63723021.jpg

86151399.jpg

17048048.jpg

[c] as tagged

a fancam @ asia model awards

[c] PGR880521

msn message

[c] MrHoneyHammie

performance (lupin + step) @ golden disk awards (msn version)

[c] kantosin

sponsor pictures

50233397.jpg

43566714.jpg

[c] everkara

Edited by red4summer

^

actually i don't pay real attention to the clothes or the hair color.

i put everything on the hairstyle, hence lately i'm little disappointed..

@ seoul music awards

55678125.jpg

19464810.jpg

40423644.jpg

58015242.jpg

[c] as tagged

fila sponsor

35065337.jpg

[c] everkara

rulru ralra filming

25595792.jpg

[c] gna@twitter

Guys, about the Utube attachment up there, i already asking Superkarafan for translate it. and voila, he/she already translated it. You can check it out on superkarafan1 account. It's about Gyuri's fave restaurant! :)

enjoy

Edited by red4summer

why do people keep linking her with ki sung yong, the celtic footballer?

my goddess, footballer + singer, would it be a total hit?

idk and even if there's nothing in the air, what a lucky guy he is!

look at that woman and those japanese guys at the market, who don't know kara these days?

but what pleased me a lot is they all recognised gyul!

and that "kiss", i want to forget about it. lolol.

when she did this, my heart missed beating for a second.

89912296.jpg

As I don't speak Korean I didn't know what Gyuri said about the footballer on lullulalla but JiRaJjang01 explained in the Shoutbox:

gyuri actually said 'sung yong ah, fighting!' and hyun don asked her to say 'chinggu ya saranghae'..which later on she did...and naughty hyung don asked the pd to cut it as if gyuri said 'Sungyong ah, saranghae!' ...lol..it was meant to be a joke..but people who didn't watch 'lullulalla' might take this thing differently

So cool that the Japanese tourists recognised her and Bang Yong Guk is so cute but that thing with the octopus was gross reminded me of the film Oldboy! :lol:

Edited by Optimist

^is it possible to have a thread specifically for rulrullala (?) show since it appears that she's a permanent guest? (and just transfer all related discussions in that thread? And perhaps unpin the shows are activities that she no longer does like Karaya and SSTP).

But to comment on what happened in the latest episode, it was just too funny. The lady who sold fish and knew the dance, then J-kamilias showing their love for Gyul, and then the inevitable kiss...

Gyul seems to have a fun time in this show and it's all good to see her at least once a week. :)

Edited by sarah09

@sarah09

i wanted too but hesitated because of this thought, "why bother when there's little or no one here to spazz about gyul?" it's extremely discouraging to see a thread with low posts (and views). hence i thought it would be better to discuss her rulru ralra mc-ing in her spazz thread. idk.. it's devastating most of the time.. so do we want it? any volunteer?

anyway the reason why gyul kissed him, it was subbed.

[c] coffeebeanie032907

or read up here

KARA’s Gyuri plants a kiss on Bang Yong Guk

KARA’s princess leader Park Gyuri recently kissed rapper Bang Yong Guk on the cheek during the latest episode of “LuLu LaLa”, sparking jealousy from comedian Jung Hyung Don.

In the episode that aired January 22nd, the trio roamed around a fish market to purchase their favorite sea food. While shopping, the three came across a plate of sannakji, a Korean dish consisting of live octopus. Jung Hyung Don suggested that they play rock paper scissors to see whoever has to eat it.

To her shock, Park Gyuri ended up losing. She quickly argued that, should any one of the two eat the dish for her, she would grant him a wish. While Jung Hyung Don hesitated, Bang Yong Guk decided to step up and accept her proposition. After the rapper ate the live octopus leg, he asked the KARA beauty to plant a small kiss on his cheek.

An embarrassed Park Gyuri decided to grant him the wish, stating that it was strictly “under a sunbae-to-hoobae relationship”. After the kiss, Bang Yong Guk apologized to KARA fans.

Source: Nate

Credit: Allkpop

and below was about the love message

Kara’s Gyuri leaves a video message for soccer player Ki Sung Yong

It was only a few weeks ago that Kara‘s Gyuri shocked fans in a Smurfette costume, with matching blue face paint, now she’s shocked yet again, with a love confession!

During the most recent episode of ‘Lululala‘ segment of MBC‘s ‘Our Sunday Night‘, the members of the show were conversing about the 2012 Olympics. When Kim Yong Man asked Gyuri if she was interested in a certain match she stated, “I really enjoy watching soccer. I actually have someone I am somewhat acquainted with within the soccer team.” That person was none other than Scotland Celtics’ Ki Sung Yong.

When Jung Hyung Don asked her to leave a message Gyuri said, “Sung Yong ah fighting. I will always cheer you on“.

To this Jung Hyung Don said, “That’s too weak. Say that you love him.” So Gyuri left another message shyly stating, “I love you friend. I love you Sung Yong.”

Source: Naver

Credit: Allkpop

Hey guys i just saw this comment in akp about that soccer player's japanese controversy last year. It happened during a celebration after he scored a goal against Japan, he mocked them by making monkey gestures in front of the camera. It was televised and shown on japanese news too. Is there a staff member here who is able to send a message to her or dsp to inform them about this scandal?

@ elisac0: Oh I remember that controversy. She's been friends with him for ages hasn't she? Long before any of that stuff happened so I hope his actions last year wouldn't reflect back on her :( .

Anyone can see that Gyuri has a great respect and affection for Japan and Japanese people. Even in this very episode of the show with the way she greeted the Japanese fans so happily and gratefully.

Edited by Optimist

@elisac0: I didn't even realise that the footballer was the same one Gyuri had mentioned before until I saw your post. Hopefully, no one makes a fuss about it or says anything bad about Gyuri. If Jung Hyung Don hadn't decided to play that silly trick on Gyuri probably no-one would have even paid attention to her mention of him. <_<

I think Gyuri and DSP must be unaware of the controversy (I just looked at the date that football controversy happened and it was less than a week after the whole horrible lawsuit issue started when Gyuri and DSP were totally blindsided :crying: so they would definitely have been concentrating on other things at the time).

OK now back to positive thoughts: Gyuri looked gorgeous on the show, Japanese fans love and the bit with her and BYG was so funny and adorable! Usaully I roll my eyes when Korean variety shows talk about seeing another side of celebrites because they're all so scripted and fake but I really DO think this show allows people to see another side of our Gyuri goddess :D (Although I'd still rather she was resting and allowing her vocal cords to heal! :P )

Edited by Optimist

I don't think there's a need for a specific Lullu Lalla thread. Unlike SSTP or 200 lbs beauty where Gyuri was the star, here she's just one of the cast members. If we made a thread for every individual activity Gyuri is in, there'd be nothing for us to spazz about in this thread. :P

^it's fine being here. I am just an organized freak and it's nice to respond to other threads rather than just one or two.

Anyways, yeah, it's time for DSP to keep up with the news especially the ones related to soccer. I know Gyul is loyal to her friends (reminds me of all the hate Shindong gets from his comments) but yeah, there are still not established in Japan so she needs to not alienate her fans...

Edited by sarah09

I assume this is a pretty old video judging by Gyuri's hair, but I hadn't seen it before and since it's subbed I may as well post it for anyone else who hasn't seen it. Without spoiling anything I just have to say, classic goddess doing her thing :lol2: