Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Ooo, that hairstyle is reminiscent of Jumping era without the puff! Thanks @ElJunRa!

Nice choice of a closing song for her, she definitely got into the groove when her part kicked in at GGS at the start! :D

Yeah, they have such a nice sunbae/hoobae relationship! (Role-reversal because KARA debuted earlier than MBLAQ and Seungho was really sweet to call her noona when he is actually older!)

And it shows so evidently from how they converse with each other. :)

Ooo, that hairstyle is reminiscent of Jumping era without the puff! Thanks @ElJunRa!

Nice choice of a closing song for her, she definitely got into the groove when her part kicked in at GGS at the start! :D

Yeah, they have such a nice sunbae/hoobae relationship! (Role-reversal because KARA debuted earlier than MBLAQ and Seungho was really sweet to call her noona when he is actually older!)

And it shows so evidently from how they converse with each other. :)

I think it is Thunder who called Gyuri as noona, not Seungho :confused1:

Ohyeah, you're correct @amandalgh! Heh, made a mistake there! :P MBLAQ and KARA's relationship is so close, I still remember KARA Bakery when they turned up at MBLAQ's dorm back then with cakes! :D

And yeah, the paintings are so photorealistic, it's such a dear to see! ^^

Hi I'm new here and considering Gyuri is my bias in Kara, I thought i'd post here first. I have never seen a good amount of these pictures and she's so gorgeous! All of Kara is, but when I first saw step, for some reason she stood out specifically and her name was the first one I learned and remembered! I look so forward to this forum!

Edited by SapphireYeoshi

^

welcome and thanks for loving gyul, our kara leader, who is overlooked by most fans.

i saw your post which said exactly what i have in my mind. i share your thought..

btw there're tons of pictures shared in gyul karaya thread too and you will definitely not be disappointed.

pathetic me.. i haven't watched stargrahpy yet because i don't want to watch it 2 times.

16460595.jpg

51632211.jpg

45186560.jpg

76688117.jpg

18545851.jpg

73425086.jpg

17428968.jpg

29112267.jpg

30146372.jpg

78335770.jpg

72437233.jpg

99525671.jpg

30686304.jpg

[c] everkara

@SapphireYeoshi, you can head over to Screencaps of KARA on KBS Stargraphy too to get the recent photos on Stargraphy of Gyuri! Really good caps there!

Really had a good time watching Stargraphy, so many KARA-tastic moments in there, and Gyuri was really a joy to watch there, mature and ahead of her time! :)

@goldfish524

i would love too but it isn't possbile these days. in addition

- i know (non-eng) sub is going to make available soon so i don't want to spoil the fun watching the first time. (well.. i did fast forwarded to peek into the clip. heehee)

- it's an hour long show and i really need to cut down the time i spend on kara. (i don't just come logon and chat/spazz as i do a lot of searching/checking/sharing too. a lot of work everyday till i really really let go.. :))

Edited by red4summer

@red That's true, I try not to spoil myself by watching non subbed videos, but then I cave and end up watching it anyways lol. Kara has ruined my life in a good, but not so good way. I just don't spend enough time on my responsibilities cause I spend it all on Kara lol. Aigoo.

It's ok, that documentary was totally worth the time :) And it'll be worth the time again once I have a subbed version to watch.

Edited by goldfish524

The Seoul Fashion Week 2013! She exudes so much poise and elegance in each pose! Absolutely stunning, the fashion event was definitely graced by our Yeoshin! :)

Sharp eyes there, @yunra89, she might have scrapped her elbow or something. :S

Wow..she looked great during the seoul fashion week. The slit in her dress !! That upped her gorgeousness :D

I saw from her tweets that she had just got back the no1 spot on anipang game from nicole. LOL. She sure is a good gamer ..haha. Couldnt imagine her playing games though ..lol

stargraphy

They enter Japan for K-Pop Concert..

They enter airport with an enthusiastic cheer.

They come and go frequently between Korea and Japan after debut in Japan.

They visit Sapporo for a first time to go K-Pop Concert.

Nevertheless, a lot of fan come and greet KARA.

Each call their favorite members name in passion, some of them even give presents to KARA.

Sapporo dome

Waiting room for K-Pop Festival.

In Sapporo dome. KARA register their name to K-Pop festival with many K-Pop artist.

They are six-year group, but they always tense before the stage.

They advance to stage for a rehearsal.

One of the reason why Japanese fans excited at K-Pop is they found dynamic performance that Japanese girls group rarely have.

KARA is enough for fascinate Japanese fans, who fully digest songs and dances in live.

SY : I hear only vocal parts.

Gyuri : I hear only MR(music recorded = instrumental)

Discussing

Gyuri : My part is just going through, so I will raise my foot while go through.

They carefully check the audio and moving lines. It must be required to apply and unite every members opinions to go on a stage.

Do their best even a rehearsal; it leads them to successes for K-Pop artists.

Sapporo dome is crowded with 20 thousand fans all over Japan. In there, it is popular not only their albums, but also their goods.

Not only albums, but also various goods are popular.

Now its time to meet fans.

Performances of K-Pop artist including KARA, Mblaq, B2ST, 4minute.

KARAs stage is begins.

Easy melody with dance which everyone seems to follow and their beautiful appearance make KARA to grow steeply in Japan for past 2 years.

However, why KARA is so outstanding, not any other K-Pop artist?

They actively appear on many Japanese variety shows, not only do music activities. They seemed friendly to Japanese fans that get well in their Japanese TV show, without translations.

In addition, they didnt pretend to na