[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose she should be, by now, friends with all the 91ers. I mean, she is friendly but then again having Jinwoon and Key who also knows most of the 91ers I'm sure they have introduced them to her.

I remember on Sixth Sense Quiz where Nicole went with Gyuri and there was Jinwoon and Mir. Jinwoon and Mir know each other from IMR and I'm sure Jinwoon went to talk with Nicole at least once so there's the possibility that he has went with Mir to tell her "hey, he's one of us!"

And who wouldn't like to be friends with her?

• 2 weeks later...

haha nicole gets alot but she seems easy to get along with her having a dorky personailty

Dang. I wonder if there's some kind of updated chart / list out there to keep track of all the new friends she's making.

... I just can't keep up with her friendliness anymore, LOL. It's so great that she has a huge circle of friends, though. (:

Nicole is definitely diverse in having celeb friends :)

she's just like Sooyoung and Fany of SNSD :)

the girls are so friendly that they can make any celeb wants to be their friend :)

╔══════════════╗

Aaww that video was so cute~

Totally reminded me of Idol Army season #1 when KARA guested!

Heheh Nicole was so cute stealing Sungmin from Jing~

After that, I haven't really seen interactions between them,

so I was happy watching the vid!

And looks like Cole called him "Oppa"~ Heheh

Anyways, thanks for sharing mae!

╚══════════════╝

I think we need an update, yes?

Nicole makes new friends everyday xD She makes other people around her comfortable. So of course, she has a lot of friends xD

Please update ^-^ I can't keep track of her friend-o-meter and I wanna see how many celeb friends she has right now ^-^

Nicole is the one from Kara that have lot of celeb friend...

Nicole surely friendly and love to makes friend...

and I love Nicole friendship with 2AM jinwoon...they so close...

but she really2 love to hang out with Key...they realy2 close...

haha~ its great that cole have lot of friend..woot..Nicole and Sungmin friends too..jjang..!!

2PM Junsu mention nicole in 2PM 3rd album thank's to ?

JUNSU

Please don't be hurt because of me. Please only think good thoughts, my mom + and I always hope that there will be smiles for you, my dad + my little brother Joonhyung + my even healthier grandmother + the person I miss, Woonghyun hyung + Yookyung, who is in heaven now, Keunsu hyung + Missing Keunwon Hyung + Jungmin hyung + Youngin hyung, who always checks up on me + Eunkyung nuna, Jaekan hyung + Lee Kyungmi + Jibyung hyung for always giving me good Koraen medicine. Jinyoung hyung! Who has lost all of his energy to me. Let's do video calls, Jung Wook president. Hyun Sangbong copresident, who always has a bright smile. Jo Haesung copresident, who has become younger. Please buy me meat, Hong Sungsung president. Shark food Hyupshim nuna, + Hong manager Youngho nuna + Youngwook nuna ++ Sujin nuna that likes her left eye + dieting Hyerim + weird expressions Ara nuna + round Ara + Style floor staffs, Yuri manager + nice Sooyeon nuna + BBoshik without his glasses + Jiyoung with her pants down + Tall hwewon nuna + Jiyoon nuna + charismatic WOokyung nuna + Nice Taekyung hyung + Music production team Wasedai Byungki hyung + zzangONE Hana nuna + Kyungsangdo Bongwon hyung + Daegu nuna + Purple Pretty Ji Eun nuna + Jisang hyung + Cool Jongsu hyung + Fun Eunji nuna + Ddai Ddai Chang Ddai + tommy + Eunsu that writes good lyrics + The two directors of the marketing team + Namdon hyung that has already gone over 7 years + Jongkyu hyungnim + Jaeho hyung, who's in his honeymoon period + Always the same Sulhee nuna + Please be happy Sujung nuna + Always thankful Munghwa nuna + Joking Riyoung nuna + So young, Sunmi nuna + Yoohee nuna that's always living a healthy life + The rookie team Jiyoung nuna, Heewon nuna, Bongwoon hyung, Youngsook hyung, Kijae hyung, Kim Hyunkyung, Jihyung nuna, Choi Jihwan nim + Economics team the charismatic Jung manager + warm Hyochul nuna + Strength Boram hyung + Bright Youngju nuna + bright smile Eunkyung nuna + Let's eat sometime Myunghwan hyung + Management team's Jiho hyung + Jungmin hyung + Cool Jungeun hyung + Charismatic Youngkul-ssi + Our Seopju-ssi that's good at gags now + Warm heart Ara nuna + Thankful Hyojin nuna + Useless but real siblings Eunok nuna ^^ + The real hyung of our generation, I love you Namyong God! Namyong hyung + Animal lover Hwayoung nuna, JYP USA Woosuk hyung, I congratulate your #1 at Harlem G Soul + Sowool Junghwa nuna + An Jinyoung nim + I miss you Myungsu hyung + You're doing good, right Hoyoon hyung + Best looker Junsu hyung + wsup Hana nuna, JYP China Dooseon hyung + So welcoming Cheolhoon hyung + So nice Yoomyo hyung + Jo Il Keum nim + Kangyeon nim, Jang Jaehyuk director that's lost wait, thank you Gong Minsun president, please get better! Lee Junho manager. The hyung with a nice laughter, Sungwook hyung. Daejin hyung that has no contact. Are you doing well? Weebum hyung. I miss you Ilkwon hyung. Sujin nuna got married. Sowool Myungsuk hyung. Go Yoonhee teacher has gotten cooler. Hyejin teacher is always so warm, Hyerang nuna with a passion for dance. Woosun hyung for coming to my birthday. we can conncet in bbm haha Johan teacher, Hoonkyu hyung with overflowing love. Body Space grandpa, trainer Jinho hyung that has turned my body into the best + Shaving my chest Jonghyuk hyung + Cute Sujin nuna + Charismatic man Sejun hyung + Scary Hwejae hyung + Woosuk hyung + Let's do lessons Song Yumi teacher. Always thankful, our rita nuna, NY hommies Daeryong Soryong, Wongmangi hwaiting! realbruh Dongwooni + Suhyun without any habits + Doojoon who always works hard + GINA nuna + How's your honey moon Byungsun + The realf ashionista Yubin + Pretty YeEun + Hwaiting Sunye + Sohee's becoming an adult + hwaiting Hyerim! + Hwan Dongha teacher has become my strength + Good meeting you in Daegu, Wooreol + Have strength, Jiyoung + I miss you Wookjin, + Daegu 4EVA I hope you're happy with your gf, Inyong + Junshik, good luck in the military + Beer JInha + Let's see you soon, Hyunsuk + Always the same, Jinkwan + Taeyeon, good luck in the military + Let's meet soon Taewon + You're doing well right, Ohgeun + Let's see your face, Geunyoung + I'll see you in DC, Jinhong + Stop chealing and study, Yujin + Welcoming Jaekeun + always thankful soulN1991A Jinwoo, Ghetto Dawgs Chinese master Shinchun ST keke Sean + SHIN studying + oneway good luck Joe + being together makes youh appy C. Bravo + Our true chealing is terras's start Daeyoung, let's dance Donghwi + Congratulate you coming back Bawool, Jiyong + Youngbae hyung, let's go bowling! Dongwook hyung, Yoseop, Youngah nuna that will shake the gag world, Boom hyung that bought me food on his break, bbm's whatsapp Nicole + Nice Kyuri + I miss you Ivy Eunhye nuna, Chaerin, Hyoyeon + Tiffany + Yuri, K. Will's Hyungsu hyung, Hooni hyung, I miss you Taehwa, Taewoo hyung that gets mad at video calls, Hoyoung hyung who's song will be a daebak, Piano genius Bora, optimistic Donghae hyung, I have to buy Hyunhee hyung some alcohol, always thankful Jisun nuna, SG Jinho hyung, who's got a great body now, Lee Jay + Soojung nuna + Yeran nuna + I miss you Miyeon nuna + Jinhwa nuna + Yoohyun, you're gonna do well! Eunjung nuna + I miss you entourage Mikey hyung, you're not alone in TamTam, right? Jungjin hyung, Hyungtaek hyung that's always protecting his friendships, Sky + Haemin + Hyunku + coma Sehee + Soyoung nuna + Yeeun, who parties twice and goes on a vacation in two weeks, Seyong, Kyungho hyung, Bumsang, a car expert, Performance expert Heidi nuna, fun Hyunsuk hyung. You're doing good right? Mirae + JuEun for thanking my rookie award + Soyoung that came back from France + Let's go to Han river Hyojin, letz make any music when we meet up IAN, we gotta get xxxxed up Jay A, we could drive all night YAAN, Kim Eunhye nim + Boram + Sangmoon hyung + Junghwan hyung that bought a motoroy and then a bb phone and then a motor + GoEun from Korea + I miss you Kwangsun hyung + mtoM senior Jinwoo hyung + RebeKah nuna I have to meet you + Sungah, when will I see you again + Cool Mark PD hyung + Handsome Joonyoung hyung + Yoogun Jungik hyung, always doing well in performances + I really miss you, Hong Kyu + Thank you to the fans that trust and love me, I genuinely thank you. truly thank everyone that supports me. I will sing with a passion big enough to fill me. I bow at the warm thoughts and messages of hope. I hope that everyone can become happy with our song.

