[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole has so many friend, that way her thank to in KARA album are always so long. Cause she has so many friends, it hard to kept track of how many friend she has. She also has a lot of older celebrites friend, like sanggu,kim jong kook, kim tae woo, and the announcer from SGB. But I remember her say that her most close friend, and in a interview(I don't which interview) she thank her two most close friend that she made in korea and that is key and jinwoon. I guess she close to the most of the 91er line. Don't think she close to mir and dongwoon

Nicole has so many friend, that way her thank to in KARA album are always so long. Cause she has so many friends, it hard to kept track of how many friend she has. She also has a lot of older celebrites friend, like sanggu,kim jong kook, kim tae woo, and the announcer from SGB. But I remember her say that her most close friend, and in a interview(I don't which interview) she thank her two most close friend that she made in korea and that is key and jinwoon. I guess she close to the most of the 91er line. Don't think she close to mir and dongwoon

You could see a bit of interaction between Nicole and Dongwoon in the Korean Music Festival if I'm not wrong and I dunno about idols born from another year, but if they're from the 91er line, sooner or later they will meet. And Mir, if they aren't friends by now it's just a matter of time. He was curious once about Nicole being a 91er liner in Sukira so it will just take for the 91line to make a meeting, which I'm sure they do, for them to meet and being friends (both of them are dorky so it will be easy for them to be friends).

I knew soon enough Nicole and Nana will eventually become friends if they weren't already. The 91-line never misses a member. And now we know that Bekah from After School is friends with Nicole as well. The two type of guaranteed friendship that I've observed with Nicole is one: the person is a 91 baby, or two: the person is a "foreigner" like her, as long as they speak English. These two qualifications are the guaranteed bond that will make her your friend.

I really love this about her, she's like friends with everyone! It's the cutest thing ever. And its good to see that people easily can feel comfortable around her! she's just a lovable person <3 Of course I love her Jinwoon + Key friendship! soooooo cute! hahaa.

She just has to many friend, i guess that come with been cast on variety shows. I think SGB was a littlre responsible for nicole have so many friends. I mean min, junsu, and key I think they were a little close to her before she start SGB. But afer SGB, ppl began to noticed nicole, and her friendness. So she started gained a lot friends, and now that Heros had nicole I thinking she just going to have more fans and more celebrities friends. I remember on idol maknae when the mc ask who she meet first jinwoon or key. She say key and then later jinwoon. It because key was the first person she was close to, because she meet him in 2008 in the chirstmas stage. When KARA was just getting popular for pretty girl, after lose a member. EArly 2008 KARA didn't release any song, so nicole wasn't close to anyone. Even when pretty girl was out nicole wasn't as popular as then others. Until when she was on SGB, but nicole got close to key during the christmas stage, so that the start of her friendship with him. All the other friends she made after 2008, I think it was a because of SGB, cuz that where she meet the ppl, so backstage she probably talk to them, and introduce herself. I wonder thought when she with tiffany and jessica does she speak in english. Cause I remember the family outing where she talk english with teacyeon from 2pm