[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

SeoHyun & Nicole fan vid using Secretly Secretly by KARA.

credit: aienbest@youtube

* aww so cute lol.. anyways if you guys watched sgb, the idol special.. so there is proof Nicole is close to Key.. i mean she said she liked him the most after their special stage with shinee but doesn't hurt to get more confirmation lol.. then she also mentioned Jonghyun said he wanted Nicole to pick him to explain the descriptions thoroughly too... so we can add Jonghyun to the list :thumbup:

erm may i know what star golden bell epsiode was it?:D

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you resist Nicole? Always smile!

lol no one can but its true though she is the most approachable of the kara girls, bet she has the most friends as well! i mean who wouldnt want to be friend with her she can just light up the darkests room by siply smiling ^^,

Her bubbly, genuine and adorable personality makes her my fave KARA member.. she's the reason i got into liking KARA in the first place..

I remembered watching nicole on SGB - Level with Nicole segment ... i'd be grinning from my left ear to my right ear coz the segment was so freaking funny.. LOL

I'd love to hv someone like her in my life as a BFF ... loyal, dependable and definitely will be with u through ur ups and downs..

muahhhhss Nicole!!

well,I like the friendship between Jinwoon and Nicole....that's so cool..(>.<)

I was so excited when they were a couple in Idol Army...:thumbup:

but I love the "special relationship" between Key and Nicole....(it's just my opinion...)

I always hope they'll be a real couple,in real life....

but there are no allowance....:((

Minho & Nicole during couple selection on Dream Team

:D

credit: dcshinee.

Eunjung was also at the taping for the Dream Team Girl Group Episode:

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2659/10...tp201001251.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2659/100125...tp201001251.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2659/1001...tp201001251.jpg

credit: dckara.

Hyoyeon mentioned Nicole ( 'Angel Colie' ) ! Dancing BFF <3

1748365.jpg

My angel Colie [Nicole]~!! For unnie [Hyo] whenever I meet you, talk with you and play around ~ they are the most comfortable and fun times, you know right~!? Let's meet often~![a] >.<

cr: HyoYeonJjang@soshified

Edited by Uyen

Really ? Fany and Seohyun I guess :blushing:

Yoona and Sunny mentioned Nicole.. I was surprised about Yoona though lol.. Sunny & Nicole are pretty tight.. just as much as Hyoyeon and Nicole I think.. look at my avatar lol. Though I found it odd SeoHyun didn't mention her... she's always with Nicole whenever they meet lol.

Aww Amber mentioned Nicole :)

I heard that f(x) is famous for being social. Can you say 1 thing about your close acquaintance...

5.Amber and Nicole?

Amber: 'The friend that goes everywhere.' (After Amber, who is new to Korean, said this the members each tried to help out and translate it, then all started to laugh.) Ah, ah! I'll restate that! 'The precious friend that's always there for me~'

Credits: Source: ftothexnow+Jacket+Sky@affxtion

Translator: Sugarcookie

Credit: affxtion

Ok, here we go! Like always, warning this translation may not be totally accurate cos there were a lot of words I have no idea about but Hyo is just so adorable and cute here :). I'm sure someone pro at ssf will translate them all.. until then, treat this lightly as a teaser :) If anyone can see mistakes, please let me know and i will edit :) khamsahamnida ttaeng-yoo!! :blushing:

NOTE: everything in [ ] and italics is by me.

[a]: Hyo aegyo. She likes cutesy-fying words A LOT :D.. also makes for difficulties in translations since I think its mostly slang but hopefully I got it right.

[hk]: Hyo Konglish.. worse than Hyo-aegyo. Words she made up/combined with english :)

[?]: no idea . lol

Warning for your eyes..I tried to stay true to Hyo's writing so there's lots of emoticons and stuff :D

HyoYeon: Thanks to

First! Father, Mom~~!! ♥ .♥ Always staying beside me helping me, giving me strength~! "My Parents....>_< Nomu thankyou hae yo* ~!>.< Because saying the words 'I love you' is awkward.. till now I've never said them once.....>_< "I love you~~ father mom~!♥ " ye~~~~~>.<

