Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

In that radio show, I think they were asked again who has the best no-make up face and they all chose Gyul and I must say that it is true when looking at their non-make up faces on the latest youtube show, Gyul's face was flawless with no pimple, dark or red spots anywhere. The show made me wonder one thing though, I thought that Gyul was leaving on her own. So, she deliberately did not want to show her place and instead showed her parents' apartment living spaces?

Ahh I can't wait for Happy Together...Gyuri was so hilarious the last time KARA guested on that show.

I take this opportunity to mention that my STEP album has arrived. I am excited and the pictures are beautiful :thumbup:

^

i was puzzled too when i saw the (many pairs of) shoes outside the hall, shouldn't gyul be staying alone presently?

so i quite sure she chose to did the recording at her parents house than hers.

though still hope to be proved wrong because i don't want her to return to an empty apartment after all the late night recordings or tiring activities.

she's still a precious little child to her parents. she needs them and vice versa.

and congrats on the arrival of your album! :)

from kh twitter, gyul (and jing) will be mc-ing mcountdown today!

congrats for being chosen!

did anyone see this article? lol, i guess gyul tried too hard?

gyul.jpg

^damn, and I decided to skip mnet and go to bed instead. Oh well, I am sure they'd be clips of their mcs on youtube.

As for the mental game, let's not forget that Gyul has more schedule currently than others so her mental ability is probably more lessened than usual. I am surprised that she wasn't the worse of them all.

just couldn't resist the temptation, i made another screencaps from secret.

how can one not fall for her when one looks straight at her eyes?

gyul2.jpg

robotic goddess? lol, she couldn't stop laughing herself too.

gyul1.jpg

just look at the stunned stare (with mouth wide open) from boom and hodong, another classic example of the only one.

mirrors, electric fans, hair blowers are all her best friends! hahah.

gyul3.jpg

gyul4.jpg

^when I saw that fan, I automatically pictured Gyul near it and I am sure she did too. She had to try a fan blown by a mind. LOL Oh and there are definitely other beautiful moments in Star King and you captured some of them. She was looking just stunning there :)

Edited by sarah09