Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

KARAngels

she did mentioned it before on her tweets that she tweeting in exchange of her voice.

though i don't know why she haven't tweeted anything lately..

i admit i miss her tweets the most. she always the one who openly share her thoughts and it's kinda nice to know it (and it's a good practice for me too xD)

watched SU making video, and kinda surprised to listen to her voice there and it was on january :(

and lately when i saw her on the japanese program, i can't help for being worried. GyulCole liveliness are jsut not like usual

as an artist, to appear on show without speaking, it's bad.

as a singer, to perform on show without singing, it's worst.

it's hard on us, it's ever harder on her.

just hope her recuperation is going well and according to schedule.

may the lady comes back stronger.

ps the same thought goes to cole.

^yeah I miss her voice too but we gotta be patient if we want Gyul to be in the entertainment industry for a long time. To pass time, I am looking at old videos, that seems to help to me but I'd love to attend their first concert in Japan ahhhh such a dream to hear her voice then, especially a performance of Missing :thumbup1:

^I wish I could fly there but first, money and then no time off from work...ah dreams...

But indeed, it's been awfully long time since Gyul's last tweet but it's busy time for KARA so that's understandable. Hope she tweets soon :)

^

yep, for us of course health should come first :)

though i'm still wondering how will GyulCole going on with the concert later?

i can't imagine what will her feeling if she is forced to lipsync for the whole concert. i do really want to attend the japanese concert too (:

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY, GYU LEE

thanks for turning red so gyutiful for the past 2 years..

thanks for turning red from a nobody into a proud worshipper..

thanks for bringing beliefs and strengths to every worshippers here..

indeed, red misses his old friends dearly, and the good days when everyone was around..

however as red have promised to them, and for as long as you are with us, red will be around..

forget the next, red is really looking forward to the 7th and beyond..

revolution days..

these days..

[c] gyuleestar

finally got to hear her voice! gyul greeted the fans during the taiwan fanmeet press conference. :)

oh wait.. she actually answered questions.

i'll update further if she mentioned something special..

gyul: for the past 5 years, there were some saddening moments.

there were some changes in the middle but we added 2 members in hara and jiyoung.

during these difficult times, the fans have given us a lot of support.

in the future, we will become a more mature and hardworking kara.

finally!! can hear Gyul talking again!!

i'm so happy! been missing her voice very much!

it's a good start.. means that she's recovering well :thumbup:

can't wait for her to start singing again!

fighting Gyul!!!

here're some fanmade gyul videos.

missing gyul voice these days?

these are really nicely compiled.

[c] LizahNatalie

gyul photoslide from je t'aime paris

[c] jkpop0724

not sure about the rest but i'm not tired to see this child. lol

(this is the more completed version than the previous share.)

[c] gyuleestar

Gyuri at the airport looking tired. KARA just are suffering from too many physical ailments recently. I wish they could get some time off to just rest but they're actually only going to get busier. Get better girls!

NKN2d.jpg

4PTAr.jpg

rCN5M.jpg

P7LBM.jpg

seen this? cole was full of praise for gyul.

there was a moment with ham too.

[c] TSPRIKAM

ps give me some minutes to translate the speech..

cole:

she has always taken well care of us.

at times, she will have difficult moments too but she never shows them and chooses to keep within herself while taking care of us.

she has a lot of affection but she doesn't express them openly or in a different way.

in fact, she is full of cuteness. maybe you would like to show us?

Hi everyone I am new here. I'm a long-time KARA fan but I never registered here for some reason :confused1: Since I'm sure you guys already have posted to most up-to date pictures, I'll just say hello by showing my favorite pictures of Gyuri.

tumblr_lfm36ffbbn1qc1gyjo1_500.png

tumblr_larnj2Eei81qc1gyjo1_400.png

tumblr_l46cvebnHq1qc1gyjo1_500.png

She is my co-favorite member (with Hara)!!

She looked amazing in Taiwan! Hopefully her voice gets even better, even sooner and we can have the regular charismatic Gyul back.

Edited by red4summer
welcome. hope to see you around.

^welcome to Karaholic!

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the release of their perfume. That's a great move and contrarily to other comments, I think 70 dollars is a very reasonable price (my perfume, same size would be 90 dollars) - it shows that this is not a cheap thing that they are releasing but something of high quality from Paris. The price is definitely right. I'd love to taste it though...:)

Edited by sarah09

^welcome to Karaholic!

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the release of their perfume. That's a great move and contrarily to other comments, I think 70 dollars is a very reasonable price (my perfume, same size would be 90 dollars) - it shows that this is not a cheap thing that they are releasing but something of high quality from Paris. The price is definitely right. I'd love to taste it though...:)

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I agree. I saw lots of complaints and even an accusation of "arrogance" because of the price of the perfume. But many perfumes, especially the high end ones cost about that much. I think it's better for KARA if they market it as a legitimate perfume and not just something that they are trying to make money off of very quickly. Hopefully it establishes a nice fan-base. I'm sure perfume collectors will love the bottle which should also help sales.

Do any of you know of any good Gyuri biases tumblrs? The ones I know of are not up-to-date at all.

An old pic of Gyul as a child

tumblr_m1blytXFbm1r3k0o9o1_400.jpg

Edited by AGIL