Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

• 2 weeks later...

That performance was epically amazing, if this sentence is grammatically correct. She did a perfect job with her performance, everything was well thought and carefully prepared and her stares were just so on point. I'd love for her to sing this song again for TV. Ahhrgh, at least we got an iconic performance :)

Hello!! Guys, i just wanna ask,if u guys know any of kara's fansite or Gyuri's fansite , if u knw, can u tell me please ! im collecting gyuris pics and

i dont know where to look for it :( btw Gyuris performance was really awesome, its jaw dropping..shes such a beautiful girl

besides, her korean official website, gyuleestar, sadly there isn't another one dedicated to her. The rest are just thread this and there in an overall forum like one in allkpop forum, asianfanatics, soompi, etc but most of them aren't active as this one :s

Gyuri was insanely beautiful during pandora sbs gayo daejun performance. seriously I mean it. her blonde hair and the striking red outfit really stands out the most. gyuri.gyuri.gyuri! goddess indeed :gemheart:

Edited by NoorAsz