My younger brother~~!! The person I love the most, my younger brother Min Gu-ya~!! Your older sister ** is really thinking about you a lot~!! "Love you very much dongsaengah~!♥ ***"

As important as my parents~! Always giving me a lot of good advice, always helping me to move forward[?] third younger dad and mom, fourth younger dad and mom~! Thank you very much~!![a] When I have a break from activites, let's all go abroad on vacation~ GOGO~!! You know right~!!? [a] ye~~!!>.< All my younger siblings~! [cousins? ] Ha yeonah, Tae Gu, Jin Gu, Jeongmin-ing~~!! Little brats~!! Thanks for monitoring unnie~^^!

oh~oh~~ye~~! My forever angel, Su Ho~~!! Macho man~!![hk] ke ke I love you! Macho man!! [hk] I'll wait for you!! Macho Man~!! [hk] kyakk~!!!!**** ke ke (fan ee~! [?] >.< ke ke )

My A blood type~~ Really AAAAAAAAAA X10000 .... but still....! I !! Jjong Seok-ee! I like him/her very much~!!^^ [a] Why~! Because whenever I am having a hard time, you are a friend who is beside me giving me strength~!!^.^ [a] * ye~! thankyou~! [hk]

About8year old friend~! My monitoring agent! Ki Jun sshi~!! ye~!! [not entirely sure about the following: Point out my shortcomings! you must! you must! You catch them well! Weight[?] is a shame but .. you know I'm very thankful right~~[a]? >.< haha thankyou~ *[hk]

When I was busy, for calling me first~ for monitoring me also~! Very thankful my So Yeon unniya~!! ♥ [a] [from T-ara!](Congrats on getting first place~!>.<) [on music shows for Bo peep]

My angel Colie [Nicole]~!! For unnie [Hyo] whenever I meet you, talk with you and play around ~ they are the most comfortable and fun times, you know right~!? Let's meet often~![a] >.<

Who I miss / want to see very much~!! My Min Youngss~! (call me!),

Seong Hee sshi iing~ (You're doing well right~!?) [a]

Seok Soon iing~!(If you come to Korea, let's definitely meet~!) Dong Jin ie, Yeong ju (Call me sometime>.<!) Wool unnie, who lost weight and is looking pretty! Hyung yoon oppa~!ke ke.

Like I met you a few days ago [?] Seong ho oppa~>->!! Everyone is very hungry [a]~@.@

hey~! cookie man~!! Hyeong Kook Opwa~!! heu heu heu >.< This is our less awkward relations.........! ke ke ke In the future, just like now, want to share many conversations with oppa...!!!!! kkiyaaak~!!****>.<! ke ke he he

Our mischevious bunch~~!! ke ke >.> We are real sisters~! We are friends~! my members~!! (Seo, Yoong, Soo, Yoo, Ti, Su, Je, Tae~~!) ke ke Amongst all the people, meeting you guys , for enabling us-9 people to become 1 team, I am really thankful to the heavens..! I love you members~!♥ [a]

Our S<3NE~~!!!!! ye ~~~!! I liked meeting with Sowon up close at the concert very much~!! 얼마나 더 신이 나던지 ~![?] ye~~! In the future if we are able to meet closely often, it would be great~~!!>.< eom[thinking?]~~ This time Second album~! This is a piece of work we worked very hard on, while feeling nervous~! In here, the song I personally selected/reccomend[?] is da da da~~!![da da da=wait for it??] I like very much is~! he he he ah~~!! [Be happy?]

Already imagining the first performance to show everyone~![not sure] excited~~~!!!!! ke ke very much~~! Love and interest~~ I request you[to show towards us]~~!! All of us fighting~!!!!!! ye~~~!! "Right now, its Girls Generation~~!!"

Lastly, our Junim[?] who is in heaven I love you..

*thankyou very much in Hyo-konglish :P but she made it in polite form for her parents

** she wrote noonim instead of noona which is an even more respectable way to address so she's teasing him

*** loving way of calling your younger sibling.

**** laughing sound

bolded and underlined: she wrote in actual English. woot!

Credits to: HyoYeonJjang at Soshified Forums

How nice of her to thank Nicole a.k.a Colie xD :) Nice to know that they're close to each other ^^