[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knew that hyoyeon & nicole were friends buht

i never knew nicole knew min. lol.

if you read her thanks in their previous album, you will definitely see Min being mentioned. She mentioned Min as her food and also once she mention that Min was in the States, during their Pretty Girl album I think.

CL Chae Rin was also mentioned. So I think she's quite friendly with anyone, really.

• 2 weeks later...
Nicole is soo popular with other K celebs that the list should be who isn't her friend yet? lol. She is super friendly and easy going. She is truly a great friend to anyone and everyone. Heck i have yet seen any antis for Nicole!

yes,i agree with you.. because of that personality,nicole is so popular with other K-Idols.. :D :D

is that true nicole haven't any antis??

i love nicole's photo with minkyung,both of them are my favourite k-idol.. :blush:

and maybe there will be another nicole's photo with other K-celeb.. :)

Edited by LuvNicole4ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2e0ivko.png

They talked about how when you search Mingyeong's name old age comes up. She said she has many idol friends... then image of Nicole and Hara came up. I thought it was odd they would suddenly include Nicole, perhaps this is public knowledge.

They talked about how when you search Mingyeong's name old age comes up. She said she has many idol friends... then image of Nicole and Hara came up. I thought it was odd they would suddenly include Nicole, perhaps this is public knowledge.

Yes I thought I included MingYeong on the list of celebs, they had tweeted to each other previously and they had a couple of "moments" at the end of year awards shows. I would have thought Jing's pic would pop up too lol. But I'll include your cap in the first post.. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fancam from the 2009 MAMA's Music Award Show.

There isn't a lot of Nicole, but you can see her hugging CL from behind and them talking for a few seconds. Not a lot, but we have, at least, a bit of interaction with CL.

When Nicole's about to leave, it looks like she talks for a moment (or at least listen) to someone who doesn't appear in the camera but is besides Junho, once Junho starts to move to congratulate CL and GDragon, Taec appears to be at his side. It's not clear but there are possibilities that she was talking to Taec for a bit.

oh yes nicole is close with many idols :eyelove:

btw i saw the picture where jinwoon, jaejin, key, mir, and dongwoon gathered in chuseok special athlectics championships .__. if kara theres, maybe nicole will join them ('91 lineeeee !!) kekeke xD

i think she is the friendliest girls idol i've ever known :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...