Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Another amazing song sung by our Goddess.

She really has an amazing voice, always love listening to it.

Her voice somehow always calms me down, makes me feel so relaxed.

I feel like her voice always portrays the meaning of the song very well (even though I don't know Korean) :thumbup1:

i would love to see gyul in a long tragic drama as the main actress.

i was totally destroyed once and would love to have gyul as my second.

i don't think i can survive the downs if gyul is to sing the ost too.

@red4summer

me on the other hand, really wish gyul to be in musical more... :whistling:

i know, with her condition, it seems impossible, but i like her voice... :thumbup1: if she practices and take care of her health, she can be musical star :thumbup::lol:

Edited by red4summer
:)

43766733.jpg

wentz: any words on the last karasia japan?

gyuri: a sense of loneliness.. but there will be next time, so i won't cry.

in addition, (according to we news) karasia japan saitama (on 27th may) will be made into dvd.

Edited by red4summer

gyul is back with mbc. :thumbup1:

Kara’s Gyuri wraps up shooting first episode of Jewelry House

34917587.jpg

Kara’s Park Gyuri is to appear as an emcee of MBC’s Jung Bo Suk’s Jewelry House.

On June 13, a staff member of Kara’s agency, DSP Media, said in a phone interview with TV Report, “Recently, Gyuri joined the emcee crew of Jewelry House. The first shooting took place in the whole area of Cheongdam-dong on the 12th, and she said it was exciting and fun.”

The first episode was shot with the theme of “Lee Jong Bum and his friends.” In the afternoon of June 13, Kim Chang Ryul tweeted, “Son of the wind, Jong Bum God. I had a great time recording an episode with Jong Bum hyung.” He attached a picture along with it, basically informing people of his appearance in Jewelry House.

The show is a new concept instant variety program where the cast of the show reenact stories that are sent by viewers in front of audience. It will broadcast as a follow-up show to Joo Byeong Jin Talk Concert on June 21. The emcee crew includes Jung Bo Suk, Ji Sang Ryul, Han Jung Soo, Park Jae Jung, and Park Gyuri.

Jewelry House was organized into a demonstration version (called pilot) and broadcasted once on the 17th last month. The viewer ratings reached 2.5% (by AGB Nielsen), and although it had gathered much attention for Jung’s first appearance in a variety program, it was criticized with an overly-excited, distracting atmosphere. They say that it was hard to find a punch line.

Picture: Kpoppark

Source: TV Report

Credit: Korea.com

according to kpoppark, the mc-ing is only for 3 weeks. thereafter, the mc cast is still to be finalised.

the first show will be broadcasted on 21st june, 2315hrs kst.

KARA’s Gyuri to MC ‘Jewelry House’ along with Jung Bo Suk

KARA member Park Gyuri has been chosen to become the MC of MBC‘s new entertainment program ‘Jewelry House’.

On the 14th, a representative of the ‘Jewelry House’ production team stated, “Park Gyuri and actor Jung Bo Suk will be taking charge of ‘Jewelry House’ as MCs.” In fact, not only Gyuri, but actors Park Jae jung and Han Jung Soo will be joining as MCs as well.

It was further revealed that, after airing the pilot episode last month on the 17th, the organization of ‘Jewelry House’s concept will be sharply revised. Representatives of ‘Jewelry House’ commented, “The MCs and guests will proceed with a diverse program in an outdoor setting, and a time for conversation will be distributed among the MC’s.

The first guest appearing on the newly formatted show will be baseball player Lee Jong Bum, who is also known as ‘the Child of the Wind’. The episode will air on the 21st.

Source: MyDaily via Nate

creidt: Allkpop

Edited by red4summer

it seems like there's another update. apparently gyul is also "involved" in another mbc show, a sitcom which is debuting this sunday. there're some news floating around in korean sites, so still waiting for the confirmation through trusted translation.

Edited by red4summer

another new job for our Goddess!

Kara’s Park Gyuri Joins New MBC Variety Show ‘Unplanned Family’

Kara’s Park Gyuri will be coming on board MBC’s new variety program.

Unplanned Family is a new MBC variety program which is described as the family version of MBC’s hit pseudo-dating show We Got Married.

In the unscripted show, Lee Han Wee, An Moon Sook and other headstrong celebrities will act as a pseudo-faily with each week bringing new situations and challenges.

96659413.jpg

Lee Han Wee and An Moon Sook will act as the family’s father and mother while Park Gyuri, Yoo Se Yoon and rookie actor Choi Sun Woong will act as their daughter and sons.

Lee Han Wee’s sister is Lee Hye Young, while Lee Hye Young’s husband is Tak Jae Hoon and their only daughter will be child actress Kim So Hyun.

Cha Hong will play Lee Han Wee and Lee Hye Young’s sister.

Unplanned Family will premiere on MBC on June 17.

Photo credit: MBC

Sourse: Enewsworld.mnet.com

Finally, we can see Gyul acting in a show!

DAEBAK!!!!!! :thumbup:

Edited by haniey

more on this sunday..

KARA’s Gyuri and Kim So Hyun to join the ‘Reckless Family’ sitcom

It has been announced that KARA‘s “goddess” leader Gyuri and the child actress who has been gaining much interest lately, Kim So Hyun, will be acting in MBC‘s new sitcom, ‘Reckless Family’.

Further details regarding the interesting format of the ‘Reckless Family’ have also been revealed. The new show has been described to be a ‘We Got Married’ family version, as it will progress like a variety show with situations that aren’t scripted. The cast will act out specific characters of a family and confront situations presented to them on a weekly basis. The show will aim to be realistic and direct with its fresh and advanced concept.

Along with Gyuri and Kim So Hyun, Lee Hye Young, Tak Jae Hoon, Lee Han Wee, Ahn Moon Sook, and Yoo Sae Yoon have also been confirmed as the other cast members.

The production crew of ‘Reckless Family’ commented, “Each cast member is preparing to bring the characters to life [by improvising] without a script in given situations, preparing to raise the humor, discord, and methods of communication within the family in a realistic manner. As the cast members have bonded and fought with each other before through prior dramas and album activities, they are undoubtedly preparing to expose their great team work.”

‘Reckless Family’ will broadcast its first episode on June 17th.

Source: Joy News via Naver

Credit: Allkpop

without scripts? an impromptu sitcom? that's something interesting.

found this. is this descripting her role? if so, it looks like gyul is acting herself? lol

looking at the cast, i have a feeling that gyul may not be appearing every week.

98306777.jpg

[c] imbc

btw according to this shared in sbox, gyulcole will be recording for kbs do dream on 20th.

more of the korea tourism’s star

83300178.jpg

45317281.jpg

10571615.jpg

53990829.jpg

71822507.jpg

36433312.jpg

[c] gyuleestar

Edited by red4summer

my 2 favourite idols

soohyun oppa and gyuri waaaw

sooo excited to see this show

waaaaw :thumbup:

i think it's not that kim soo hyun (Dream High)

this kim so hyun = female, child actress ^^