[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole's also friends with G.Na! ^_^tumblr_lfjcfp2tF01qfih97o1_400.jpg

Also they've tweeted a few times...like when G.Na congratulated Nicole on their Jumping win ^^

I notice that Nicole know a lot of people and it usually involve the same circle of friends.If not because of her personality, i dont think she can make friends easier.For example, JYJ because she is close with Yunho first if im not mistaken. I saw one of the fancam from gayo daejun 2008 yunho gave high five to her first.

You know what's funny, with all of these new groups debuting the first thing that pops in to my head is, "more new friends for Nicole," and especially the idols who are debuting and are either from an English speaking country or are born in 1991, I keep thinking, "they probably know Nicole," or "she's probably friends with them already."... hahaha... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

wow. good job.

nicole sure is popular amongst her colleagues and sunbaes~

even though her korean isn't good as the other members, she still finds a way to communicate well. she's really the atmosphere-maker in the group right???

hwaiting our nikori! ;;;;;;;;;

• 3 weeks later...