Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

^yeah, her voice isn't in the best of shape especially when the smurff sang together. BUT THANK YOU for whoever uploaded on youtube. I found it disturbing that Gyul's show wasn't uploaded by Kamilias (and it's not the first time)...Geez, hopefully it's going to continue like that.

Edited by sarah09

^i feel so sad when i couldnt find any magnet link in dcinside for lullulalla,

i actually need to go to a korean website to search for this><

the first 2 episodes was boring so i dont think many kamilias will want to watch

so i didnt upload. but this ep is so funny and i think kami esp. yoesin followers must watch this!

so i uploaded it~and i am glad that there are actually quite a lot of ppl who want to watch this show ^^

Edited by xjenx

^I actually found the previous episodes quite funny. Well, I don't speak Korean but I could decipher some of what went through on the first episodes and this show is, to me, funny and so well produced. It is nice that Gyuri is joining such a promising show and cast.

Edited by sarah09

red4summer: Thanks for the cute pic of almost twins Hara and Gyuri ^_^ . Gyuri looks so lovely and pretty in the airport pics and fresh and pretty in Hara's twitter pic :eyelove: .

Cheers me up after seeing the mumsy, boring old woman dress the stylist put Gyuri in at the GDAs :angry: .

Edited by Optimist

Love the Hara and Gyuri picture.. :lol:

I was so not happy with the dress that Gyuri was wearing... The other Kara member had a nice dress showcasing their figure and Gyuri had to have an old lady dress... I really though she was going to wear something similar to what she wore at the beginning of rulru ralra, before she changed into a smurfette... but she's still beautiful :wub:

I actually like Gyul's cleavage dress. If you've realized lately, Gyul has been trying to cover up more. If it is not her legs, it is on top. She cannot afford to fall sick lately. The tour would be done if she ever falls sick because it's going to require more recovery for her voice. So, yeah, if she covers up, I think it's a good thing

@sarah09: Gyuri covering up is fine (I don;t really like these super short minidresses KARA have worn to these events) but they could have picked a sophisticated dress with a prettier colour or design. It reminds me of the dress at the Best Dresser Awards Gyul/Har/Cole attended in Japan which we discussed on the thread. For some reason the stylist seem to equate looking sophisticated to dressing Gyuri in these matronly old lady dresses :huh:

Gyuri is beautiful and YOUNG and there are lots of lovely dresses to highlight that. Giving her a good push-up bra to distract from the boring and unflattering dress doesn't work for me :lol2: And that velvet/fur wrap thing was horrid too. There are some lovely wraps out there and they gave her that ugly thing in yet more black :rolleyes: ? The whole look just aged her so much.

In my opinion, Kara's stylist was pretty much fail overall for this event anyway.

Edited by Optimist

let's have another closer view on gyul.

probably a formal gown is more appropriate for hosting on a big scale stage.

[c] humoresque76

ps don't you just love those fan shouts. lol

15437368.jpg

and what do we expect this weekend?

48252947.jpg

Thanks for sharing the Lullulalla video. :D

I really want to watch the show, but I don't understand any Korean.

I guess I'm gonna have to wait for the english subs to be able to watch Gyuri :(

She looks gorgeous in the photo posted above. It's for the 5th episode of Lullulalla right? :D

Thanks for sharing :D

^everytime I see a new guesting for Gyul, I internally cringe. Her voice is really in a bad shape and needs full rest to sustain a concert tour...but oh well, it's bittersweet...it's a good thing that she's so busy... :confused1:

I feel the same way. I wonder how exactly she is going to sing during the concerts with the current condition of her thtoat. Concerts are hard enough on the throat when the performer is in good health.