[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how close Nicole is to Jaebum of 2PM. I mean they do speak English well and they're gonna be MC-ing together they must talk to each other sometimes lol.

well they just started shooting Bonanza two weeks ago lol. but when he was on the radio show with nicole, he seemed to get nicole's personality and joked too .. it'd be cool but we can only wait to see their interaction :inluv:

SeoHyun & Nicole fan vid using Secretly Secretly by KARA.

credit: aienbest@youtube

* aww so cute lol.. anyways if you guys watched sgb, the idol special.. so there is proof Nicole is close to Key.. i mean she said she liked him the most after their special stage with shinee but doesn't hurt to get more confirmation lol.. then she also mentioned Jonghyun said he wanted Nicole to pick him to explain the descriptions thoroughly too... so we can add Jonghyun to the list :)

SeoHyun & Nicole fan vid using Secretly Secretly by KARA.

credit: aienbest@youtube

* aww so cute lol.. anyways if you guys watched sgb, the idol special.. so there is proof Nicole is close to Key.. i mean she said she liked him the most after their special stage with shinee but doesn't hurt to get more confirmation lol.. then she also mentioned Jonghyun said he wanted Nicole to pick him to explain the descriptions thoroughly too... so we can add Jonghyun to the list :D

i know for sure that in snsd, she's close to hyoyeon, tiffany, sunny and seohyun (said on sgb). maybe even sooyoung cause sooyoung imitated her on sgb and stuff, but i don't really know how close they are.

she's close to key and jonghyun too, also from sgb. i like the way minho looks at her though, very cute :D

she's close to ss501, which is only natural as they're in the same company. she's close to min from jewelry.

she should be pretty close to ft island (hongki + minhwan maybe?) and probably jae from 2PM and maybe junsu.

she's probably pretty close to kyuhyun from suju (maybee volume up) as well, but i wonder how close she is to the other members? i know she likes donghae the best and siwon seems to like her (sgb again hahaha) but i don't know how close they are either.

also, 2AM, is she close to jinwoon? ahhh, too many celeb interactions, i'm loving them all :D

does anyone know who all the people in the picture of nicole and whose friends she's with are? cause i only know a few of them T__T

Edited by Karolyn

hey guys i have a question. one person wrote in the comments of a blog site stating that nicole is close to mickey and junsu from DBSK. has anyone heard anything about this?

i really don't know.. she hasn't like publicly mentioned this.. but changmin and jaejoong did visit red kitchen.. so it's likely she knows them somehow.. but i'm starting to think Nicole's family has connections.. pretty good ones at that lol.. maybe that explains her statement about dbsk too..

i really don't know.. she hasn't like publicly mentioned this.. but changmin and jaejoong did visit red kitchen.. so it's likely she knows them somehow.. but i'm starting to think Nicole's family has connections.. pretty good ones at that lol.. maybe that explains her statement about dbsk too..

yeah, when i read that article, i wondered the same thing. i mean, they've got to be at least know each other for her to say it that way and she refers to DBSK a lot too on her segments of sgb and stuff.

i heard she is close to junsu, but there's not proof. then again, nicole's not the type to go around publicly declaring who her celeb friends are. i'm just happy that so many other celebrities love her ^__^

the day has come.. Nicole and CL interaction

:D

credit: sweetpack07@youtube.

* i really don't know if they knew each other before.. confused rather lol. but now aww nicole's all smiley haha.. more interaction please :adore: