mae

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A reaction with BEAST DONGWOON?

I don't know if this been posted yet but here you go :sweatdrop:

Since there both 91'ers :lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Happens around 1:34 ish? maybe be wrong

credit: sweetrevenges01 @ youtube

Edited by michelle129

Nicole is practically everybody's friend.

Maybe you could add Sang Chu (I don't know if I spell correctly. Sry if wrong) to the list :D

done! ^_^

before when Nicole performed with Mighty Mouse, Sanchu wrote on Nicole's cyworld a couple of times then fast forward to KMF and I find out he's friends with KJK.. everything clicked haha.. they are Nicole's Oppas :D

done! :blushing:

before when Nicole performed with Mighty Mouse, Sanchu wrote on Nicole's cyworld a couple of times then fast forward to KMF and I find out he's friends with KJK.. everything clicked haha.. they are Nicole's Oppas :)

And I'm not sure if it was from his mobile phone, but Sangchu also made a phone prank to her so he must know her a lot of have a good relationship to make a prank on her.

But anyways, I think Shorry J should also be friends with her, Mighty Mouth talked well about Nicole when they performed together and Shorry J in at least one of the performances flipped her hair.

^ ^ oh yeah..i remember that, it was with Park Myung Soo right?

correct me if i'm wrong, i think Nicole (and KaRa) already close with Mighty Mouth since Rock U days, i seen clips of them hanging out backstage, and just like mae said they really like her oppas :tongue: Their line maybe not as famous as WonSoKa but i heard they had their own names which is MasKara/Mascara?

o yeah about her Love Class performance, MM really praised her... they said with Nicole singing it make the song more energetic, while the song MV using UEE and Hyuna (which both only once performed it with MM live), Nicole performed that song with MM the rest of it

Edited by kara4life

And I'm not sure if it was from his mobile phone, but Sangchu also made a phone prank to her so he must know her a lot of have a good relationship to make a prank on her.

But anyways, I think Shorry J should also be friends with her, Mighty Mouth talked well about Nicole when they performed together and Shorry J in at least one of the performances flipped her hair.

oh yes i linked the phone call under Sanchu. Well do you have an actual video or whatever it was where Shorry J talked about Nicole other than the performances? I've only ever seen that Sanchu treats Nicole has a close donseng while Shorry J is pretty neutral towards her.

^ ^ oh yeah..i remember that, it was with Park Myung Soo right?

correct me if i'm wrong, i think Nicole (and KaRa) already close with Mighty Mouth since Rock U days, i seen clips of them hanging out backstage, and just like mae said they really like her oppas :) Their line maybe not as famous as WonSoKa but i heard they had their own names which is MasKara/Mascara?

o yeah about her Love Class performance, MM really praised her... they said with Nicole singing it make the song more energetic, while the song MV using UEE and Hyuna (which both only once performed it with MM live), Nicole performed that song with MM the rest of it

Yep, MasKARA lol.. they are friendly with other members but I've only seen them mention Nicole specifically XD

o yeah mae, if you want to add link for KJK where he mentioned Nicole, here it is

Kim Jong Kook @ TVN ENews Behind Star Part 2-4

cr: niratchk

He only mentioned Nicole on this part, but he mentioned her three times...

00:00:03 : KJK mentioned Nicole as idol with great body/like to working out along with SuJu & 2PM

00:01:23 : the interviewer asked if any girl group members is his ideal type, KJK answered that how could he choose them coz he didn't see them as women regarding their young age, but if he had to choose, he choose Nicole as the closer to his ideal because of her personality

00:02:50 : KJK choose KaRa as his #2 favourite girl group, only with the reason because he's close to Nicole LOL...the funny thing is he choose After School as his #3 because their company president is his friend, so that means Nicole is higher in his opinion than his president friends

(the translation taken from KJK thread @ Soompi)