[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I mention Hwangbo too? I bet they are getting closer through Nodaji, I see them talking to each other and holding hands *in the chicken costume lol*

Our Cole sure is very friendly and sociable ^^ I love her interactions with Seohyun and CL ^_^ Oh, and Key <3 They're both so cute >o< About Hongki and Minhwan... I think they like her, but Minhwan is a little bit shy... Hongki is more comfortable around her, and he seems to love Level with me lol. I love seeing Cole with any other guy, I think she would make a cute couple with everyone ^^

hey guys i have a question. one person wrote in the comments of a blog site stating that nicole is close to mickey and junsu from DBSK. has anyone heard anything about this?

ok nicole mentions.. a yunho, a micky , and junsu on her thanks message for revolution ^_^.. so up to you whether they are the same ones that are mega stars lol.

^^lol mae you are AMAZING!

that explains why that article about her statement concerning them made headlines. and according to that compilation photo of her friends in the previous pages, she is close to yunho as well...but no proof of that haha

aww that clip of Cole running to CL was adorable, but i want MORE!!!

Jeeez- Nicole mentions so many celebrities on her " Thanks To. " XD If she had unlimited space, I think it would be longer, LOL. Even though it's awkward, I think it's cute that she calls Key " Kibum-nim. " She always refers to him so formally. n_n

I really do wonder if those are the DBSK boys ... How odd that of the three she mentioned, those aren't the two that have their autographs up at Red Kitchen. :'D Unless the Junsu is 2PM's ?! Highly doubt, but- It could happen. ~

DO WANT MORE OF CLCOLE. ~

i wish she's as sociable to her fans as to her celeb friends.

hmm...Nicole is always the first one to shout out Kamilia and she never forgets to thank her fans either in public or on the group's albums...I've never met her in person and can't say for sure, but I've never heard of any complaints about her snubbing anyone.....

As for being sociable with her celeb friends, some of her celeb friends were her friends since when they were still trainees or fresh in the business and honestly, they have their own world that only they can understand with all the training and behind the scenes. etc...that we fans can't really relate to....

So, I don't see why there is a comparison....

Edited by lalalalahey

Oh that's quite a list.

Nicole is so popular :D

That's cool that she's friends with Amber from f(x) too since they just debuted!

agree! you know what's kind of funny...there are comparisons that amber looks like donghae, and i personally do think amber kind of resembles a female donghae...and nicole's favorite in Suju is donghae since debut! >_<

why am i not surprised lol.. Amber ( f(x) ) said Nicole is friendly towards her and they speak in English so it's easier for them to communicate lol.. add Amber to the list haha

I know. ;)

She's like the idol magnet of the Kpop scene. :o

And I can imagine her & Amber talking and joking about things, or

even talk about what they miss about the US.^^

Continue to make lots of friends Nicole! :adore:

i read that nicole was seen at a restaurant with solbi, park taehwan, yoochun, junsu, and jaejoong :]

i checked her 'thanks to' and she mentions taehwan, micky, and junsu :D

feels like nicole is friends with everyone haha

oh wow seriously.. how cool.. no pics? lol