^_^

awhh that ssoo cute:)

thanks for sharing mae ^_^

I also know she knows Shindong too.

She does but I don't know if we would call them friends, they only ever talked with KARA goes to his radio show.

I think we need an update, yes?

Nicole makes new friends everyday xD She makes other people around her comfortable. So of course, she has a lot of friends xD

Please update ^-^ I can't keep track of her friend-o-meter and I wanna see how many celeb friends she has right now ^-^

Who do you want me to update the list with?.. I added SungMin.. I don't know if i should add every interaction she ever had with someone when we know already she is friends with people like Key, Hyoyeon etc.. Any new people?

Oh, danggg. Junsu's Thanks To is hellur long. He didn't come off to me as a social butterfly. XD

Makes me wonder what bbm means, lol. ;;;

I'm not sure if there are any other CONFIRMED people that she's friends with. I mean, we see her talking to a lot of people {like After School}, but yeah.

Maybe Dongwoon from Beast ? Since they high-fived one time & she talked to him on stage or something.

Who do you want me to update the list with?.. I added SungMin.. I don't know if i should add every interaction she ever had with someone when we know already she is friends with people like Key, Hyoyeon etc.. Any new people?

I think Yoona should be added ^-^ There were many SoKa interactions xD

Hmm.. I guess we don't need to add every person she makes friends with xD

I was wondering how come Junsu never mentioned Nicole in his thanks too.. but is that Gyuri too? haha no wonder at the fan meeting he picked them :) thanks!

I'm not sure if there are any other CONFIRMED people that she's friends with. I mean, we see her talking to a lot of people {like After School}, but yeah.

Maybe Dongwoon from Beast ? Since they high-fived one time & she talked to him on stage or something.

LOL, i would add Dongwoon but he picked T-ara over KARA.. so I'll wait for more interactions :P..

I think Yoona should be added ^-^ There were many SoKa interactions xD

Hmm.. I guess we don't need to add every person she makes friends with xD

Ah okay.. I just thought of Jong Kook, Navi, etc... updating asap.