[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...so Junsu thanks her too XD, thanks for sharing that....bbm...could be blackberry messenger? Coz Nicole had it, probably they are bbing each other now....

I wonder if MC Mong already in the list? They had contact during her college show right? I guess we'll see the list keep growing in the future

Okay I updated with 2AM, Afterschool, Navi, JongKook, and UKiss...oh Kang Min-kyung for Davichi.. anyone captured that or care to point me in the right direction?

I just realized.. before I was posting every interaction.. but I didn't know she was going to have so many more interactions XD...and how much the post would be have to be updated XD.

YES. MINKYUNG.

Video ~here~ because embedding was being weird.

@ 1:18. I forget if there's another hug later. I lost the other video where they talked. x_x

It's going to be a load of work updating this thread with her interactions. @_@ Leave it for a year, and the first post will increase 5 times in size. xD

╔══════════════╗

^ Aaaww that's cute~!

They really seem to be close friends~

Can't wait to watch that episode of Dream Team!

Heheh wonder if he'll hug her again like last time~ lol

And we'll get to see how Nicole interacts with the other guests too!

╚══════════════╝

apparently i think she is way closer to 2AM's jinwoon and shinee's key,i guess maybe they have dated before?or just really good friends....

oh well best way to know is to ask nicole herself LOL

Haha, one time when SNSD tricked Tiffany on Hello Baby on a Korean word she misunderstood, she later pulled that prank on Nicole ^^ Haha, they're both Korean-Americans^^

Woah! Haha, Seohyun talks a lot with Nicole? ^^

Haha, never knew because Seohyun is all innocent and Nicole's more fierce.

Opposites Attract? ^^

Oh in this rehearsal footage, Junsu walks up to Nicole.. at the very beginning .. even nudges her lol.

credit: uploader.

^ lol i was going to post that up, too! I loooove nicole and 2pm interactions! (that's why i've been going crazy going through all of nicole's fancams from the concert)

but anyway, this is something small but in this video at around 3:57, nic high fives hara, bows to wooyoung and junho waves at her! so cute! =)

ooh. this is one of the reasons why i love her. :D she is so friendly. i did not expect some of the people mentioned above. a lot of other idols probably have a lot of friends too of course, but with nicole, she shows it and it seems like she does treasure them a lot :D