[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really don't think it's that CL anymore.. 2NE1 won on mubank and nicole and CL had no reaction to each other lol..

but for sure Hyoyeon is Cole's friend lol. someone got a pic of both of them hugging

:D

113a8411.jpg

7ab3f626.jpg

02db7e85.jpg

^^ cole should feel loved lol. holding hyoyeon's hand and back hugged by Hara :(

credit: dckara.

Aww hahah Nicole is so cute.

And in that one picture Hara's like sniffing nicole's hair lol <3

That hug looks so sweet :3 It's like a comfy, "yay i'm so glad to see you" kind of hugs.

They probably don't see each other these days except at these music shows, anyways ):

^haha I was just going to comment about that! =D

Nicole walked over to their side and was chatting with them and then they told Hara to come over.

Afterward, I saw Nicole bowing to 2NE1 and she said something to them at around the 46 second mark. It seemed like it was directed towards CL. but then again, she could have just been congratulating her...

It seemed like it was directed towards CL. but then again, she could have just been congratulating her...

i saw that too :D but then the shot changed to the audience .. darn them lol.

^ The little arrows pointing at them are so cute ! n_n They used Cole's favorite orange, too. Puahah. <3

Even though Cole's not close to ALL the SNSD members, I can't help but feel her little band of friends will expand soon. XD Minho looked confused when Seohyun pulled her over, though. :'D

^ The little arrows pointing at them are so cute ! n_n They used Cole's favorite orange, too. Puahah. <3

Even though Cole's not close to ALL the SNSD members, I can't help but feel her little band of friends will expand soon. XD Minho looked confused when Seohyun pulled her over, though. :'D

i think her crew lol will expand too.. when i was watching the sgb preview.. i was like aren't most of them her friends or group mates? lol. it's like working with your friends.. not a bad job..

oh i spotted nicole + tiffany skinship at the ending of inkigayo :D

at :13 secs on the left side of the screen behind taec, watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIHSX9p17zE

seems like tiffany is reassuring nicole maybe b/c of her slip earlier XD..