Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

absolutely love gyuri's voice in breaking fate.

i haven't read the lyrics/translations to the song yet,

but she expresses it so well. it's so heartbreaking..

i think gyuri has improved so much!

before, when she sang songs like this, it sometimes sounded like she was straining but now it just sounds much more..idk how to explain it? more relaxed and strong.

as for Littles, i really don't think she's in that song but i love that song too!

i might end up watching the drama just cause of gyul's solo lol :)

absolutely love gyuri's voice in breaking fate.

i haven't read the lyrics/translations to the song yet,

but she expresses it so well. it's so heartbreaking..

i think gyuri has improved so much!

before, when she sang songs like this, it sometimes sounded like she was straining but now it just sounds much more..idk how to explain it? more relaxed and strong.

as for Littles, i really don't think she's in that song but i love that song too!

i might end up watching the drama just cause of gyul's solo lol :)

I totally know what you mean, and I agree. Her voice was very soft, subtle, yet very powerful. She sang really well for the OST. I've always liked her voice for OST cause her voice has a natural emotional sound to it. Every time I hear her voice singing, it almost sounds as if she's crying. Like she's choked up by her own tears.

gyul was on kstar news yesterday

[c] MYMTas

sigma fes

61319441.jpg

50296750.jpg

14270443.jpg

12633308.jpg

55275257.jpg

73482955.jpg

13353571.jpg

14416710.jpg

13anl.jpg

59329777.jpg

45320852.jpg

85029905.jpg

inki magazine oct 2012

52293170.jpg

22178766.jpg

bonus:

39491269.jpg

ps

if anyone wants to watch it (the great seer), let me know as i have the ep1 link.

nvm i'll share the link anyway. (btw it's with chi sub.)

link1, link2

Edited by red4summer

Is it just me or has Gyuri lost her mind (/ becoming more & more Gemini / AB alien) recently xD

I mean it's not just the infamous GyulCole kiss on Japan NATIONAL TELEVISION (the things they do during live broadcast...)

THERE WERE KIDS TOO! (but my friend said that this particular nation is pretty accepting of sexuality?)

Imagine how the mother-child convo went, "OMFG YOU SAW NOTH-" "AWWW MOMMY LOOK HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!" "Ahem, I mean, yes sweetie, you can kiss whoever you like; but always tell me okay?"

LOL IDK that's what I think anyway~

Also, in their M Countdown Special (Pandora Goodbye Stage BTS)

Note the first 15 seconds. My amateur Japanese translates to:

SY: "What's this? What's this? As soon as she did this I saw it."

[barefaced Cole avoiding the camera + them greeting]

SY: "Again~ Park Gyuri~"

That motion... yeah it's very misleading xD (WE NEED TO HEAR WHY SHE DID THAT)

Not to mention the

she performed for Premium Korean Beef LOL

By looking at other members' reaction you can tell it was priceless and a rare outburst from the usual sophisticated, reserved, considerate (/ Taurus) woman we know off stage.

The thing is, I have a friend who's born on the 21st too, and she's also Gemini, just with Cancer for the other side; by observing the similarity in both of their behaviors + demeanors in the open & indoors, I've deduced that in public (even hanging out with friends), she exhibits the Gemini (spontaneously devious), while at home (or with Eunjung / close associates) she is totally Taurus (caring, steady in relationships, loving, etc).

I want to hear your opinions on this issue! I assume that either she's fallen in love or it's an effect of Mid-life Crisis (25-year-old) ;o

I think that the conversation about the "hand claw" at M Countdown might be about how Gyuri had her hands during the Pandora rehearsal. I know this happened to another KARA member (although I can't remember exactly...maybe Jiyoun?) during the BTS video for the making of the Pandora music video.

I'm sure that Gyuri is just letting loose and having fun :) Maybe its hard for her to do that a lot of the time because she feels like she had to be a role model, since she is the oldest.

I'm a gemini and I'm crazy lol.

