[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

Fans have translated one of the latest interviews with BEAST where they're asked which idols they want to become closer and this is what Dongwoon answered:

SHINee’s Key, FT Island’s Jaejin, MBLAQ’s Mir, KARA’s Nicole, 2AM’s Jinwoon and miss A’s Min etc 91’ line. Compared to other celebrity friends, when we see each other, the feeling is like chatting with high school friends.

1st. We have Dongwoon mentioning for the first time Nicole and confirms that they're friends.

2nd. At least for the translation, it seems like all of them have meetings some times, which would mean that Mir and Nicole are close too although there hasn't been nothing about those two for the moment.

3rd.

Edited by kurooha

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm sure all of you are aware that Cole was listed as the number 1 celeb with contacts lol.. anyways heard she was also top searched on Naver when the news came out haha..

Made some caps of Cole with Jessica, Yuri, and Hyoyeon from this sunday's Inkigayo :)

colesiica.png

colerirevised.png

hyocole.png

Then with BFF SeoHyun:

tumblrlcl7t50itj1qbderx.gif

tumblrlclcc4jner1qd4n8j.jpg

Credit: tumblr

SeoHyun was trying to get Cole's attention when Cole was trying to get Hyoyeon's attention lol

If you also look really closely on Nov 28 inkigayo when SNSD won around 1:25 as Nicole walks back she pokes Kikwang!!!! Loving the BeastxKara interaction!!! Hope there's more!!!

ow yeah...kikwang and nicole did interact. seemes like he was teasing her and afterwards she just bang him on the shoulder. ahaha so cute

I think one of the reasons why she's so popular is that she never puts on a facade/image when interacting with others. She's the real deal... she hates people lying coz she's always 'true' to herself and others.

The idols are basically competing against each other so when meeting someone as fun-loving, dorky and unassuming like Nicole, it's very refreshing and exciting. That's why most other idols like to be friends with our Cole.

Alas, some people can be quite twisted. I just hope Cole's sweet nature and friendliness will not be manipulated by others who might use Cole's extensive network to move up the social circle. Coz you have to admit, Cole is like a 'social magnet' ... making friends everywhere she goes ... :wub:

In a recent 'buzz-korea' backstage interview with AKB48, there was a portion where Kara when to greet them personally. I was surprised that given Cole's weak grasp of Japanese (compared to Seungyeon and Gyuri), she was the first one to initiate the interaction :eyelove:

She was about to greet the AKB48 girls when they started to do the hip dance, Cole burst out laughing loudly and ta-daaa!! The ice was broken and girls will be girls - they were conversing quite freely despite the language barrier. :thumbup:

Sorry for the long write-up .. the topic of COLE always brings out the passionate writer in me .. :blushing:

• 4 weeks later...