsoring here.

Edited by Palaverist

playing time..

gyul1.jpg

mentally prepared?

gyul2z.jpg

scare out of one's wits, gyul was so terrified by hiding/blocking here and there. :)

[c] honeyhammie5

@palaverist

i meant gyul was not even wearing those sponsored clothes though posing in them. lol.

^this is AMAZING. She'll gain in popularity with this musical and this would be a chance for her to meet intl fans. I am sure Japanese fans, especially with her increased popularity (I seem to hear a lot of "Gyuri" during KARA TV appearances), this will have a lot of success. :thumbup1:

^

they have yet been to china & singapore, so i hope with this musical gyul can reach out to those i-kamilia in chinese mainland & southeast asia. ok i admit, i wish more non-gyul fans can get to see/know/love their kara leader whom they have largely ignored. i don't want the september comeback to shorten but on the other hand i can't wait to meet my girl (it's highly possible).

gyul1.jpg

she's not only beautiful but good at words!

more from the press conference

gyul1s.jpg

gyul2.jpg

gyul3.jpg

[c] kare@kara-t

here's the promotion on tv. the osaka date is 8th oct - 6th nov.

[c] SHOCHIKUch

switched machine to download the fhd version, just for this.

gyul1.jpg

dear palaverist & all beloved worshippers, (just in case if you're unaware) there's a thread on the musical. let's move all relevant discussions there. :) imo, gyul should be playing the jenny character or the slimmed down beauty.

goddess at her best, mesmerising without doing anything.

gyul1.jpg

so the first impression on gyul was a hardworking cow? lolol

it took gyul by surprise and she just couldn't hide away.

gyul3.jpg

at least, gyul can draw better and as usual with a valid explanation. hahah.

gyul2.jpg

^^^ ahhh!! omo.. always count on Gyuri to give us a hint about KARA's comeback stuff haha. Well I'm assuming this is what it's for? Gyuri went Red during their debut but this shade looks much brighter? or maybe it's the lighting haha. thanks for the caps.