But honestly my conclusion is that Gyuri is either:

1) Tired of her Goddess image and wants to just let loose and act young (she has mentioned that she regrets her Goddess image)

2) They (the powers that be) told her to be more human and act silly more

Either way, I love her acting crazy and being a goddess at the same time, so I'm happy with whatever image/personality she wants to go with.

in all-the-kpop, the followings were shared by the fortune tellers:

gyul has the possibility of getting married before she hits 30-year-old.

currently she have a lot of boys surrounding her and she's still choosing the one among them.

however she denied, saying they're all just friends. so maybe her boy has indeed appeared. :)

btw when boom asked if "he" is from the fishing management (or something), everyone just laughed.

lol.. i'm sure he's not the one and everyone was just teasing her.

did you guys watch special idol crown prince too?

gyul attempted somersault not once but twice inorder to win the votes. lol

Edited by red4summer

currently she have a lot of boys surrounding her and she's still choosing the one among them.

however she denied, saying they're all just friends. so maybe her boy has indeed appeared. :)

btw when boom asked if "he" is from the fishing management (or something), everyone just laughed.

what did u meant by ""he" is from the fishing management (or something)"? hehehe i don't understand the 'fishing' part...

Lol I saw that somersault she attempted. That was just so epic. She just does things drastically now.

I think maybe she feels more confident now that she lost weight (which she didn't need to lose), so she doesn't care about looking silly anymore? She seems much more confident (I didn't realize she could be more confident) now.

A double tumble to grab a chance! :) Changmin had also 'hurt' his back to grab a chance!

The hosts and guests even teased them for being the Foolish Couple that appears every Chuseok because they picked a wrong answer that Hara and Taceyeon had chosen before! :P

She gets more and more endearing as time goes by~ >.<

if you haven't heard of them, there were two updates today..

KARA’s Gyuri: “MBLAQ’s Seung Ho was a favorite with girls”

38337244.jpg

KARA’s Park Gyuri is receiving a lot of attention after talking about MBLAQ’s Seung Ho.

On the tenth episode of MBC Every1′s Idol Manager, which will air on October 19, MBLAQ held a surprise birthday party for Seung Ho and Chun Dung.

Their close friends called them to celebrate their birthday. KARA’s Park, who has a beautiful voice, made a phone call to Seung Ho, who she went to the same high school with.

When Park was asked about Seung Ho, she said, “Boys were little bit scared of him but he was a favorite with the girls.” When she was asked if she liked him or not, she hesitated and said, “I did not dare to like him. I wanted him to be a good friend of mine in the future like he has been so far.”

MBLAQ members made people laugh by teasing them, “Is it some kind of a code between you two?”

The surprise birthday party for Seung Ho and Chun Dung will air through the October 19 episode of the show, which will air at 6:00 p.m.

Source: TV Report

Credit: en.korea

for those who have forgotten, seungho "proposed" to gyul back in feb.

Kara’s Gyuri and Super Junior’s Kyu Hyun To Sing For “The Great Seer” OST

SBS’s drama “The Greet Seer” has added two popular idol group members to sing for the OST.

On October 17, the production company behind “The Greet Seer” commented, “The OST will be recorded in Italy and we had invited Kara’s Gyuri and Super Junior’s Kyu Hyun.”

She explained that although Gyuri has the girl group image, she stands her ground with outstanding vocals. She will participate in the song “Breaking Fate,” which is receiving much interest because it’s the product of composer Yoon Il Sang.

Music Director Jo Min Suk commented, Gyuri successfully recorded the song in 2 and a half hours. We were worried because she had to squeeze this recording amidst her busy schedule, but she was able to wow us with her deep concentration. We’re happy with her work. Her appealing voice goes well with the song.”

Kyu Hyun, who’s well known for his voice within Super Junior, has shown his vocal talents during the recording.

The drama casts many big names like Ji Sung, Ji Jin Hee, Song Chang Eui, Kim So Yeon, Lee Yoon Ji and Lee Jin . It airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55pm (KST).

Credit: soompi

Edited by red4summer

Awwww, Gyuri's phone call to Seungho~

He called her noona despite being older! I guess debuting in the industry makes Gyuri some sort of sunbae to him then! :)

He recognized her voice straight-off, well done! :D

Wow @chen, you've found old sponsor pictures of her! ^^ She pulls the look off quite right. :)